Options

Will this be the last XFactor?

CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The banter between the judges isn`t fun any more, the acts are all clones of each other or previous years, there`s a sense of ennui creeping into it. I wonder if it will be the last series.
And Dannii is definitely ahead in the "best dressed female judge" stakes.

Comments

• Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's been signed up for two more years- don't quote me on that though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will this be the last X Factor because you don't like it as much this year?

No, it won't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been signed for another two or three series along with Britain's Got Talent.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherylFan wrote: »
    The banter between the judges isn`t fun any more, the acts are all clones of each other or previous years, there`s a sense of ennui creeping into it. I wonder if it will be the last series.
    And Dannii is definitely ahead in the "best dressed female judge" stakes.

As long as the viewing figures are in the multimillions as they still are.......and advertisers are paying out huge sums for the ad breaks.... it will continue regardless of how stale the banter is between the judges.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been signed until 2013
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand why, when people complain over their favourite act booted off (like Lucie last year) and threatened not to watch X Factor again, the ratings are still high.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There really is something missing this year. Can't put my finger on it exactly but not enjoying it much, I know it will stay on our screens for a long time to come but it's not about finding talent, I just take it purely as entertainment and know that none of them will likely forge a real career off the back of this show.
  • Options
    steveo77steveo77 Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    this year is much better than last year.

there is some genuine talent - Rebecca, Paije, Matt, Cher
    One Direction will probably emerge as the next big boy band.
    Loving it !:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maisie74 wrote: »
    There really is something missing this year. Can't put my finger on it exactly but not enjoying it much, I know it will stay on our screens for a long time to come but it's not about finding talent, I just take it purely as entertainment and know that none of them will likely forge a real career off the back of this show.

How many actually forged a real career off the back of Opportunity Knocks and New Faces?