Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Hmm its all very mysterious, shooting through the toilet door without checking where his GF was and not noticing she wasnt in bed:confused:

I'm inclined to believe him - it was the middle of the night and he was probably disorientated having just been suddenly woken up in the pitch dark, and was feeling very vulnerable.:(
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I guess Hilary Mantel can wave goodbye to all hopes for a Damehood.
    I am puzzled as to how someone with such awful frilly yellow teeth and a squeaky voice thinks she can comment adversely on the fragrant Duchess of Cambridge - has she even met her?:confused:
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Namaste my little twinkies:D
    Time for some one legged yoga....

The whole pistorius story is tragic, the media are taking any little snippet of info and running with it, true or not. I'm leaving it to the judges to decide but I will say that you cannot underestimate the fear of armed robbery....a friend of mine one pulled a gun on his 5 year old in the middle of the night in Nigeria....thankfully he realised in time but he said it was close..:(

Nice shiny, noo fready :)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheElf wrote: »
    Yay for my onsie :D!
    Hurrah for Elfy's onesie. :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    Very strange, she probably has her own room, but what did he hear to think someone had broken in?
    And what was he doing firing through a bathroom door, he wouldn't know iof he hit anyone or not, unless he knew someone was behind the door, and why would the door be locked from the inside?
    No she didn't have her own room, they were a couple. It's as strange as the bloodstained cricket bat (or baseball bat), which was also found there.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

Morning SR :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning Flora. :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,605
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone :)

No rain today, but it re-starts tomorrow, according to our weather man.This is the wettest winter I have experienced here, but , as it comes on top of the driest summer, it is probably a good thing...
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Mornering Everyone.:)[highlight](((((( {o-^-o} ))))))[/highlight]

A pretty frosty start to the day here.
    Had to scraping my windows to see where i was going to go this morning, but the tunnel is a blessing as it clears the car off whatever the weather.
    It's like going through a car wash without the water.:DD
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning SR.:))))))))))
    Morning Flora.:)))))))))
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy.:)))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone :)

No rain today, but it re-starts tomorrow, according to our weather man.This is the wettest winter I have experienced here, but , as it comes on top of the driest summer, it is probably a good thing...
    Morning Arte.:))))))))))

We haven't had any rain here for a while now, very strange.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning SR, Flora, Eddy, Arte & Hicky:)

Hot 'n' cloudy here...yoga was a bit pathetic, three out of six of us had an post-holiday injury of some type:D a lot of groaning and moaning, thankfully our instructor took pity on us and was very gentle:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Arte, Hicky and halla :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning SR, Flora, Eddy, Arte & Hicky:)

Hot 'n' cloudy here...yoga was a bit pathetic, three out of six of us had an post-holiday injury of some type:D a lot of groaning and moaning, thankfully our instructor took pity on us and was very gentle:D
    Morning Halla.:)))))))))))))

Has your instructor ever seen you without some sort of injury? bet that would be a first.:DDDDDDDD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Halla.:)))))))))))))

Has your instructor ever seen you without some sort of injury? bet that would be a first.:DDDDDDDD

:p...yes, she has, briefly...:p:D

What are your culinary plans for today then?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    :p...yes, she has, briefly...:p:D

What are your culinary plans for today then?:D
    Looking Forward to brekkie at 10am.
    I'm at work today so very restricted with food intake.

I had a lovely plate of green shelled half shell mussels, just cooked them in an oven tray covered for 20 minutes, they were frozen, then i had a ready meal of beef/mushroom and dumplings, then a dish of sponge pudding with custard.

Not sure about tonight, O/H might make a lamp shank casserole or i might look in the freezers.:DDDDDDDD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I had a lovely plate of green shelled half shell mussels, just cooked them in an oven tray covered for 20 minutes, they were frozen, then i had a ready meal of beef/mushroom and dumplings, then a dish of sponge pudding with custard.

Not sure about tonight, O/H might make a lamp shank casserole or i might look in the freezers.:DDDDDDDD

Is that with or without the bulb? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love shellfish but not overly keen on the big green ones..:( lamb sound yum though :)

For those interested, the BBC reporter is live tweeting from inside the courthouse in SA..@BBCAndrewH covering the Pistorius bail hearing.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Mootle wrote: »
    I guess Hilary Mantel can wave goodbye to all hopes for a Damehood.
    I am puzzled as to how someone with such awful frilly yellow teeth and a squeaky voice thinks she can comment adversely on the fragrant Duchess of Cambridge - has she even met her?:confused:
    She has a flaming cheek. I wouldn't mind if what she said was true, but it clearly isn't. I think they have gone to great lengths to make sure she isnt just a clothes horse, with her wearing outfits several times and wearing cheaper items sometimes.
    Also, her personality seems a darned sight more pleasant than Hilary-whoever-she-is has!

When i was in the supermarket last week i saw a bag of live mussels in the reduced cabinet. They were wrapped tightly in a sealed plastic bag.
    This must be cruel, surely? :cry:
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning all :D
    Is that with or without the bulb? :D

:D:D
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning y'all :cool: .

*dosey doe's like a cowboy at a barn dance*

Islay1 wrote: »
    Ohh, nice new thread, lovely smell of fresh paint.......but a slight whiff of a lingering something....can't quite place it!

Must be that bloody horse again!
    ......Well done Elfy with your top of the thread onsie!! :D

*guffaws* Yeah, it must be the horse... *wafts hand*.

Thank you *smug face*. How are you islay?

Oh, hmm... my multi-quote hasn't worked correctly *table flip*.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Honey, minks and the versatile Elfy :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)

She has a flaming cheek. I wouldn't mind if what she said was true, but it clearly isn't. I think they have gone to great lengths to make sure she isnt just a clothes horse, with her wearing outfits several times and wearing cheaper items sometimes.
    Also, her personality seems a darned sight more pleasant than Hilary-whoever-she-is has!

When i was in the supermarket last week i saw a bag of live mussels in the reduced cabinet. They were wrapped tightly in a sealed plastic bag.
    This must be cruel, surely? :cry:
    Cruel, probably..unusual, definitely..live shellfish are usually in string type bags, not plastic? But always sold live, you discard the dead ones when you're preparing them.:)

....ducks to avoid gymnasticking elf...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    Morning all :D

:D:D

Mornin':D
This discussion has been closed.