Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 37 - Nominations - 23 October - 10am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Sandra and Jason have gone, and the next round of nominations begin today

Reminders, 10.30 start today and not 10am....Thread title won't change for some reason :blush: and also no show tomorrow or Sunday

And from Monday, due to the clocks going back the show starts earlier (UK time) so it will be either 9/9.30/9.40 and for the eviction 8.30am

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Lawson escaped nominations tbh.

Glad loads of people are up, hopefully its Marina or Leo that go.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 37 Nominations NOW AVAILABLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7TLFCsTY0 … #BBCP
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Priya had really messed up her power play nominations points at first but glad she realised to get more people up in the end. Shes my favourite, want her to stay. Going off David now too and hope Leo or Marina go, if not both if its a double.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marina will go but personally I'd rather she didn't. Leo I don't mind going only cause he is clearly hypocritical when he discussed how others are cozying up to Skye when he could be accused of the same thing.

Wish Lawson had been up, annoyed how it's made out like Cat is the temptress when Lawson pursued her and kissed her first.
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id guess Leo or Marina to go
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I think Leo will go, with him and Marina polling quite a bit lower than the others. I don't mind who goes as long as it's not Priya or David. The bad side of me would love to see Skye or Travis' face if either of them were to be evicted. Just imagine the "malloncopy".
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Leo go never trust anyone who uses a false name, I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.....
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I bet Aisha and Travis are regretting not taking the money.Travis was up most weeks did he really think that housemates would not put him up because they didn't take the 50,000 dollars.

Hopefully Leo goes, I think he is only friends with Skye because he thinks she will win .

I think the great Australian public will split up the couples.
    Travis and Leo or Cat .

Priya has increased her chances of staying but why did she vote for Skye .
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see Leo go never trust anyone who uses a false name, I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.....

Its not his fault he has gone in with a different name. His real name is Ryan but BBAus producers give the housemate a different name because they don't want confusion.

He is ok…. would much prefer Marina go. She has made no impact, has no storyline, and literally would slot right out without anyone even noticing.

Four new intruders going in next !!!! One of them has to be Lawson's girlfriend, if I was a BB producer I would write an open cheque to the girl to go in. Win win for her…. make a great deal of money, humiliate Lawson and Cat right back, and break up with the tosser on air !!
  • Options
    Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    Its not his fault he has gone in with a different name. His real name is Ryan but BBAus producers give the housemate a different name because they don't want confusion.

He is ok…. would much prefer Marina go. She has made no impact, has no storyline, and literally would slot right out without anyone even noticing.

Four new intruders going in next !!!! One of them has to be Lawson's girlfriend, if I was a BB producer I would write an open cheque to the girl to go in. Win win for her…. make a great deal of money, humiliate Lawson and Cat right back, and break up with the tosser on air !!

4 Intruders! This is one of the few faults I can find in the Aus one, I dont really like it when they put that many new housemates in at such a late stage. (Although I'm not entirely sure how long this series goes on for?)

I hope one is Lawson's girlfriend but I think Cat would walk out if that happened, as well as potentially Lawson. This could quickly backfire on the producers but it still wouldn't be a great loss if this did happen. Although, what would be the point of having his gf in the house then, unless she was incredibly entertaining?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will look forward to the girlfriend on the outside , If it happens it will be brilliant.

Assuming the show lasts for 12 weeks I am not sure I would want intruders to win the show but they might entertain and if they are voted off each week it takes the pressure off the originals.

Oh priya has now 4 more housemates to analyse - great.

Not happy about no show until Monday -- I know it will be a cracker , can't wait.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the lack of shows after Thursday until Monday is such a big mistake.

How on earth do they expect to keep viewers hooked when they just shut down for three days?

What are they doing, sending them all home for the weekend?

After last years cracking series, I can't believe how they have gone so wrong this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I totally agree the momentum is lost surely the weekend is prime time viewing.

I must confess although I hope bbuk gets sorted out I will also be watching bbau .
    Hopefully they don't clash.
    I am hooked .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With no show till Monday how on earth will the likes of Marina get votes haha, I mean she got NO airtime before this
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »

He has not even let on to the other HMs that he is using an alias, and there has been plenty of other BB around the world where HMs have used there own matching names, also both he and the other Ryan look nothing alike and when it comes to voting they have different phone numbers. Not having a go it just seems strange that the man is not using own name.

And as for four more Intruders going in that has solved why they are evicting them so quickly and wanting to pay them to leave, there is no real standout HM worthy of being a winner so far this year.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think BB AUS has always changed the names, when that turkey slapping incident occurred I think both guys were actually called Michael but with different names for the show. That year also had a housemate called Michael so there were 3 Michaels.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halki wrote: »
    I think the lack of shows after Thursday until Monday is such a big mistake.

How on earth do they expect to keep viewers hooked when they just shut down for three days?

What are they doing, sending them all home for the weekend?

After last years cracking series, I can't believe how they have gone so wrong this year.

Yes I agree I know the show will be worthwhile but I don't get why they have gaps in transmission. Ok Saturday maybe sport but Friday and Sunday ?

Do they not have a red button or a channel 2 OR is it Quality over Quantity.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know she's not been featured all that much, but I like Marina and hope she stays (though, I fully expect her to go).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting if any of the reported 4 new intruders have a connection with the existing housemates..

It would be interesting to see how the original housemates accept them after all Leo and Marina have fitted in well.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    It will be interesting if any of the reported 4 new intruders have a connection with the existing housemates..

It would be interesting to see how the original housemates accept them after all Leo and Marina have fitted in well.

Is there really going to be 4 intruders? Nice, i'm certainly interested to see how that unfolds if so. I've actually grown to enjoy most of the HGs but i wouldn't be opposed to a huge shake up like that at all and would especially welcome some new people.. Even though some have grown on me it's still the most boring group of HGs i've ever observed on BBAUS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there really going to be 4 intruders? Nice, i'm certainly interested to see how that unfolds if so. I've actually grown to enjoy most of the HGs but i wouldn't be opposed to a huge shake up like that at all and would especially welcome some new people.. Even though some have grown on me it's still the most boring group of HGs i've ever observed on BBAUS.

Yes I agree if, as wished for by posters , Lawson's girlfriend then Mondays episode will be brilliant.
  • Options
    lfipblfipb Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Oh wow! Is that Penny from So You Think You Can Dance? Umm she's kind of a celebrity... i mean, i have a bunch of pictures of her stored in a celebrity based folder from her instagram, photo shoots and whatever which i would think points to someone being a celebrity.

She was awesome on SYTYCD and a fan favorite and on her way to winning the entire thing until an injury. She's sort of similar to Skye in personality.

Maybe it's not her, kind of hard to tell from the picture but it certainly looks like her and with the same name Penny.

Trying to get Lawson's girlfriend to come in feels like it's coming from an exploitative intention which i'm not liking at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lfipb wrote: »

Well although I would love to see lawson's girlfriend go in , her education is more important .

Cant see how these four are going to stir things up.
    That's big brother cant wait.