Whats on top of your bedside cabinet

NansbreadNansbread Posts: 2,408
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK here goes

On the right cabinet: bedroom landline extension phone, mobile phone (2x) one charger, laptop space, small tissue box, family photo, credit card bills

On the left cabinet: holder with pens, table lamp, glasses case, wrist watch, 2 books, calculator, rolled up belt, photo album.

whats on yours.:D:D

Comments

• swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only one bedside table on the left.

I just have some candles there, and occasionally I'll put my phone on top, but I rather it on the bed. That's it.

Way to make me seem boring, OP! :( lol
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the right my "to read" pile of books that is about to fall over, my glasses, the tv control and the computer control, also a pregnancy test I have yet to use because I keep putting it off and my little lamp

On the left (hubbies side) the book he is reading, a lamp, the I pad and a glass of water.
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    Alarm clock,
    lamp,
    2 car stereos (don't ask)
    A old glass containing - some change, a squeezable foam blackberry phone (don't ask), and some headphones
    a currently a bottle of water
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Bedside lamp, radio alarm, tv remote and kindle usually go on the shelf below. When I go to bed, add water and my phone.

Oh, and sometimes a kitten.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD player and a lamp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bedside lamp, radio alarm, tv remote, lip balm and when I go to bed I add water and my phone.

Aww. I love cats but am highly allergic so can't have one :(
  • Dr KimDr Kim Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Left - lamp, tissues, paper
    right - lamp, alarm clock, paper
  • Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Books, jewellery, perfume, letters, moisturiser.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My bedside table: alarm clock, wifi radio, lamp, Kindle.
    All neat and at right angles.

Wife's bedside table: couple of celeb magazines and several tabloids of varying age, mug (sometimes 2), glass, various packets of pills, half-squeezed tubes of creams, tweezers, curlers, pens, free samples from magazines.
    All spilling onto the floor and tea stained.
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »

Aww. :( I have two, the other one is usually crashed out on the bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm allergic and have four. Apparently you can build up immunity to your own.

Sadly though, I have no bedside cabinets because we can't agree on which ones to buy.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    • Sony 'Dream Machine' alarm clock radio.
    • Mains powered bedside lamp.
    • Small battery powered 'reading' lamp.
    • Amazon Kindle on a stand.
    • Reading glasses.
    • 3 x remote control (TV, DVD, amp)
    • Silver ashtray (purely ornamental these days).
    • Coaster.
    • Olbas oil + handy pack of tissues.
  • Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    Digital Photoframe, clock radio and a book. In the draw there's a remote for the TV + Blu-ray, a vibrator, my wallet, some cash, my keys and a burglar deterrent.
    Forum Member
    I'm allergic and have four. Apparently you can build up immunity to your own.

I would agree with that. I've had cats all my life and never had allergies but I developed one when I first got my long haired cat. Snuffly nose, sneezing, itchy eyes. I'm fine now, it's funny how different coat lengths and textures can affect you.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bedside lamp, radio alarm, tv remote and kindle usually go on the shelf below. When I go to bed, add water and my phone.

Now that's just ridiculously cute. :D Love cats.

On my bedside table is:

Lamp, comb, alarm clock, iPod speakers, a bottle of water, and a photo frame with a picture of my lovely mummy. Sometimes my phone, but not at the moment.

It's a bit squished, my bedside table is pretty small!
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of things.
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A stack of dusty books, clock, lamp, a box of juice, portable dvd player, dvds.... ummm... probably some more dust.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the right my "to read" pile of books that is about to fall over, my glasses, the tv control and the computer control, also a pregnancy test I have yet to use because I keep putting it off and my little lamp

On the left (hubbies side) the book he is reading, a lamp, the I pad and a glass of water.

The actual 'bedside cabinet' on one side is made up of a teetering pile of roughly fifteen books both read and unread, and it reaches just the right height to act as a bedside table. All I can ever risk putting on it though is my mobile which I use as my alarm :D

The other side has a proper bedside cabinet with a box of tissues, a bottle of tablets and a bottle of water on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A scented candle
    Two bottles of body lotion
    A pot of vaseline
    A light that changes colours
    A scented oil burner
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On my side:

Lamp, Kindle, Moisturiser x 2, stretch mark oil, nail clippers, little pot with spare change inn, photo of hubby, water bottle.

On hubbys side:

photo of me, 5 glasses half filled with water, lamp
  • QTC13QTC13 Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Left 1 lamp.
    Right 1 lamp and the book I'm reading. Phone charger + mobile phone.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Two alarm clocks (one mains-powered DAB radio one and one a battery operated Lynx giftset freebie that says nice things to me in a sexy female voice to wake me up! Classy!), an old bedside lamp, one of those round brass "change" trays (for my keys, work ID and flexitime card), an envelope with my soon to expire passport and passport renewal form (to remind me to get my photos taken and to sort out the renewal), a book (The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins - I don't normally read books unless I'm on holiday and I'm on annual leave at the moment), the manuals for my new Humax Freeview PVR (that will eventually work their way into a safe storage place and won't see the light of day until some time after I have got rid of it!) and the remote control for the set top box in the bedroom.

A bit of a clutter at the moment, really, but tidy compared to the chaos on top of my wife's one!
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very cute!

On mine I have an alarm clock, two books, a bottle of water and a Valentine's Day card I haven't found somewhere else to put.
    Forum Member
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    Now that's just ridiculously cute. :D Love cats.

On my bedside table is:

Lamp, comb, alarm clock, iPod speakers, a bottle of water, and a photo frame with a picture of my lovely mummy. Sometimes my phone, but not at the moment.

It's a bit squished, my bedside table is pretty small!

Hee! The other one's fluffy arse wouldn't fit on the alarm clock. :p

I usually have handcream and lip balm there too, when the cats haven't knocked them off. you can see why I fill a bottle of water and don't take a glass.