Options

who is going to be silas's next victim?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
Forum Member
with spoilers suggesting another female is to be killed by the evil grandfather who do you think the next death will be?

With Diane suddenly being heavily used i have a feeling she may get wrapped up in it :D

Whos next? 50 votes

Cindy Longford
2% 1 vote
Frankie Osborne
0% 0 votes
Nancy Osborne
0% 0 votes
Amy Barnes
0% 0 votes
Michaela McQueen
6% 3 votes
Mercedes Fisher
16% 8 votes
Carmel Valentine
2% 1 vote
Jacqui McQueen
2% 1 vote
Theresa McQueen
0% 0 votes
Cheryl Brady
2% 1 vote
Texas Longford
16% 8 votes
Sinead O'Connor
0% 0 votes
Diane O'Connor
16% 8 votes
Leanne Holiday
28% 14 votes
Liberty Savage
2% 1 vote
Ruby Button
0% 0 votes
Esther Bloom
0% 0 votes
Maddie Morrison
2% 1 vote
Tilly Evans
4% 2 votes
Annalise Appleton
0% 0 votes
Phoebe Jackson
0% 0 votes
Martha Kane
0% 0 votes
Lacey Kane
2% 1 vote
Jen Gilmore
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there is so many characters i want to be silased
    i cant actually think.of who the next victim.is
    texas seem to obvious
    so does mercedes
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People will probably think this rediculous but on Monday's episode, Texas asked Dodger why she couldn't drive and he replied 'I value my life too much' which makes me think there is a very slim possiblity that he ends up being killed trying to protect Texas.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    People will probably think this rediculous but on Monday's episode, Texas asked Dodger why she couldn't drive and he replied 'I value my life too much' which makes me think there is a very slim possiblity that he ends up being killed trying to protect Texas.

Please let this be true........ :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly haven't got a clue. But I doubt that after Lynsey they'll get rid of another 'big' character so the likes of Jacqui and Nancy are probably safe. In fact, we already know that Silas doesn't kill pregnant women so Nancy's definitely safe. I think that it's likely to be one of the characters that are more of a spare part such as Liberty (hopefully!).
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've voted for Texas because although unlikely, I really hope it's true.

She has got to be the worst actress Hollyoaks have ever employed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »

I thought that she was improving for a bit, but I was wrong. The way that she collapsed to the floor after receiving Silas' phone call was embarrassing. It was almost as bad as Liberty pretending to be hit by the car the other week.

I really hope it's one of those two.
  • Options
    PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about Doug? He's obviously on his way out of the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member

She is isn't she. The worst actor ever was the guy who played Noah, since Texas has as much acting talent as a baked potato, Noah had as much talent as a plank of wood.
    THE worst actors EVER! (Along with Sean from CS.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's Mercedes.

Mitzeee isn't leaving, is she? If she isn't then it must come out that Mercedes framed her of the stabbing*. And if that does happen, then I can't see where Mercedes can go from there.

(*Then again Theresa got away with murder..:rolleyes:)

Texas and Leanne have both grown on me, so I hope it isn't one of them two. :(
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is isn't she. The worst actor ever was the guy who played Noah, since Texas has as much acting talent as a baked potato, Noah had as much talent as a plank of wood.
    THE worst actors EVER! (Along with Sean from CS.)

I said actress, kind of implies female does it not?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    i voted Diane, she's all of a sudden being used in this storyline with Texas, and i doubt it was just a one off episode, i think she'll be curious or worry for texas and speak to her more often, maybe even going round to her flat to check up on her when silas has tied her up and is about to kill her, Diane could walk in to check up on Texas?, another possible person to be silas'd in my opinion is Leanne, she lives with Texas, she could walk in on her & silas because we all know he only kills women so Doug and Dodger are out of the question if it's someone walking in on them...
    i'm getting to wrapped up in Hollyoaks, my summer holidays (im 13), have just started this monday past and each day so far all day i've been thinking to myself "i cant wait for Hollyoaks tonight!", and now i can't wait for two weeks from now because DS have released the spoilers of Silas' return *above* (sorry about that, revealing spoilers^^). Im just going to be wasting my summer thinking about this:L!, i say it's hollyoaks' fault for kicking off a majorly exciting storyline last thursday *the last day of my school term*...
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's far from the worst actress currently on Hollyoaks never mind amongst the worst actresses Hollyoaks has ever employed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Probably Leanne
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Probably Leanne

Hope not i like her! wana see sum more bunny boiling :o
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omg stuck between maddie,liberty, jen and texas
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Texas and think shes far too obvious so have gone for Leanne
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please please please let it be Mercedes!! (after someone finds out she stabbed herself of course lol)
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    I'm still sticking with my theory that Leanne will walk in and as
    Texas is tied up,
    Silas goes for Leanne and kills her, but then gets disturbed and has to run before killing anyone else.

If Leanne keeps appearing, then I am going to believe it more and more, she announced her return, I didn't even know she went away, then she was in the houseboat, but never said a word, she was just there.. I know she is Texas' friend, but that makes more sense in my theory.

If there had been a extra around for the last few weeks, then I would say her, but there hasn't been any, just main characters and there has to be another death, so one must go.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm saying Lacey Kane.

I don't know why but she just doesn't seem like a major character, but then she doesn't seem like a complete non event of a character either.

With the neglect she has been receiving from her family, loneliness and her mother's recent promise to lay of the drink, I can see Silas killing her (maybe she gets caught in the firing line or something?) and therefore her mother starts drinking heavily again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking maybe Michaela because the actress said in an interview that she knows who killed Lyndsey and the cast mates who were with her had no idea. So I'm thinking for her to have reason to know she might be a big part of the plot because Karen Hassan (Lydsey) also said she knows who did it.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking maybe Michaela because the actress said in an interview that she knows who killed Lyndsey and the cast mates who were with her had no idea. So I'm thinking for her to have reason to know she might be a big part of the plot because Karen Hassan (Lydsey) also said she knows who did it.

I thought that originally, but then the actress said that she was lying.