Guys - who fancies Kate Middleton?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bambi_Boo wrote: »
    Years ago I volunteered at a Foyer which housed young homeless people. Diana came to launch a new project, and met all the staff and volunteers. She made you feel as if you were the only one in the room...she had the most incredible eyes and her charisma knocked everyone for six. She almost sort of shone, if you know what i mean. It was all in how she looked at you.

Kate is gorgeous and seems lovely, but I don't think she will ever come close to affecting people the way Diana did.

Kate doesn't seem to have that 'it' factor. Diana seemed to genuinely connect with people, so it remains to be seen if Kate will be able to connect at all. She seems a bit 'stiff' to me but maybe she was just nervous in her interview.
  • samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's very naturally pretty. A refeshing change when you think of people like Gaga, Jordan and all the WAGs.

But it's a shame how damn old they both look!!! Me and my husband are only a couple of years younger and we still get IDd. Whereas William especially looks like a middle aged man! Unfortunate.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks boringly bland. she will stand out in a family photo though but who would not
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,185
    Forum Member
    Must admit prefer Kate to Chelsy didnt see what the fuss was about for her:confused:
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy? No not at all. She`s not unattractive and that blue dress enhanced her chest appealingly but there`s a calculatedness about her smiles.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    no top lip- but nice hair though.
  • Early RiserEarly Riser Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    She's very average, plain looking to me, agree with an earlier poster she's lacking some cute quirkiness.

She's at the peak of her looks right now, and she's too old for that hair style, needs some sort of a 'bob'.

So, for figure 7/10, for face 5/10, for hairstyle 4/10.:D
  • SiebenburgenSiebenburgen Posts: 3,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a honey so she is.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I agree. I thought she was bizarre looking too. You know when you look at your reflection on the back of a spoon? Thats what she looked like to me.

No, no. Rebecca Adlington is the "back of a spoon" girl :D
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    She's pretty but not stunning but I've been more fascinated throughout the news coverage watching Williams looks disappearing. He's basically the same age as my big brother but looks so much older.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    I think she looks classy and will make a lovely Queen.

At least she hasn't got her hair bleached to buggery like Harry's bit of fluff, very common.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    No, no. Rebecca Adlington is the "back of a spoon" girl :D

i just googled her there,
    youre right :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just googled her there,
    youre right :o

Kate Middleton is not unattractive, just extremely bland and rather average.

At least Rebecca Adlington has charm, personality and is a role model that has achieved something in her life.

Unlike Kate Middleton, who can hardly be classed as hard-working and generally likeable - She is just known for about to marrying into the most dysfunctional family in the UK and to become a baby-making machine to create the next heir to the throne after William.

Still, as long as the royalist are happy, that is all that matters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    Kate Middleton is not unattractive, just extremely bland and rather average.

At least Rebecca Adlington has charm, personality and is a role model that has achieved something in her life.

Unlike Kate Middleton, who can hardly be classed as hard-working and generally likeable - She is just known for about to marrying into the most dysfunctional family in the UK and to become a baby-making machine to create the next heir to the throne after William.

Still, as long as the royalist are happy, that is all that matters.

Yes, well, even though she is a "baby-making machine" Kate is still an attractive one at that. Kate + Making Babies = WOOOHOO! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Bambi_Boo wrote: »
    Years ago I volunteered at a Foyer which housed young homeless people. Diana came to launch a new project, and met all the staff and volunteers. She made you feel as if you were the only one in the room...she had the most incredible eyes and her charisma knocked everyone for six. She almost sort of shone, if you know what i mean. It was all in how she looked at you.

She visited a special needs school my bil was teaching at and he basically described her as above. He was never a fan before, but soon changed his mind upon meeting her.

Kate's ok, but I see her as more a Sophie than a Diana.

Ruby
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruby36 wrote: »

She visited a special needs school my bil was teaching at and he basically described her as above. He was never a fan before, but soon changed his mind upon meeting her.

Kate's ok, but I see her as more a Sophie than a Diana.

Ruby

Sophie is a honey too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not really. although I couldn't honestly tell you why I don't.... She seems fit enough. strange..:confused:

On the other hand, I fancy the female WII fit trainer.:eek::o:o
    Now she IS fit! :D
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Diana was stunning in her young days, however, like William she didn't age well IMO, She seemed to have granny hair by the time she was late 20s.
    I think Kate is very pretty, not stunning, but I'm sure she will look gorgeous on her Wedding Day and sell lots of mugs and plates;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not spectacularly pretty, but she'd be welcome in my bed anytime!
  • RichievillaRichievilla Posts: 6,179
    Forum Member
    Not in the slightest bit fanciable but I am sure that the royal sycophants will be droning on about how beautiful she is, when the truth is she looks like an average girl next door with no shape. Maybe she will turn out to be a decent person (although she and baldy will first have to stop killing innocent animals for pleasure) but I will reserve judgment on that for now.
  • ns.macdns.macd Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not top of my list but still a PILF :D
  • DeSadeDeSade Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I think she's a bit of a rough old dog tbh. Not my cup of Twinings
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's an attractive young lady as is Philippa..
  • TerryallgoldTerryallgold Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would land my Chinook in her garden
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd agree. For all the fawning about pretty / beautiful she was people did, she was a rather odd looking woman

Don't see it at all. Sure she was alright for a royal but that's really not saying much.
    She wasn't one Sid, she married one