BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 52)

1202203204205206208»

Comments

• JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    No i couldnt either, there are too many now and they dont seem that different and seem to have the same people.....:o

I waste a lot of time on forums I confess, but I couldn't get into that!
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Hi hicky, Jojo and Minks:)

This sofa is just too darn comfy...:o:D stretches and yawns surreptitiously ...:D

I didn't sleep well last night so my sofa is looking very inviting! When I get back from the meeting I should have time for a nap before my sister gets here:cool:
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Morning Hicky :D

We have the same weather, just having a delaying cup of coffee and will then go for a walk if the sofa gives me up :D
    Morning Flora.:)))))))))

Those Sofa's are so clingy.:DDDDD
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning all - lovely bright sunny day :) I have a HS meeting which hopefully won't go on for too long as I have loads to do and I'm hoping my sister is coming up later this afternoon.
    Morning JoJo.:)))))))))))

Have a good day.
    minkski wrote: »
    Morning all :D

Good that your knee isn't too borked after your skiing hols, how very environmentally friendly :cool:

Frosty and a lovely mist over the river here today.
    Morning minkski.:))))))))))))
    Hi hicky, Jojo and Minks:)

This sofa is just too darn comfy...:o:D stretches and yawns surreptitiously ...:D
    Morning Halla.:))))))))))
    Another with Safa problems.:DDDDDD
    TheElf wrote: »
    Good morning everybody :D.

*waves like a courageous kangaroo*

Hey Islay,
    How are you doing?

Gosh, yes! It is ALL my fault haha! Look at my horse, my horse is amazing :cool:!

The weather has been lovely here too the past couple of days, still a nip in the air though. Not all hula action though, maybe a bit of tango... who knows? :)

I'm good thanks SR :D.
    Morning Elfy.:))))))))))
    Is this the same Horse?.:DDDDDDDDD
    Repeat, is this the same Horse?.:DDDDDDDD
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Morning Flora.:)))))))))

Those Sofa's are so clingy.:DDDDD

Morning JoJo.:)))))))))))

Have a good day.

Morning minkski.:))))))))))))

Morning Halla.:))))))))))
    Another with Safa problems.:DDDDDD

Morning Elfy.:))))))))))
    Is this the same Horse?.:DDDDDDDDD
    Repeat, is this the same Horse?.:DDDDDDDD

Morning Hicky

Yes it's the same one :).
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    He could do with losing the weight but think he has gone a bit too far, he looks ill to my mind :eek:
    To my mind too.
    I was told I couldn't have a waste disposal unit as we have a soak away septic/reed bed system....I really wanted one too, instead we have a wee countertop bin inside and a great big stinky brown one outside for all kitchen/garden waste...( at home that is) ...
    We have always had one and its somehow survived people leaving teaspoons in the sink. We dont have a lot of food waste anyway with animals inside and birds outside.
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning everybody :D.

*waves like a courageous kangaroo*

Hey Islay,
    How are you doing?

Gosh, yes! It is ALL my fault haha! Look at my horse, my horse is amazing :cool:!

The weather has been lovely here too the past couple of days, still a nip in the air though. Not all hula action though, maybe a bit of tango... who knows? :)

I'm good thanks SR :D.

Morning Elfy :D

Waves back several times :Dhttps://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=548&q=waving+kangeroo&oq=waving+kangeroo&gs_l=img.3...1592.5436.0.5989.15.6.0.9.9.0.38.122.5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.3.img.-oCDPXlwnng#imgrc=8fZeoth6Pj9IEM%3A%3BKU8EpagRYaXlXM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.aboutaustralia.com%252Fwp-content%252Fgallery%252Fwildlife%252Fkangaroo_3_waving.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.aboutaustralia.com%252Fall-photos-and-videos-wildlife-gallery%252F%3B640%3B480
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all.....another gorgeous day again. :)
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Afternoon folks,:)

The rain never stopped until about 20 minutes ago.I had another nice bus driver who picked me up on the street, as it were, and also stopped the bus a few yards away from my stop so that I didn't have to step off into a puddle.There is another 24 hour transport and general strike tomorrow, it was just the Judges and the Trolley buses today....**sigh**We have Francois Hollande visiting so all the streets round the Parliament were decked out in the Tricolor, twinned with the Greek flag.The Troika arrive today so for the full hour's journey into town this morning,from the Airport area, the Motorway had plain clothes policemen at intervals, trying to look inconspicuous, as if it were normal to have people loitering beside the Motorway...:p One of them looked cool in his mirrored shades and fashionable stubble but rather spoiled the effect by sheltering under a pink umbrella...:p:p
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »

The rain never stopped until about 20 minutes ago.I had another nice bus driver who picked me up on the street, as it were, and also stopped the bus a few yards away from my stop so that I didn't have to step off into a puddle.There is another 24 hour transport and general strike tomorrow, it was just the Judges and the Trolley buses today....**sigh**We have Francois Hollande visiting so all the streets round the Parliament were decked out in the Tricolor, twinned with the Greek flag.The Troika arrive today so for the full hour's journey into town this morning,from the Airport area, the Motorway had plain clothes policemen at intervals, trying to look inconspicuous, as if it were normal to have people loitering beside the Motorway...:p One of them looked cool in his mirrored shades and fashionable stubble but rather spoiled the effect by sheltering under a pink umbrella...:p:p
    I dont know what difference the colour of the umbrella makes unless the motorway was a portal into the nineteen fifties? :p

The busses sound wonderful. I consider myself lucky if a bus even stops at the bus stop here. :D Actually, they are pretty unusable due to the erratic times and restricted routes, and we do have an excellent train service so its usually quicker to walk from a train station.
    Forum Member
    Awwwww @ Sam's FB status ~

"Set up the new PC for a Kindergarten in Halandri. Would have been quicker, but two small girls in fairy wings turned me into a frog every 5 minutes.".....:p:p
    Forum Member

"Set up the new PC for a Kindergarten in Halandri. Would have been quicker, but two small girls in fairy wings turned me into a frog every 5 minutes.".....:p:p

Oh how lovely. :)
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    hello All :D
    Forum Member

awwwww...
    I hope you have a big kiss waiting for him when he finally hops home? :cool::D
    Forum Member
    Boy George lookin good :cool:
    I wonder if he has any diet tips, or perhaps an exercise video?:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Eating less rubbish generally does it. :p
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Afternoon all :D

awww how cute :cool:
    Forum Member
    awwwww...
    I hope you have a big kiss waiting for him when he finally hops home? :cool::D

Won't be the first frog I've kissed....:D

I think he looks wonderful...
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hello Moots :D

And there was me thinking he looked ill :D
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good 'noon!

Aww he's adorable!!

I have a pink brolly (and mirrored shades actually). I'm hoping for the pink Hello Kitty one I was eyeing up in a shop a couple of months ago :D.
    Forum Member
    Good 'noon!

Aww he's adorable!!

I have a pink brolly (and mirrored shades actually). I'm hoping for the pink Hello Kitty one I was eyeing up in a shop a couple of months ago :D.

I think the pink brolly probably complements your image nicely.:)
    This guy just looked odd, and it was definitely a very small and girly one...:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 'noon!

Aww he's adorable!!

Afternoon Elfy. :D

I'm sure the whole ensemble looks very chic........especially when you combine it with your onesie. :D
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64346988#post64346988
    This discussion has been closed.