Pam Coker/Sharon Theory

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    I have a feeling that this is the funeral Sharon is attending with Linda, which would explain why no other residents were there, however I am curious as to why they have brought Sharon's birth mother in now?

perhaps she has left her some money which would get the Mitchell's out of their current financial predicament and mean it is Sharon with the money and not Phil, that could be interesting!
    Ah yes never thought of that. Makes sense, that way the Mitchell's will be back on top! Pity if that is the case as would like to have seen her Mum again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nana Moon is her birth mother and Patrick her father, I thought that was all sorted!
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I always thought it was public knowledge that Sharon was brought to Den and Angie by the stork? :o

Was that all just, lies?:o:D
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    perhaps she has left her some money which would get the Mitchell's out of their current financial predicament and mean it is Sharon with the money and not Phil, that could be interesting!

I'd quite like to see Shazza regain some financial control and utilise her new found cash to cement her place in the Mitchell clan and show Phil and everyone else that she's invested in the family (literally!)
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craig_25 wrote: »
    I'd quite like to see Shazza regain some financial control and utilise her new found cash to cement her place in the Mitchell clan and show Phil and everyone else that she's invested in the family (literally!)

I'd prefer her to invest in increasingly deranged attempts to clone Dennis or Grant. The decapitated Barbies in the Albert were her first experiments.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the OP now. Come back! :blush:

Got scared off by the reaction to their choice of thread title, probably lol :-)
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got scared off by the reaction to their choice of thread title, probably lol :-)

Probably! Just ignore us concom. Most of us are smart arses or egomaniacal! :D
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Surely theyd know each other as theyve already met?
  • Options
    bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she could be her aunt
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Maybe she could be her aunt
    Maybe but not sure I see benefit or mileage in linking them in this way?
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been Shazza's real mum at some point on here.