EE: Amira Red Button Scenes

ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Loving the fact that Amira is coming back - looks explosive and emotional!

How many Red Button specials do we have? :confused:

Comments

• enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just the 2

Her official return to the sqaure is in october :)
  • ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just the 2

Her official return to the sqaure is in october :)

Ah awesome thanks! The September 6 + 7 scenes were so good! Should've made the main episodes...
  • enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yea, i actally liked the spins off better, as viewers we had some sort of idea how Amria was coping behind the sqaure and we found out she as a daughter.

Glad her comeback wasnt boring, can you imagon her coming back to the sqaure knocking on syed door and saying 'Hi, this is your daughter' duff duf
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yea, i actally liked the spins off better, as viewers we had some sort of idea how Amria was coping behind the sqaure and we found out she as a daughter.

Glad her comeback wasnt boring, can you imagon her coming back to the sqaure knocking on syed door and saying 'Hi, this is your daughter' duff duf

Haha! Yeah I can imagine EE doing that and then zooming in on Syed's shocked face
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's a script peek from her return(which her actual return is the 10th October) :)
    Amira: Thanks, thanks for showing me so much respect, that always was your forte, wasn't it?
    Syed: What do you expect?
  • Dirty PonyDirty Pony Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    I don't get why these were placed in the red button only. I mean did we really need some of the Kat/Alfie, Anthony/Tyler/Eddie scenes at the expense of Masood stuff? the Masood's have been so underused since June as it is.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dirty Pony wrote: »
    I don't get why these were placed in the red button only. I mean did we really need some of the Kat/Alfie, Anthony/Tyler/Eddie scenes at the expense of Masood stuff? the Masood's have been so underused since June as it is.

the Moons always get put in at the expenses of Masoods, it's the show default setting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that was ridiculous - the Amira stuff was excellent and the "Damaged Goods" line was delivered brilliantly!
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultron29 wrote: »
    I agree that was ridiculous - the Amira stuff was excellent and the "Damaged Goods" line was delivered brilliantly!

i thought it was funny(the line delivery):o, preeya's acting was fine until then(it was fine after aswell just that one bit where it was OTT)