The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. :o

No it's true though, all the way through primary and high school no one has looked twice at me and thought "oh yeah I'm having a bit of that", I woudn't be surprised if they think I'm a munter but I've still pulled some people who were much more interesting and hotter than all of those people anyway :)
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it's true though, all the way through primary and high school no one has looked twice at me and thought "oh yeah I'm having a bit of that", I woudn't be surprised if they think I'm a munter but I've still pulled some people who were much more interesting and hotter than all of those people anyway :)

Call me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, why backward?

I never understood that saying about being backwards coming forwards, surely it'd be painful?

It sounds painful :eek: but like most things painful, I bet it feels good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone PM me with a good website to chat with other gay guys, similar to The GYC please? I'll forget if you post it here :D (on The Gyc you could choose preferences and to search profiles with pics etc)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me.

How old are you sweetie? maybe I will depending on your answer :p

And yes, pain is pleasure, as in other people's pain is my pleasure and their pleasure is the pain received ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 25 :D

And Ludwig of course I'll let you do all those things to me that you said you wanted to do in those late night PMs :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 25 :D

And Ludwig of course I'll let you do all those things to me that you said you wanted to do in those late night PMs :p

25? I'm liking it so far, tell me more about yourself ;)

Ludwig sent me some lude messages too, involving a dath vader costume and a light saber :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    25? I'm liking it so far, tell me more about yourself ;)

Ludwig sent me some lude messages too, involving a dath vader costume and a light saber :eek:

I'm blushing. What do you want to know?

And if it was Dath Maul costume we could have all got involved. He had a double ended light saber.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm blushing. What do you want to know?

And if it was Dath Maul costume we could have all got involved. He had a double ended light saber.

You know, a little bit about you, appearance, occupation, interests -winks in a seuctive manner-

He scared me as a child :o
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^You know how that old that last comment makes me feel? lol

And where'd Star Wars come into it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^You know how that old that last comment makes me feel? lol

And where'd Star Wars come into it?

What does? First time I saw Dath Maul I was like 7 :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I was 21. :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I was 21. :o:(

Oh quit whinging! you're hardly old are you :p

Why is it that in gay world guys seem to label themselves old so quickly?
  • daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know! 40 is when you need to worry, 20 is not old! I don't get it :D
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh gosh. Ended up spending about £40 on £2.50 drinks and a few rounds of shots last night. :o I came home with £1.20 and lost the pound in the taxi! :o:o:o

I have the 'heartburn' feeling today but thank god I don't have a full on hangover!

How is all? I'm starting to get so much work through which I'll be putting off until tomorrow. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^What-oh Jammy!
    daznov11 wrote: »

Aww thanks both.

Well I guess it seems like once you get past 30 you're past your sell by date.

And to put it in perspective, I am old compared to you two you whipper snappers.
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member
    You're really not past it though. :) It's all about your outlook on life. As I've told you, my boyfriend is 30, so he's 10 years older than me; we enjoy the same sorts of things though and it doesn't feel like there's a difference in age.

How is everyone? I'm feeling tired but in a good way after going for a swim. :) It's been the first time in a while but I'm trying to get properly fit for the first time in my life before I go away on holiday in February to Tenerife :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam792 wrote: »
    You're really not past it though. :) It's all about your outlook on life. As I've told you, my boyfriend is 30, so he's 10 years older than me; we enjoy the same sorts of things though and it doesn't feel like there's a difference in age.

How is everyone? I'm feeling tired but in a good way after going for a swim. :) It's been the first time in a while but I'm trying to get properly fit for the first time in my life before I go away on holiday in February to Tenerife :D

I am certain I've asked this before but how long have you been with him?

Lucky you, I haven't been on holiday for so long, it's wrong :(

I'm gonna need to pull my treadmill out, I'm starting to turn into a fatso, I'm like 10.5st now, used to be 8.5st not long ago, and this whole STOPtober s**t is driving me bananas, smoking always suppressed any hunger and now I'm shovelling it down like there's no tomorrow :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow so there is hope for me yet! lol

I've often thought that anything over 2 years would be problematic. Like ..
    "do you remember where you were when the Berlin Wall came down?"
    "No darlin' I wasn't even born!" :o :rolleyes: Not that that specific example would be a problem but you know what I mean (well I hope!)

I guess being into the same things is key with any relationship, and if that transcends the age difference then all the better.
    I'm gonna need to pull my treadmill out, I'm starting to turn into a fatso, I'm like 10.5st now, used to be 8.5st not long ago
    I wouldn't call 10 stone a "fatso", I'd imagine that's a pretty healthy weight (dependant on your height).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't call 10 stone a "fatso", I'd imagine that's a pretty healthy weight (dependant on your height).

I know I'm 5'10, but I really don't feel comfortable the way I am atm, I'm just very hard on myself but I don't like feeling like I'm getting less attractive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no expert but I'd think that height/weight is about right then. Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm sure you're fine just the way you are.

I probably could do with loosing a few pounds, (before you ask, I'm not telling! :p) but I've sort of come to the conclusion that I'm the weight I am. I wouldn't mind having a washboard stomach and be the type to take my top off on the beach, but it just ain't happening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no expert but I'd think that height/weight is about right then. Don't be too hard on yourself! I'm sure you're fine just the way you are.

I probably could do with loosing a few pounds, (before you ask, I'm not telling! :p) but I've sort of come to the conclusion that I'm the weight I am. I wouldn't mind having a washboard stomach and be the type to take my top off on the beach, but it just ain't happening.

I'd prefer to be fine the way I am, 1.5st smaller :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning my bitches. What's everyone up to today?
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member
    I am certain I've asked this before but how long have you been with him?

Officially 5 months but I've been seeing him since just after last Christmas.
    Lucky you, I haven't been on holiday for so long, it's wrong :(

Aw, to be honest it's the first time I've booked my own - it's just nice to have a bit of money to be able to now that I'm working full time.
    Wow so there is hope for me yet! lol

I've often thought that anything over 2 years would be problematic. Like ..
    "do you remember where you were when the Berlin Wall came down?"
    "No darlin' I wasn't even born!" :o :rolleyes: Not that that specific example would be a problem but you know what I mean (well I hope!)

I guess being into the same things is key with any relationship, and if that transcends the age difference then all the better.

Well at first we both saw it that way as well, I know certainly for me I had the feeling that we couldn't be a couple as the difference was too big. I kind of ignored what my heart was telling me as that was just feeling that I really wanted to be with him. I finally listened to it in the end because I realised that you only live once and I'd regret not going for someone who really makes me happy.

We have those kind of moments all the time; it's fine though because we just tease each other about it. :D It really doesn't matter. :)
    My favourite way to make him squirm is to jokily call him 'Daddy'. :o:D
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a scene thing. I definitely feel old when I hit Soho!
    daznov11 wrote: »

In gay years 20 is 40!
    Oh gosh. Ended up spending about £40 on £2.50 drinks and a few rounds of shots last night. :o I came home with £1.20 and lost the pound in the taxi! :o:o

I have the 'heartburn' feeling today but thank god I don't have a full on hangover!

How is all? I'm starting to get so much work through which I'll be putting off until tomorrow. :o

Haha sounds like you had an awesome time!

Totally you definitely are as young as you feel. Tbh Mark a toyboy is rather invigorating.. :D
This discussion has been closed.