Options

Anthea Turner throws out Grant Bover over affair !!!

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    And they said it would never last....ok it got off to a flaky start but it's not something to snicker about, Grant maybe an aero and Anthea has done good being able to breakaway.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame they'll split really because if ever a pair of smug, self important, greedy, selfish kn*bheads deserved each other, it's those two
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    And they said it would never last....ok it got off to a flaky start but it's not something to snicker about, Grant maybe an aero and Anthea has done good being able to breakaway.

Anthea held crunchie talks with Grant after hearing too many wispas that he was giving another woman his curly wurly.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Yes, she paid the ultimate price with her career, having to scratch a living on obscure Canadian cable TV channels while Bovey was back here in the UK putting it about.

Anthea does little to endear herself to people but Bovey truly is a gutless waste of space.

But she has continually chosen to put everything on the line for him because they have never been able to control their selfish needs, whether it be personally or financially.

I also think a lot of the reason they lasted as long as they did is because they are such smug bastards, they wanted to prove everyone wrong...
    Anthea held crunchie talks with Grant after hearing too many wispas that he was giving another woman his curly wurly.

don't forget she had a 'time out' before she took him back ;) and I think her now saying she needs time to "consider my immediate plans" means she is weighing up her 'options'...
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's getting 2 if not 3 helpings of long-overdue Karma. No sympathy here whatsoever...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This topic has led to poor Anthea is getting a galaxy of chocolate related puns today
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This topic has led to poor Anthea is getting a galaxy of chocolate related puns today

Alright, calm down, no need for anyone to get their knickers in a twix.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anthea wishes she was kit kat and......erm.......nah, that's it. I'm all out of puns.
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we could all be a bit nicer, it might give her a Boost
  • Options
    Pandora 7Pandora 7 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I quite like Anthea and I didn't understand why she left Peter for someone like Grant. It was obvious to me he would eventually cheat on her ... these kind of men can never change imho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A relationship that begins with cheating will probably end with it.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they can cut their losses and get Flake to sponsor the divorce proceedings?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    Perhaps they can cut their losses and get Flake to sponsor the divorce proceedings?

Nah...Kit Kat...the two finger version...'have a break have a...'
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nice. :D
  • Options
    harjamharjam Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Anthea is quite the 'Topic' of conversation today isn't she?
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

surely it's gotta be....

http://murahshoppingland.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/cadburyc2ae-dairy-milkc2ae-breakaway-block.jpg
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laugh at her sadness, serves her right, cheaters never prosper.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she should marry me. I won't cheat on her, and I am notoriously frugal. Trust and financial issues won't be a problem.

:D:D:D

How good are you at doing the business with 50+ year-old women? If you can make her pregnant, then you're the 'complete package'. You will really be an offer she can't turn down...
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Anthea is Bounty be annoyed after grants Rolo with the young Malteaser , she should let the Aero out of his tyres , hit him with a Double Decker and leave the cash strapped Bovey with Buttons!
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt their tearful ''reunion'' will be sold to Hello magazine...until the next time. Who is really interested in this dreadful duo ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scumble wrote: »
    :D:D:D

How good are you at doing the business with 50+ year-old women? If you can make her pregnant, then you're the 'complete package'. You will really be an offer she can't turn down...

If anyone can do it, Big Boy Barry can.

Anthea, if you were married to me, we wouldn't need a mansion with 20 bedrooms because one bedroom would suffice. You can go work in Canada with full peace of mind. In fact, I'll go with you. I loved Due South and I've always wanted to see Niagara Falls. I don't have any baggage other than a rucksack and a manbag, so you never have to worry about ex-wives. On the downside, I don't know much about real estate and property, but that's OK because neither does Grant apparently. I thought your cardboard Tracy Island was better then plastic one that Matchbox made. I didn't like that new Thunderbirds movie, but that doesn't really have anything to do with you, so I don't know why I even mentioned it. We have a lot in common. I hate Eamonn Holmes too! You can be my perfect housewife, because cleaning and other domestic chores are really women's work anyway.

Anthea, my public marriage proposal is here for your consideration. Give it some thought then let me know.

Just click the "send personal message" button.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone can do it, Big Boy Barry can.

Anthea, if you were married to me, we wouldn't need a mansion with 20 bedrooms because one bedroom would suffice. You can go work in Canada with full peace of mind. In fact, I'll go with you. I loved Due South and I've always wanted to see Niagara Falls. I don't have any baggage other than a rucksack and a manbag, so you never have to worry about ex-wives. On the downside, I don't know much about real estate and property, but that's OK because neither does Grant apparently. I thought your cardboard Tracy Island was better then plastic one that Matchbox made. I didn't like that new Thunderbirds movie, but that doesn't really have anything to do with you, so I don't know why I even mentioned it. We have a lot in common. I hate Eamonn Holmes too! You can be my perfect housewife, because cleaning and other domestic chores are really women's work anyway.

Anthea, my public marriage proposal is here for your consideration. Give it some thought then let me know.

Just click the "send personal message" button.

Brilliant ...:D:D
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I kind of feel a bit sorry for Anthea. I know she has behaved badly but she just seems to be in thrall to that Bovey creep. How many times has he humiliated her in public, and how many times has she taken him back? He really is the lowest of the low, what does any woman see in him? He's selfish, shallow, vain, dishonest, self serving and just all around plain nasty.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must have a very large appendage because I can see no other reason why he attracts so many women.