The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 28)

Comments

• David McHDavid McH Posts: 3,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would be your assesment as to what youve seen so far?

Hard to say. She was laughing and joking with Brian and he had been reassuring her about JJ. She then went to bed and wasn't sleeping as she kept opening her eyes. She got up after about 30mins and it took a few minutes before they cut to her lying facing the sofa and sniffling. She then got up went into DR wiping tears, came out got tissue from toilet, blew her nose and went back in to DR.
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David McH wrote: »
    Geez it's like when we used to wait for JJ coming out

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af200/johnandjosie/jjj/dr1.jpg

Those were the days! The sheer panic, will JJ come out, has he gone? Missing the old HM's like mad. Longing for the glory and snuggles :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigsy2 wrote: »
    anyone one up for a raid - ninja outfits on and rescue op.

Im up for that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    `And everyone wants her to win UBB, yeah `cause look shes 'well' happy!

I just think we should do whats best for Josie, its obviously getting to much. I mean really a breakdown was on the cards come on how many people could cope with what shes gone through in the past day? Its gonna be hard & all thats gonna be in her head is 17 more days, it sounds like a long time, today has dragged a lot.

But theres one thing to say about her, shes amazing that she waited until everyone else isn`t around to have a cry etc, she wasn`t gonna do it infront of everyone.

I thought earlier while watching it was like she was putting a bit of a front on she hasn`t been 100% happy since she went back in, its a combination if stuff & once its built up & burst well you can`t really stop it. I feel for her because it must feel awlful, she must be so mixed up right now.

But earlier people were like do BB have no heart etc, well you no they don`t why would they put a divorced couple in whos anniversary is the next day?! Now if that isn`t cruel I dunno what is to be honest.

The problem is Josie doesn`t no any of them really & nobody no`s her, they have formed an opinion by watching her, they no the outside they no the media & they have been tainted by 'fame' she hasn`t shes completly fresh at the minute, nobody can understand were shes coming from or how shes feelings, its gonna be hard as she must feel so alone. BB should have put another BB11 HM in with her even if we had to vote, we so no Pepperpot would have been in there she needs someone like that, from her year, no`s her can back her up, take the piss & give as good as he gets.

But i`m not enjoying watching UBB it feels forced to me, its like I dunno it doesn`t work in my opinion. Also they haven`t done anything all day it must be sooo boring!

Rant over!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please get Josie out of there. She is a worthy winner of BB11 and deserves her party with the other housemates that were in there with her prior to this nonsense of taking her moment away and surrounding her with z listers. She went to the diary room tonight and was obviously upset, If she did ask to go, she shouldbe allowed to and BB should giver her the celebration she deserves with her true housemates.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

we need to get john james to dress in sams black ninja outfit, break in to the camera runs go in through the fire exit, grab josie and run off in to the sunset :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to say. She was laughing and joking with Brian and he had been reassuring her about JJ. She then went to bed and wasn't sleeping as she kept opening her eyes. She got up after about 30mins and it took a few minutes before they cut to her lying facing the sofa and sniffling. She then got up went into DR wiping tears, came out got tissue from toilet, blew her nose and went back in to DR.

Thanks for that sorry to keep asking il await your posts just feel helpless as though you wanna help her out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think about it, on the one hand you have hotel room, John and room service and on the other there is this set of losers? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hard choice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,925
    Forum Member
    If I was John and awake watching this I would be breaking in this time and just get her out of that pit of vipers. Josie has had enough now. All the confidence and self esteem that John took such care in rebuilding is just crumbling before our eyes. There is just no way that Josie is going to last another 17 days. The only way is for John to go in but he would have to have such control or he would be evicted straight away and I think at this moment in time there are not many partners who would not want to have a go at someone for interfering in their relationship all to score points and try and stay on a gameshow. It is lives they are medalling with and it is just not on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'll be very scared of losing her right now. Might arrange something JJ related in the next day or no matter how small it is?

Agreed. They have got to do something for her with JJ. Not neccesarily putting him back in but even just a phone call, video chat or a letter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Josie she had an awful day.

JMC this morning insinuating he said bad things in the DR
    Nadia not only bad mouthing John but saying josie looked obsessed in the keeva situation.
    Brian pipping on about failed bb romances
    Yesterday seeing her family and John annd getting dragged away.

shes only thier because off the crowd and her obligation to bigbrother. i think she did see it as a gr8 oppotunity but the reality is shes not havinng a great time.
    she has stuck up for john which is a hiuge step as a few weeks ago she would be in serious doubt! but thiers only so much a girl can take.

Nick preston and Brian urika have been gr8 but they havent seen enough for full reasurance we need a livefeed watcher!

This is horrible and uncomfy to watch i love josie and enjou watching her but not like this. they either need to put sam in quickly or she should leave and reunite with john james and family!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    melhock wrote: »
    If I was John and awake watching this I would be breaking in this time and just get her out of that pit of vipers. Josie has had enough now. All the confidence and self esteem that John took such care in rebuilding is just crumbling before our eyes. There is just no way that Josie is going to last another 17 days. The only way is for John to go in but he would have to have such control or he would be evicted straight away and I think at this moment in time there are not many partners who would not want to have a go at someone for interfering in their relationship all to score points and try and stay on a gameshow. It is lives they are medalling with and ir is just not on.

What a great post sums up everything she has no support network now she needs out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie is fine. She had the odd cry when she was in the house previously and this is an adjustment. If she's still like this in a few days, that's another thing. However it's no surprise she's feeling emotional but I (personally) don't think it's about wanting to leave. I think it's about wanting to be there but at the same time missing friends and family that she saw for a few minutes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that sorry to keep asking il await your posts just feel helpless as though you wanna help her out

Yeah I know how you feel I just wanna go in and drag her out to JJs hotel room lol.

I know what it's like being at work too and not being able to see what's happening. LF is currently on Preston asleep.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just turned live feed back on...had turned it off thinking everyone was in bed.

Is she still in DR or has she come out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think it would be best for jose to walk out cause shes not gonna b happy if she stays.

Shes won bb11 n thats enough :D

ubb is a load of shit anyway :rolleyes:
    jose should go n b with her johnny james :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. They have got to do something for her with JJ. Not neccesarily putting him back in but even just a phone call, video chat or a letter.

Or if not John a chat with her family. I think that would do her a lot of good. Allowing them to tell her exactly what's happening on the outside with John, how they all get on and are supporting her together. That would mean so much to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shes still in the DR
  • xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member
    I honestly dont think she'll last 17 days.If she does and some of the Z list keep slagging off her and john's relationship she;ll come out there a nervous wreck by the end of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

im up for that, i just have to get a plane from northern ireland, get a sat nav and we are sorted. im leaving in 2 mins- i wish:cry:

this is breaking my heart. i have been upset all day for her. please can someone in the bb production team have a heart and tell her if she wants to go that it will be ok.....
    i really love her and i hate to see her like this,
    none of us know her personally, but in a weird way we do. we have watched her in there for nearly 3 months, and this is the worst day so far.
    josie has already won bb11.
    she wont be letting anyone of us down by leaving ubb, would she, defo not me.
    we all just want her to be happy, at least she is giving it a go. she is a better person than me, she has got balls....
    we love you josie gibson xxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know how you feel I just wanna go in and drag her out to JJs hotel room lol.

I know what it's like being at work too and not being able to see what's happening. LF is currently on Preston asleep.

I appreciate your updates its so weird i feel like her dad.she reminds me so much of my own daughter.john removed her barriers which was good but nows she vunerable as her defence mechanism no longer in place
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don`t think its all about John James to be honest, yeah its a part of it, I just think its all hit home & the realisation of everything is starting to come out, she hasn`t had time to have a serious think about everything has she?

I don`t think she will ever walk the girl is to grateful & has to much pride, I also don`t think shes asking to walk, I think shes emotional & everythings getting a bit to much.

However i`m not going to vote to save her, shes clearly not 'happy' I just can`t do that to her to be honest, i`d feel terrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's sitting in the frosted shower now so noone can see her.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes in shower cubicle sniffling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be sad if she left but we have to remember this is her REAL life and that is far more important - John James is far more important than this game.
This discussion has been closed.