Favourite Corrie family

bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
Forum Member
✭✭
Comment what your favourite Coronation Street family is, why they're your favourite and name a couple of members of that family that you like and why, I'll say mine later

Comments

• Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first choice would have been the Barlow's; but this week's tragedy has left them very empty. So I will go for Chesney/Sinead/Kirk/Beth/Craig; I think they could become a core CS family. (I don't want a return of the three witches). I would like to see Chesney and Sinead marry and have a child.
  • Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    Traditionally the Barlows, secondly the Websters.

Both families have/had good dynamics (Matriarchs and Patriarchs). Then I think there are an interesting set of characters amongst both families.

Barlows: Ken, Diedre, Peter, Tracey, Simon and Amy

Websters: Kevin, Sally, Sophie, Rosie: (Maddy/Tim)

Sally is one of my all time favourite CS characters

I also liked Peter, Tracey and Ken. (Diedre wasn't one of my favourites but she was a good character and actress nonetheless.
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the Platts, either that or the Barlows. I'm not overly keen on any right now tbh.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say the Sutherland-Tinkers
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    It's got to be the Websters. I also love how spectacular the Platts are at everything they do.
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can always depend on the Platts for both humour and drama. It also helps that they have threeof the best actors on the show in the form of Paula Lane, Jack P Shepherd and Helen Worth.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The platts are brilliant. It was the barlows but that was because of deirdre.

Sally/Tim are my favourite unit at the moment.