Options

Mass protest outside parliament ignored by BBC

neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The million mass protest by Anonymous being ignored by our news stations why!
Live feed on RT
http://rt.com/uk/202583-million-mask-march-police/

Comments

• Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly does a bunch of people walking down a street in masks achieve?
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    The bbc aint what they used to be:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear a bit of tug of war with police on the live stream pulling the fencing and shouting "take off your armour"
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bbc aint what they used to be:(
    I still think our main news should tell us what is happening.not just blanking it.
  • Options
    MartinPMartinP Posts: 31,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They appear to be around 999,500 short of their target. And they have masks! Bless.
  • Options
    DiscombobulateDiscombobulate Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live feed on RT

When they were on London news they said they were looking for 5000 to 7000 people to attend. Not sure how that equates with their claim that they are the 99% of the public

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2014-11-05/riot-police-on-standby-ahead-of-million-mask-march-in-central-london/
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,587
    Forum Member
    Poster radio4extracrap is going to be gutted that somebody else has started an anti BBC thread.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I still think our main news should tell us what is happening.not just blanking it.

I very much agree:)
  • Options
    Lee MorrisLee Morris Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is a big shame when the BBC etc. Do not feature certain items however as for Anonymous and I can see why as you have to ask what do these people want to hide?, yes I know that you should not have anyone taking your information but if the Police take it they do so for a reason.

One thing I do feel annoyed about is that a couple of weeks ago there was a group of disabled people who went to Whitehall to hold a protest calling on Lord Freud to resign but I saw no mention on the BBC at all although I'm not sure about Sky, not only that but the media seem to be building up Nigel Farage so would they like to wake up after the General Election next year with both Cameron and Farage and a situation where we get out of Europe as well as have the NHS fully privatised and end up having to pay for our treatment?.

If that does happen I can see within a few years mass protests outside parliament until the government is out of power due to the underclass/poor having our human rights taken away in both every day life as well as working life, but well the media always have to make a story which is why they are building up Farage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The feed was just cut when a few protestors were attacking a taxi, it seems to be getting quite heated! Fireworks fired at police or very near to them, I will expect Mrs May on TV tomorrow "we must ban fireworks"
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A certain type of government always fear public demonstration because such demonstrations can have a unifying effect on the general population.

Although maybe not this one.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    Poster radio4extracrap is going to be gutted that somebody else has started an anti BBC thread.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The US elections are a tad more important than a group of disgruntled people promising to do criminal damage. So are fireworks in the garden.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    now would be as good a time as any to test the watercanons :kitty:
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,587
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    The US elections are a tad more important than a group of disgruntled people promising to do criminal damage. So are fireworks in the garden.

Cannot agree with that view about US mid term elections being more important than what is happening in our capital city. TBH I don't know any of those US senators and I do not care much either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they have all surrounded the BBC hq now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    they have all surrounded the BBC hq now

this is slightly better than the chelsea game i'll give them that but there should be more fighting and stuff :kitty:
  • Options
    rjb101rjb101 Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live feed on RT

The BBC is just the mouth piece of the government . If their bosses say no then it ain't on the telly.

All this talk about them being leftwing is just a smokescreen put about by the illuminati ....;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    It's hard to take this protest seriously, what do they even want? Why are they wearing masks? And how the **** will criminal damage and general assholery help?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    now they were just harrassing people eating at mcdonalds "meat is murder meat is murder" :D
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever there's a protest march, someone complains that the BBC aren't showing it. Happens every time.

It's been the BBC's policy not to show them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats the revolution they keep chanting about ?

They seem to hate apple but most have iphones, shouting meat is murder outside maccies but they all probably eat meat. :)
  • Options
    MartinPMartinP Posts: 31,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these the same 'Occupy' group who disappeared a while back? The same old rent a mob from last year? Who cares....
  • Options
    AxtolAxtol Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Lee Morris wrote: »
    I think it is a big shame when the BBC etc. Do not feature certain items however as for Anonymous and I can see why as you have to ask what do these people want to hide?, yes I know that you should not have anyone taking your information but if the Police take it they do so for a reason.

They might not feel safe protesting against the government if their identity is known. The police have been quite bad in the past for adding names of innocent people at a protest to secret databases and with over police photography of protesters like FIT teams I can see why plenty of people feel safer wearing a mask.
  • Options
    CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    Live feed on RT

Im not sure there is much of a news story in bunch of hypocrites walking through the streets of London pushing bins over, goading police and jeering at people eating in a McDondalds.

Maybe the story should be the next day when these mentally challenged pricks go back to their capitalist smartphones and ipads. Watch Netflix and global corporation movies like V for Vendetta. (I'm sure those masks aren't made by a sweet little granny in a shed) Carry on eating McDonalds and drinking coffee in Starbucks whilst checking out the latest nut job conspiracies on that little cottage industry You Tube and updating their Facebook status to that of Warrior.

Revolution. :D:D