The vile Nadia Sawalha

Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am absolutely sick of her faux outrage at almost everything!

She is permanently looking to be offended.

We had the toilet incident which she made a big deal of. Just flush the bloody thing and get on with your life. People forget to flush the toilet, it happens!

Then we had the Ken remarks which she took great offence to and throughout the whole time she's been there she's been obsessing over Hopkins and desperately waiting for her to say something so she can pounce with her faux outrage. Clearly the comment Hopkins made tonight about the foreign workers was a joke.

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We had the toilet incident which she made a big deal of. Just flush the bloody thing and get on with your life. People forget to flush the toilet, it happens!

Then we had the Ken remarks which she took great offence to and throughout the whole time she's been there she's been obsessing over Hopkins and desperately waiting for her to say something so she can pounce with her faux outrage. Clearly the comment Hopkins made tonight about the foreign workers was a joke.

Those first 2 lines sums up this forum :p
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's as miserable as they come. Absoluely no sense of humour and here she is again having a go at Ken.
  • AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Glad I am not the only one. She just seems to be judge and jury about everything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AMS13 wrote: »
    Glad I am not the only one. She just seems to be judge and jury about everything.

Yes, she seems to be a self appointed authoritarian. She believes she's morally above all others in the house.
  • lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the over use of the word "vile" on here ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Why the over use of the word "vile" on here ?

Vile - extremely unpleasant

Sums up Nadia.
  • trebanostrebanos Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her attitudes might explain why she's doing BB and not working.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D How do you cope with this forum then?!
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Yes Helen mark 2 right in front of our eyes. A vile woman who will probably win.
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D How do you cope with this forum then?!

Alcohol helps! :D
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's horrid, isn't she? I'm disappointed coz I was kinda hoping she'd win. Not any more
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's overdoing the campaign against Katie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is such a busybody trying to control everything. I might have known she would worm her way into the diary room with Chloe!

Cami was handling it but Nadia just had to get a piece of the action.
  • heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree with the thread of this - she is one interfering b*tch who is just manipulating things to put herself into the limelight.

YUK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and here she is now in the toilet with Jeremy in case she misses some of the gossip!

What an interfering old busybody.
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Nadia handled it well, Cami wanted to drag her off, cuddle her when she didnt want to be cuddle, run off and tell other people. Nadia wanted to take the drama out of it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The FBI wrote: »
    She's overdoing the campaign against Katie

and if she gets rid of Katie, Perez will be her next target... because Perez is the male version of her.

Love that fact the Katie and Alicia stood back and didn't rush to "comfort" Chloe. Thought it would have been CamiLee who went with Chloe into the diary room... but of course me-me-Nadia had to take that role didn't she!
  • juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    AMS13 wrote: »

Just goes to show a good guest on BBOTS doth not always a great CBB housemate make ;-)
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    I think she's great.

She's been spot on about Katie, Ken and now Jeremy. She's doing her best to take a responsible role and tackle things proactively, rather than let them get out of hand.

I don't understand why this forum has a built-in automatic hatred for any middle aged woman on the show who dares to make her opinions known. She's not even been nasty, she's just confident and in control.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    fleet wrote: »
    I thought Nadia handled it well, Cami wanted to drag her off, cuddle her when she didnt want to be cuddle, run off and tell other people. Nadia wanted to take the drama out of it!

You're keeping me sane in this forum right now ;) sometimes I think I'm watching a different show to everyone else!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fleet wrote: »

Are you mad? the only reason Nadia sprinted over there was because she knew it would be a chance for air-time - ditto the diary room.

She's clearly one of those who divide people around them into teamNadia or not. If you're in teamNadia you can do no wrong... if not she'll take offence at anything and everything just for attention. Obnoxious woman.
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile? Really? Get a grip.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is such a busybody trying to control everything. I might have known she would worm her way into the diary room with Chloe!

Cami was handling it but Nadia just had to get a piece of the action.

Yeah Cami was not really handling it was she...

If Cami had it her way there would have been a full on fist fight!
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you mad? the only reason Nadia sprinted over there was because she knew it would be a chance for air-time - ditto the diary room.

She's clearly one of those who divide people around them into teamNadia or not. If you're in teamNadia you can do no wrong... if not she'll take offence at anything and everything just for attention. Obnoxious woman.

And Cami wanted to run off with Chloe and keep her all to herself, and kept trying to pull her in for cuddle so she could manipulate to situation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There she goes again. Perez is sent to the snug and look who's up there right behind him to stir and get the gossip!