The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 24)

Comments

• LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    Awe even Mario telling Jose that JJ is besotted with her, and you can tell by the way he looks at her! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok finaly caught up while reading all the posts since Sams interview and watching LF at the same time.

OMg what a night ive been in tears but am now happy for Josie and backing her all the way ( as always ) and will defo be staying here with all u lovelies

Yesssss we got her out woop woop Haha bet Nathan n he had a hand in her downfall along with her being snide and no one can mess with us the JJJ army we did that defo Im so happy

Really gutted Sammy Pepper went i cant belive my turn around on him it just goes to show that u gotta give people time, its true every year on 1st night i say ooh i like the or not and my opion always changes but have love Josie from the start.

Sammy Pepper went in and wanted attention and went ott but the house of love has helped him become the nice young man he had the potential to be and i think John had a hand in that.
    Sam you made a mistake and when you knew it had hurt someone stoped and ur a godd boy and lots of fun and a very loyal good friend i can see him n JJJ havin some great laughs n nites out in the future and Sammy will have there back n John you could tell was very grateful and will back him up also they are mates for life who would of thought it !

So please Daveo is there as now it will be great as Josie as someone to bounce off n we get the Davisums woop woop, Gutted Mole is ther but oh well

Josie bless her she is not a gal that crys she is one of the boys n has bigger balls than most so when she breaks down she is deverstated but she will be fine already is as she is the tough one Johns the one who sheds the tears in there relationship remeber!

She has cried but will now have fun she may worry a bit inside about John but she knows he will be ok and all the lads are gonna look afetr the Queen bee now, John will want to see her being fun josie and so she will, We must vote for our girl n not assume she will win as then we could get stuck with another dull winner going in UBB that would suck.

I dont want her n John to be apart but i want her n dowling in final of ubb and it will be tough but John will wait n support her all the way ( hope he eben goes in with Pepper how cool would that be lol I wish )

JOHN JAMES IS A HERO he was bloody brill tonight bless him.

Am so pleased that after the nasty boos when the names were called out his eviction wasent that bad could of been worse, he did great and sounds like done well on BBBM ( sick show sooo tacky ) which i have recorded n will watch early hours after watching his interview again ( was lush when he said all he said to Josie was true yayyyy hes a good boy )

Essay or what LOl soz , hope he finds us here on this thread if he dose I LOVE YOU JOHN JAMES N WOULD LOVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE ( if anyone knows where i can write to him please pm me thanks )

ON LF now Josie has just broke down ( i didnt think she would ) awww She is soo in love and hope this is on HL tomorow a lovely convo with JJ2 as Im sure John will watch the show tomorow ( I would ) as its odvious he is worried that she may not love him when they get out ( they both so insecure ) thsi will show him how she adores him her barriers are right down and she is saying she cant belive she has met him and she has won already, she is also along with JJ2 saying how lovley he is and that he didnt deserve alll the boos

They are both lucky to have each other and John did himself proud doing the interviews he handeled the crap and is a big man and well done when peopl say stupid shit to him like on BBBM n in press just listen to JJ2 and Josie talking like this and thats all that matters

He won because for all the shit going on BB was the best as he met Josie and same for her they are very very lucky to have met there soulmates!!!!!!!!

Finaly just to say any press ( as i dont buy papers n mags much ) or tv apperarence or interviews or anything onlie about John or if anyone spots him or meets him please please tell us on here so we can keep up with his news and know he is ok and keep supporting him, hope he keeps up how cool he has been tonight dont give them the satifaction John but i do hope he politly puts George Lamb down n takes him down a prg in a classy way like he did that rapper on Bm ( that dude sounds a right clown )

Hope for a fun few days n that Josie kicks arse n lots of fun from Daveo and maybe John could send in some hairdye n flowers for her how sweet would that be !!!!!!! ( someone give him the though )

Well done u lot we did good and our boy will be fine he has the morals n class and the heart

Josie u go girl ur the best a real beauty inside and out JOSIE TO WIN , JJJ's love to grow when they get out n be happy ever after and have a amzing life n happy family I LOVE THEM for ever xxxxxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario you and ife our nothing like john james and josie
    oh wait he redeemed himself "He was besotted wit you."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario saying how much John loves josie

" you can see hes besotted with you, i can see it everytime he looks at you"
    " Your a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality ... dont sell your self short"
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol Mario comparing how Josie feels to how he felt when Iffe left. He's also reassuring Josie that John is besotted with her and that he can tell by the way John looks at her.
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovetoread wrote: »
    Oh and my husband thinks I am a sad idiot to be having a little cry over Josie's tears. :cry:

Well you are not an idiot Lovetoread because we have all been shedding many tears tonight because we have all been witnessing a beautiful thing between John and Josie for the past few months and to see them apart like this is heartbreaking.x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Mario is being a sweetheart. Completely!! WTF?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Awwwwwww
    Squeeeee
    yes he is besotted with you Josie
    for ONCE listen to Mario!
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    Come and have a hug from auntie linny my love.

Thank you:cry::)
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J: I'm not crying because I'm sad but because I cant get over it (her and JJs relationship)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww jose doesn't want to gte her hopes up for JJ

bless
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pops~~ wrote: »
    God I missed that. Poor Brudgey love. Seems I'm the one with the black heart now and I usually cry at anything!

I just saw that post by Linny there - thanks love, I need it.

Pops - I actually cant believe that I have cried, the mammy and daddy think its hilarious.
  • marmite04marmite04 Posts: 6,174
    Forum Member
    jos still saying even if hes just my friend, i so cant wait til she gets out and he tells her for real
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario's being great here with Josie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad Corin isn't there.

The boys are saying all the right things to Josie.
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J: I feel delighted...I've already won......I've never had anyone love me like that like john....man wise my friends love me
    M: well it's about time you found someone like that.
  • marmite04marmite04 Posts: 6,174
    Forum Member
    again im crying, and its coz of mario being so lovely
  • LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    Atleast everybody she is in there with are so nice about JJJ and making her confident about it:)

Just thank god Corin isn't in there...dread to think what she would be saying about JJ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    reddress wrote: »
    J: she should be so proud if I had a son like John James I'd be over the moon.

You will!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    hebedee73 wrote: »
    yes me i am afraid with john james' mistrust of fish yesterday (god can you believe it was only yesterday...)

No it feels like a lifetime!.. :D
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now, BB, as the last girl standing you should really give Josie a makeover for achieving that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WitchHazel wrote: »

Oh my! That picture just made me cry. I havent gotten around to live feed yet as am watching everything plus one. God she is so beautiful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They relaying around for her tonight, aaaaawwwww....
    JJ2 done a great job and now mario is doing a fab job. Even though she saying she fine they know she hiding how upset she is.x
  • sofettesofette Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just had to say full credit to our Johnny James for getting though the interviews and BBBM despite all his fully justified fears and threats to avoid them. It just goes to show how he is proud of his values and has self awareness when he's wrong, and how blatantly deep down he is proud of his love for his Josie Jo that he knew he had to sttep up to the mark to state his case. I have real respect for BB for keeping his eviction till the last and letting him realise that he's not htat hated as Steve and corin were also evicted, and respect to Davina for saying that he really has been a fantastic housemate, because of his complexity, despite the slight hatred it entailed. Psychologically he was AMAZING! Ultimately his analytical mind and ability to dissect the house provided fantastic entertainment, but not purely as a gameplayer, purely as an insecure man appealing for friends who he could trust and who could trust him and plus his ability to detach himself from the programme has enabled him to experience a real relationship between him and Josie and together they have made this years BB what is, and we love them for it. Bit drunk hope it makes sense xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    This isnt fair I got Battered for my fish puns yesterday!

yeah but me and xtglx had a battering before that about the carp comment and then you copped the flack the later on, in fairness it was me whoi started it. Did you get banished to thwe corin at,

how great was it she was second highest?
    Are ya lovin it?
    Are ya buzzin?
This discussion has been closed.