Options

Has a celebrity tweeted to you or followed you?

SuperbassSuperbass Posts: 960
Forum Member
✭✭
One of my friends is followed by Britney, and another by Selena Gomez. WHY CAN'T I GET A CELEBRITY FOLLOWER! :cry::D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to get a fan who follows them to ask for you:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cm1992 wrote: »
    You have to get a fan who follows them to ask for you:p

Oh.... my friends would never ask hehe they would torture me with the fact :p
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Liverpool Football Club follow me (as well as over 100,000 other fans :D ) but nothing otherwise. Oh I've had reply tweets from Kris Smith (Dannii Minogue's BF) and the editor of Match of the Day. Exciting ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Well, Liverpool Football Club follow me (as well as over 100,000 other fans :D ) but nothing otherwise. Oh I've had reply tweets from Kris Smith (Dannii Minogue's BF) and the editor of Match of the Day. Exciting ;):D

Jealous of the Kris tweet! I hate you. :mad::cry::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Superbass wrote: »
    Oh.... my friends would never ask hehe they would torture me with the fact :p

I don't even use it. I only joined to get a celebrity to reply:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Superbass wrote: »
    Jealous of the Kris tweet! I hate you. :mad::cry::D

Haha don't, it was a tweet about the football and he didn't agree with me. He was nice though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justin bieber follows my daughter, david hasslehoff follows me :confused:

i have a few people from bands to, but i do kinda know them slightly from going to so many gigs and things
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obama and Willow Smith follow me, along with some less exciting celebrities. I've had tweets from holly willoughby, dannii minogue, kris smith, shontelle, yvie burnett and amanda holden. all on the off chance that they read my tweet after sending it once!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    not a celebrity but Gerry from Big Brother lol and have been tweeted by Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria :p:p:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Johnny Depp's daughter follows me. She's such a sweet girl.

The only well known people I've had replies from are Simon Evans, and Andrew Collins. Both very nice.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a tweet from Wayne Rooney. That's about as interesting as it gets. I only use Twitter to remind Piers Morgan that he's a c**t.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obama and Willow Smith follow me, along with some less exciting celebrities. I've had tweets from holly willoughby, dannii minogue, kris smith, shontelle, yvie burnett and amanda holden. all on the off chance that they read my tweet after sending it once!

What's your twitter account might I ask? :o
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some celebrities automatically follow anyone who follows them - it's nothing to do with them actually taking an interest in you personally.

But then Suzi Perry and Beverley Knight tweet me all the time. It's like we're almost mates .. heh
  • Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    well sam pepper from big brother follows me as does gerry from series 8 lol! i dont know why because i dont follow him haha
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KidPoker wrote: »
    I've had a tweet from Wayne Rooney. That's about as interesting as it gets. I only use Twitter to remind Piers Morgan that he's a c**t.
    If there was a like button, I would like this post :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Yoko Ono follows me? Her tweets are batshit crazy. I've never had a celeb tweet, though I rarely if ever tweet them. :D I just like to quietly stalk them from afar.
  • Options
    ChizzlefaceChizzleface Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I have good conversations with Chris Addison from time to time, as well Jon McClure from Reverend And The Makers. Clint Boon follows me ^_^
  • Options
    jamiepondjamiepond Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    well sam pepper from big brother follows me as does gerry from series 8 lol! i dont know why because i dont follow him haha

sam pepper follows all of the people that follow him , well he is trying to anyway ,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney follows me. :)
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emilio Estevez follows me. Yes I know you're all jealous :D
    Also Victor from BB
    Sam Preston Ordinary Boys/BB
    Tomo from 30 seconds to mars
    Gary Go
    The Script
    And also been RTd by Robbie Williams.
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well sam pepper from big brother follows me as does gerry from series 8 lol!
    Yeah, those 2 follow me as well.

Jenni Falconer's husband started following me and then she followed suit. I hadn't even been following either of them! He unfollowed after a while but she's still there getting my rants in her timeline. :D

For any Dancing on Ice fans, Colin Ratushniak's a good one to get chummy with. He does make a lot of effort to reply to people. His pro partner Isabelle Gauthier likes to join in taking the mickey out of him. His gross taste in food is the current source of amusement. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Eamonn Holmes follows me :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll tell you who's a good one to follow - Sophia Bush of One Tree Hill, and Dianna Agron of Glee. Both make a lot of effort with their followers :)
  • Options
    kiteflyerkiteflyer Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not on twitter now but when I was I had Jenni Falconer and Gail Porter following me. I have been tweeted by Wincey Willis, Philip Schofield (quite a few times), Maggie Philbin and a few others.
  • Options
    -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenni Falconer & Paul Potts randomly follow me.
    I felt like I had to follow back!

I've been lucky with replies from A-Z celebs, such as Paul, Britney & Tory Belleci from Mythbusters (they follow too. & Tory's DM's are awesome - I'll say no more...!)

Other replies, Amelle from the Sugababes, Keisha ex-Sugababes, Darren Hayes, Eamonn Holmes, Dannii Minogue, Heather Mills, Carol McGiffin, Dan Wootton, Penn Jillette, Ashley/Carmit from PCD & Lucas (Liverpool footballer.) I know there's a few more but I can't remember!

I follow a lot of people who bombard celebs with tweets asking for follows & for them to reply. But I have never done that. If it happens, it happens.