David Gest

katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
Forum Member
Does anyone know if he has made any comment yet about the news?

I know he was close to Michael and the Jacksons from a young age and thought we might have heard something from him...

But at least he's not like Uri Geller talking to everyone about a man he claims to be friends with but hasn't seen him for years!

Comments

• FrostyDemonFrostyDemon Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    he made a comment to his facebook friends that he'd lost a brother, i know he's devastated. Think he's not commenting publicly.
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Good for him, grief for someone you were close to should be private
  • FrostyDemonFrostyDemon Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    agreed, i don't think he felt he needed to jump on the bandwagon publicly as he is close to the family to tell them privately. Unlike Uri Gellar etc.
  • alan.walan.w Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Gest was presenting the Micheal Jackson 40 biggest hits on TMF tribute to jacko, its just finished been on since 8pm on freevuiw ch 021
  • bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alan.w wrote: »
    David Gest was presenting the Micheal Jackson 40 biggest hits on TMF tribute to jacko, its just finished been on since 8pm on freevuiw ch 021

That was made as a tribute for MJ's 50th birthday last year.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,235
    Forum Member
    I think this shows that he is a proper friend, as he hasn't been all over the media talking rubbish like Uri Gellar.
  • alan.walan.w Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard nothing from Diana Ross in any of the tribute shows either
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like David Guest very much, I've never been able to take to him. But he gets top marks from me for not publicly jumping on the 'I knew Michael Jackson', bandwagon.

Scarily, I worry that Uri Geller is going to start getting 'messages' from MJ now and become his earthbound spokesperson.
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    noorani wrote: »
    I don't like David Guest very much, I've never been able to take to him. But he gets top marks from me for not publicly jumping on the 'I knew Michael Jackson', bandwagon.

Scarily, I worry that Uri Geller is going to start getting 'messages' from MJ now and become his earthbound spokesperson.

I agree...on both counts.

I think Uri Geller is going to become to MJ what Paul Burrell did to Diana :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    alan.w wrote: »

thats a rather old programme, think that was done last year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Yeah the TMF countdown was recorded last year, TMF have kinda been playing it on a loop since the news was announced.