Wade Robson: Michael Jackson forced me to have sex.

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Maybe he offered that amount of money to make it look like family were money grabbers.

"In 1996 Jordie Chandler's father, Evan, started a claim for around $60m (£38.5m) from the singer claiming Michael Jackson had breached an agreement never to discuss the case."

Yep.. no money grabbers there. No sir.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    every-time i saw him there was a young boy dangling off his arm .

Well that's clearly enough proof for you, so i'll leave you to it.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    It's rather more news worthy than to be tucked away in a thread....here you have a person infront of a camera who knew Michael Jackson extremely well saying aged 7 he was sexually abused by Jackson, having previously denied any abuse.

He's taken a hell of a risk saying what he has.

There's a hint others may be preparing to say similar things about Michael Jackson.
    Exactly what I thought ..you would think it would be headline news!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was googling something related and stumbled upon this.. i'd never read it before. It's Carrie Fisher discussing Evan Chandler.. who as it happens was illegally supplying her dental drugs due to an addiction.
    And so my 'dentist' would go on and on about how much his son liked Michael Jackson and, more important, how much Michael Jackson liked his son. And the most disturbing thing I remember him saying was, 'You know, my son is very good looking.'

"So here was Dr. Chandler telling me how Michael was buying his kid computers and taking him to incredible places and sleeping in the same bed and getting him ... WAIT! 'Hang on,' I said. 'I have to interrupt here. Let's just go back a tic, okay?' 'Sure,' Chandler said. ' They're sleeping in the same bed?!' He blinked. 'Well, yeah, but my ex-wife is always there, so it's okay and his stepfather and ... and ... and ...'

"Then one night some months later, Dr. Chandler came up to my house again and told me that he and his wife were going to sue Michael. 'Why?' I asked. 'Because,' he explained rationally, 'Michael is sleeping in the same bed with my boy.'"
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's clearly enough proof for you, so i'll leave you to it.

proof of what ? abuse ? no not at all !
    a unnatural attraction to pre pubescent boys ? ? yes most definitely .

sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it .
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "In 1996 Jordie Chandler's father, Evan, started a claim for around $60m (£38.5m) from the singer claiming Michael Jackson had breached an agreement never to discuss the case."

Yep.. no money grabbers there. No sir.

To be fair, there was an agreement in place for both parties (MJ and Jordy Chandler/his family) not to talk about the case. It was mentioned in the Bashir documentary, first by MJ himself, then by Martin Bashir, who pointed out that they weren't allowed to include some footage in which he and MJ discussed the case. If MJ breached the agreement, then he was accountable and I don't think it particularly unreasonable for the other party to react. As for the $60 million, I suspect that is a misleading figure. When people sue, the initial sum tends to be completely OTT and unrealistic (the Jacksons are currently sueing the concert promotors for $48 billion!).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    proof of what ? abuse ? no not at all !
    a unnatural attraction to pre pubescent boys ? ? yes most definitely .

sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it .

Inviting children over to Neverland doesn't have to equate to an unnatural attraction to them. And there were both boys and girls who spent time with him. Yes, he was different, that's for sure. Normally men of his age don't enjoy playing video games with kids. But as Macaulay Culkin stated in the interview I posted, he got on well with them. He liked that they didn't look at him and start screaming. He could have fun with them. Doesn't mean he was into them sexually or abused them. One doesn't automatically equal the other. I have an easier time believing that then you seem to. But that's ok, that's allowed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was googling something related and stumbled upon this.. i'd never read it before. It's Carrie Fisher discussing Evan Chandler.. who as it happens was illegally supplying her dental drugs due to an addiction.

I think it's already been established that the Chandler and Arviso parents left a lot to be desired. No wonder the boys weren't believed. Perhaps that's one of the reasons they were targeted by MJ.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I think it's already been established that the Chandler and Arviso parents left a lot to be desired. No wonder the boys weren't believed. Perhaps that's one of the reasons they were targeted by MJ.

Or perhaps it's one of the reasons MJ was targeted by them.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,917
    Forum Member

Do you have a link where she says Chandler was supplying her drugs for addiction?
    Forum Member
    Or perhaps it's one of the reasons MJ was targeted by them.

And why the maid and son targetted him, and currently Wade Robson?

Amazing how these things happened so often to Michael Jackson.

It's difficult to belief someone that always got what they wanted managed to get make those slip ups. How unfortunate he ended with a doctor who took advantage of Michael by deciding to treat Michael with Popofol.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Do you have a link where she says Chandler was supplying her drugs for addiction?

http://books.google.ie/books?id=Kmd6xC_M8uIC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=carrie+fisher+evan+chandler&source=bl&ots=tZiTi8CEm9&sig=4kB41Fy636Xaw-cVQypGnaWgMOk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=MnCaUafGBMm2hAeS6YH4AQ&ved=0CEYQ6AEwBw

Frig that link mighnt work but if you want you can search Shockoholic on google books it's around page 63 where shw talks about her dentist I think

That's the pages of the book if you want to take a look at it
    Forum Member

Thanks.

Crikes, she was a patient of Arnie Klein and he's godfather to her daughter.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    Is that true? Many parents of children abused by priests didn't seem to take court action and were happy for the priest just to be moved away.

No one forced Michael Jackson to pay $20m, it was his choice. Maybe he offered that amount of money to make it look like family were money grabbers.

Ok then, in my opinion, any decent parent would not accept MJ paying $20m or a priest simply moving away instead of court action and possible imprisonment because that isn't my view of justice

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve people when they say MJ molested them, but the three main people (Chandler, Arvizo, Robson) haven't exactly given much reason to be believed..
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok then, in my opinion, any decent parent would not accept MJ paying $20m or a priest simply moving away instead of court action and possible imprisonment because that isn't my view of justice

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve people when they say MJ molested them, but the three main people (Chandler, Arvizo, Robson) haven't exactly given much reason to be believed..

I agree with what you say but perhaps they signed legally binding contracts to prevent them spilling the beans in return for the money. They made a choice money or justice? Morally bankrupt the lot of them.
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member

In a world where many people literally sell their children into sex slavery - I suspect that there are plenty of people, both here and in the US, who would turn a blind eye if the price was right. But IMO the children are not their parent's property to sell, so if they decide to tell their story at a later date that is fine by me. It seems a lot of MJ fans believe that unless his accusers and their families are found to be blameless then Michael is totally exonerated, but as another poster pointed out it's often vulnerable children like this who are targeted for abuse - for the very reasons made so clear in this thread - their parents won't make too much of a fuss and can generally be paid off, their stories won't sound credible and it is also likely that they will be eager for love and attention.

When the original Jordy Chandler accusations came out in the 90s I was one of the many people who dismissed them, but a lot has happened since then to make me change my mind. Jackson was clearly a very troubled man - tragically insulated from reality by his money and fame - and I suspect a lot more stuff will come out in the future ...
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    galena wrote: »
    In a world where many people literally sell their children into sex slavery - I suspect that there are plenty of people, both here and in the US, who would turn a blind eye if the price was right. But IMO the children are not their parent's property to sell, so if they decide to tell their story at a later date that is fine by me. It seems a lot of MJ fans believe that unless his accusers and their families are found to be blameless then Michael is totally exonerated, but as another poster pointed out it's often vulnerable children like this who are targeted for abuse - for the very reasons made so clear in this thread - their parents won't make too much of a fuss and can generally be paid off, their stories won't sound credible and it is also likely that they will be eager for love and attention.

When the original Jordy Chandler accusations came out in the 90s I was one of the many people who dismissed them, but a lot has happened since then to make me change my mind. Jackson was clearly a very troubled man - tragically insulated from reality by his money and fame - and I suspect a lot more stuff will come out in the future ...

:) Good post. Well said, galena.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's rather more news worthy than to be tucked away in a thread....here you have a person infront of a camera who knew Michael Jackson extremely well saying aged 7 he was sexually abused by Jackson, having previously denied any abuse.

He's taken a hell of a risk saying what he has.

There's a hint others may be preparing to say similar things about Michael Jackson.

Not really no one cares, end of the day Jackson is dead all the boy can get is money maybe had be spoke up before then this would get the attention maybe it needed.

Too late now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really no one cares, end of the day Jackson is dead all the boy can get is money maybe had be spoke up before then this would get the attention maybe it needed.

Too late now.

Not if it gives victims peace of mind and acknowledgement of what MJ did to them.
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Inviting children over to Neverland doesn't have to equate to an unnatural attraction to them. And there were both boys and girls who spent time with him. Yes, he was different, that's for sure. Normally men of his age don't enjoy playing video games with kids. But as Macaulay Culkin stated in the interview I posted, he got on well with them. He liked that they didn't look at him and start screaming. He could have fun with them. Doesn't mean he was into them sexually or abused them. One doesn't automatically equal the other. I have an easier time believing that then you seem to. But that's ok, that's allowed.

if a normal man done what he did they would be lynched
    no question about it .

i hear this "it was all innocent " he had no childhood" he ws different crap all the time .

it is no excuse . what he done was wrong - creepy - and imo disgusting .
    far too much smoke for there to be no fire .
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too late now.

Well I care and am interested. Saville's victims all care too, hence the ongoing investigation. Just becasuse the abuser is dead doesn't mean it should never be spoken about.

It seems very likely that Jackson (like Saville) got away with a great deal when he was alive due to being protected by his celebrity and wealth.
    Forum Member
    Papa Joe has his say...
    Wade Robson is getting paid big money to destroy Michael Jackson's reputation with child abuse allegations ... so says MJ's dad Joe Jackson.

Says the man who promoted CDs rather than talk about his dead son.

The man not included in the will.

The man who did not beat Michael Jackson.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Papa Joe has his say...

Says the man who promoted CDs rather than talk about his dead son.

The man not included in the will.

The man who did not beat Michael Jackson.

This from the man who routinely physically abused his kids and robbed them of their childhood, leaving them with myriad issues! :rolleyes:
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe MJ committed all this stuff he's been accused of. I hate how even now he's gone tons of stuff is being bought up (or made up).

.... but you are left with the conclusion that either everything bad said about him was total fabrication, or at least some of it wasnt, and even if just 1 alegation is true that should be enough to turn every right thinking person against him.
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    This from the man who routinely physically abused his kids and robbed them of their childhood, leaving them with myriad issues! :rolleyes:

have you actually seen old film of them? theres not 1 hint of anything unhappy going on. they are all upbeat and interested in their career. hardly the actions of abused/forced them into the business.