Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 24)

Comments

• Options
    xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member
    is anyone else actually desperate to know what john james is doing right now? its actually doing my head in haha :P

me ,but im just a nosey bugger :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is anyone else actually desperate to know what john james is doing right now? its actually doing my head in haha :P

I'm sure Nicki will post when she gets a chance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe :D We've been his recording device ;)

This is why I'm hoping he'll overlook the more, er, :o aspects of our monitoring and just be glad there was a network of people as nuts as him keeping good records. There isn't another thread out there as far as I'm concerned that has come close to the sort of round the clock detail we've had for our chosen HMs -- cappers, grabbers, supersonic-ers, transcribers, even our own lipreaders, body language experts, experts in production and media stuff, and more besides -- even an expert astrologer who made me :o that I'd said it was all balls (I read my profile on the site Moonsh1ne recommended and yeah, I'm so Aries :)... ) And the cool thing is we've all learned off each other as well as from the JJJness.
    [/QUOTE]
    Zen I have some ideas..so let me sleep on it and will PM you tomorrow :)

Awesome! I was hoping you might say that. My puny mind has nearly exploded today! :)
  • Options
    Nicki_r_pNicki_r_p Posts: 1,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well he's not in my hotel! Grr!! lol!
    Probably a good thing really!!

Very quick post from me, as I really should be asleep, but what a night.
    I managed to hold it together and didn't cry, but I did myself in quite a tizz about people booing him. Very hard to listen to.

I'm sure it'll all hit me when I watch it all back...

Highlight of the evening?!
    Having the "Tree of Temptation" record my answerphone message for me, lmao!!
    (He IS staying the same hotel, and yes, it does end with "piss off" lmao!!) :D
  • Options
    JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right off to bed now take care guys x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-i_CqivMjg

The full Josie & JJ2 chat from earlier tonight

I'm gone again here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    zenscara wrote: »
    Ok. I know I've banged on about it 80 times already, but i think the thread's been moving pretty fast. Messages for the JJ scrapbook are coming in now and a few people have said they will help. I will deffo need it!! There is enough to do with trying to find ways of getting it to JJ let alone sorting through what's coming in and making it look good as opposed to sh!t. ... We're working on the flowers for JJ's mum because Kazzie has met Helena and JJ's friends earlier (they're hot apparently!) but we're not sure if they'll be staying in the same place for more than tonight...

So we need:

* Messages and pics from you guys if you haven't already sent them. The email to use is in the bio section on the Twitter account here: http://twitter.com/JJ1Support

* Kazzie will need some help with the cost of the flowers if she manages to pull that one off -- have suggested paypal -- willing volunteers could email the account to let us know who might be able to contribute a little bit.

* Retweeting and posting of the twitter account and general idea on pro-JJ facebook sites and the like -- doesn't hurt to repeat it because there is a lot of text added to the site every day.

* Help in deciding how to actually *make* it

**And BIG TIME help in general ways of getting the message through and finding a way of getting the book to him -- several people have emailed with ideas and leads so far but today has been mad so I haven't 100% stayed on top of it all. This bit is really the hardest I think, not least because Sunshine has said people sent her stuff but BB never passed it on!

It would be great if anyone who thinks they can help with even a titchy bit of this could email and we can conflab. I'm looking to see if there's some kind fo 'design a scrapbook' site online that's free and a few of us could have the login to an account to make it maybe and then I may be able to sneak into work after hours to print it... ahem :)

I'll probably repost this a few times so you'll probably get annoyed with me but it's started now and I think we need to move pretty quick!

:D

Hey chick - have tried replying to your pm 3 times but it wont let me on mob - will do 2moz when on comp xx
  • Options
    sofettesofette Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe this is a little premature, and although I'm still grieving John's departure, I am just wondering if anyone else is wondering if we should try to get Andrew to come second behind Josie? We know she thinks he's great, makes her laugh and is in a kind of way similar in the way he is insecure about his looks and was overweight when he was younger. They get each other and complement each other and he has been soo sweet they way he reacted to the way he got found out for his crush and talking to by John. Lets face it compared to anyone else bar Josie has anyone else been so able to take the piss out of themselves like he has? For someone to admit they shagged a watermelon surely he has gotta be admired? Thoughts please??? Maybe I'm way off, and I guess lots of us will love Dave too for backing up John, but Andrew could pip the post?
  • Options
    xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member
    Nicki_r_p wrote: »

I managed to hold it together and didn't cry, but I did myself in quite a tizz about people booing him. Very hard to listen to.

wow,im sooooooo jealous about the tree.Cooool:p
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe I'm still up when there's no JJJ?

Also, how annoying is it that I booked next week off work for holiday. I didn't time it well did I? I have a week to stay up late, with no JJJ. Boooooooooo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi Nicki,

How are you feeling? It's good to hear from you.

I love the Tree :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever said this AT wud be closed down once either John or Jos had been evicted will suffer my wrath in am,.

Yeah, for sleep, laters guys!

Ps I love you!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dan Nettleton! :eek: Well am I jealous much? ;):D You're a star Nik :cool: It's been a good night we're happy :D
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, I'm off. Night!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zenscara wrote: »
    Awesome! I was hoping you might say that. My puny mind has nearly exploded today! :)

We'll get it sorted :D
    sofette wrote: »
    Maybe this is a little premature, and although I'm still grieving John's departure, I am just wondering if anyone else is wondering if we should try to get Andrew to come second behind Josie? We know she thinks he's great, makes her laugh and is in a kind of way similar in the way he is insecure about his looks and was overweight when he was younger. They get each other and complement each other and he has been soo sweet they way he reacted to the way he got found out for his crush and talking to by John. Lets face it compared to anyone else bar Josie has anyone else been so able to take the piss out of themselves like he has? For someone to admit they shagged a watermelon surely he has gotta be admired? Thoughts please??? Maybe I'm way off, and I guess lots of us will love Dave too for backing up John, but Andrew could pip the post?

I think it would do Andrew the world of good and would be happy to see him take second place :)
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    she did in the garden turned her mike off.
    he then went on "what type of feelings" convos for about a week.
    burst out the fire exit, same night confessed he felt the same.

but he said he was in love before her.

Thank you that is how I remembered it ... Gosh wasn't there about a week of them both saying they didn't see each other that way (may be it was days) before she admitted she fancied/thought about him sexually/had feelings for him first ... and we joked about 'having feelings' not being in the Australian Dictionary because it seemed to take him a long time to understand what she meant.
    That seemed to last just a few days looking back but he says she expressed her feelings for him a lot earlier ... I guess a few days in that house corresponds to weeks on the outside.

But he first took it to the next stage by saying he loved her.

He already looks so much more relaxed and back in control now he has left the house.
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good to hear from you Nicki, I would so love the tree to tell me to "piss off"! Thanks for your text updates tonight.x
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Quick question, I refused to watch Corin's interview with Davina earlier but as my body clock is fcuked and I can't sleep yet, is it worth watching?
  • Options
    SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right folks - I've gotta get some shuteye ... it's been a blast sharing this with y'all ... catch you tomorrow ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member

Aah Nicki thats wicked :D you will have to try and upload it for us to have a listen - or we could all just call your mobile en masse :D

Thanks sooooo much for texting and well done you for keeping it together. The people that booed were just eejits lol. We are the ones with sense................... well erm :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want to tempt anything. All votes go to Josie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout...if you want some things affirmed then yeah ;)

I just want one shot of J asleep!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout...if you want some things affirmed then yeah ;)

I just want one shot of J asleep!

Me too- but Mandrew it is.

So glad you started this thread, Irishgirl. Enriched my JJJ experience no end.

Night all- the boy (and girl) done good xx
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member

Me too ... I wonder how soon he will start wandering about looking for Josie and will he be able to sleep ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jetstream wrote: »
    I'll help and I'm sure loads of others will too. Better believe it kid! :)
    dublady wrote: »
    I'll pay for the flowers..........let me know....ok?
    Hey chick - have tried replying to your pm 3 times but it wont let me on mob - will do 2moz when on comp xx

Thanks guys, and to everyone who's been sending stuff. It's actually easier to keep track of in the email -- wonder if I can type it like this
    JJJAT at rocketmail dot com
    so if peeps could send it there it will all be in one place. I've made little folders in the email account to try to start off with it more or less sorted to start off with, but still!
    sofette wrote: »

I am voting for JOSIE to win and Josie only, just because if anyone else were to win instead and I'd placed even one vote for them I'd feel horrible. My personal stance, but I genuinely am worried people will be lulled into a false sense of security about her being a shoe in.
    My god were you researching accessories?? I was actually studying them in close detail cos' I just wanted to know where she got the cozzie from - still haven't worked it out tho - must go back for another look :p

Speaking of which though, we have had more funding released which may incorporate the ability to study pics of her wearing it in the shower and the bath. This could lead to an important breakthrough :cool:
    In my personal opinion however, I feel we should broaden our initial subject and include the red top/dress from last night and perhaps also the blue sheet dress. These seem to be important factors in a general study.
    I kept a tally too - went slightly over my budget but totally worth it -
    Corange got 42
    Steve - 28
    Mario - 30
    and slightly guiltily Dave - 30
    Just glad we got her out tho :D we are the shizz

Well when I say i was researching accessories, I mean to say I was examining the interaction and interplay between the cossie and the accessories in relation to the overall, erm effect. The jacket was a crucial factor in the pool scenario. I fully concur that the red dress and DEFINITELY the world's most beautiful bedsheet dress should also be included in the study. We must discuss this further :)

Also, because I was doing votes for me and two other people, I got quite 'Rocky theme tune' about voting for Corin it has to be said. In total there were about 150 votes for her from my phone :D

Nicki I think you've done amazing :) you're like the JJJ AT Special Ops Agent! :) xx
This discussion has been closed.