Gina and the letters...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
I am angry at BB for cutting out the bit in the DR where Gina picked Hazel because she prob gets fan mail anyway, then again when she told them the truth (which she didn't have to) they made it look like she just laught at Hazel but she didn't she said its because you have prob got fan mail already and the others haven't. BB are really trying to start a fight between those to and even though I don't like Hazel it was very unfair to leave one out of the task and make her feel bad. BB is nasty this year prob because the housemates are not fighting between themselves.

Comments

• john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this week's main storyline was supposed to be Gina vs Hazel hence the dodgy task and dodgy edit last night. Got a feeling it will be Charlie vs Hazel now so Gina should get a fairer edit.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina probably made that excuse up on the spot, so editing it out doesn't really matter.

For a moment I did feel sorry for Hazel, however after watching last night's LF I am so unimpressed with both Hazel and Gina that I no longer care.
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errm! no Hazel actually agreed with Gina, that she gets fanmail only.:rolleyes:
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she had to tell them. How bad would she look to the viewers if she kept it secret. Don't be naive. She had a chance to redeem herself somewhat by giving Hazel a letter. But no, her spite is too strong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    Of course she had to tell them. How bad would she look to the viewers if she kept it secret. Don't be naive. She had a chance to redeem herself somewhat by giving Hazel a letter. But no, her spite is too strong.

So who are you saying she should of left out ? she gets on well now with everyone. If she had of picked anyone else people would of asked why didn't she pick Hazel because they don't get on, she was in a no win situation.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppymum wrote: »
    BB is nasty this year prob because the housemates are not fighting between themselves.

:eek: Which version have you been watching??? :eek: :D
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    That was the worst single edit this series. Bizarre too as people know she told Hazel.

It's one minute in on this video|:
    http://bb3.channel5.com/c5/article/video/Day-53-Gina-tells-all/

I was really, REALLY disgusted by the way the producers edited this moment.

Thanks for the clip here correcting it. 1.12 Gina tell's Hazel why she chose Hazel.

===========================
    Transcript of what happened:

Gina: He said you need to choose someone that can't receive a letter, so I chose Hazel because you...

[at the same time as Gina is speaking]
    Hazel: 'Most obvious'

[Gina continues at the same time as Hazel is speaking]
    Gina: ...you... you're ... you're, you know, you always get fan mail all the time and everyone else hasn't. So that's why I did that.

=======================
    On tonight's HL show it went from

Gina: "He said you need to choose someone that can't receive a letter, so I I chose Hazel because you...." [Gina was cut off]

Then the rest of Gina's answer was cut off and no actual explanation was given.

bad bad bad producers, stirring shit!
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »
    I was really, REALLY disgusted by the way the producers edited this moment.

Thanks for the clip here correcting it. 1.12 Gina tell's Hazel why she chose Hazel.

===========================
    Transcript of what happened:

Gina: He said you need to choose someone that can't receive a letter, so I chose Hazel because you...

[at the same time as Gina is speaking]

[Gina continues at the same time as Hazel is speaking]
    Gina: ...you... you're ... you're, you know, you always get fan mail all the time and everyone else hasn't. So that's why I did that.

=======================
    On tonight's HL show it went from

Gina: "He said you need to choose someone that can't receive a letter, so I I chose Hazel because you...." [Gina was cut off]

Then the rest of Gina's answer was cut off and no actual explanation was given.

bad bad bad producers, stirring shit!

Yes that's it, it was on one of the video clips- so not only do the producers stir- they're quite thick as well:D