ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFG! Mama is seriously happy about this if it's true. Dayum, she'll show the others how it's done and, PUT. IT. DOWN.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Yesssss! :d
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She shouldn't have gone as far as she almost did... but... great decision... it will add a bit of fun into things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Goldie Cheung planning a special surprise for X Factor judge Gary Barlow

Watch out Gary Barlow – flamboyant X Factor contestant Goldie Cheung tells me she’s heading back to the ITV talent show for its grand finale this weekend, and is planning something special for the heart-throb judge.

Goldie famously flung her legs around Gary’s head in her show-stopping first audition for the hit TV show, and was controversially put through to the live finals by her over-25s mentor Louis Walsh.

But she then shocked the nation by deciding to quit the contest to spend more time with her family in Lancashire.

Hong Kong-born Goldie arrived in suitably glamorous style as she headed to watch the big Manchester Opera House panto Cinderella this week – cuddling up to the panto dames greeting stars on the red carpet.

And she told The Diary she’s looking forward to her final fling on The X Factor this weekend.

She said: “I’ve been asked back at the weekend and I can’t wait to see Gary again. I’ve got my outfit especially planned for him. I’ll be back on The Xtra Factor on Saturday night, and then to appear in the finale on Sunday night, but as to what I’ll be performing, my lips are sealed.” :p;)

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/tv_and_showbiz/s/1467419_goldie-cheung-planning-a-special-surprise-for-x-factor-judge-gary-barlow

Oh boy! Special outfit for Gary! LMAO! I wonder what she's gonna do this time. Gaz better be ready. LOL!
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This makes up for Coldplay
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's there!!

TM_XFactor The X Factor
    Goldie is in the building #xfactorfinal
    3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • Options
    ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Bet Louis is wishing he did more to convince her to go into the Live shows
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultron29 wrote: »
    Awesome! Bet Louis is wishing he did more to convince her to go into the Live shows

It could only be better if Louis would do his duet with her :D