Ratchet and Clank games on PS3

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
There's loads! Which ones should I get?

I decided to order the first one (Tools of Destruction) they released on PS3 simply because it looked so awesome, but are which of the other titles are worth it? There just seems to be so many. I've never played any of the series before - being primarily a Mario/Nintendo fan I have bypassed games like this - but it looks so much fun I have to get them!

Let me know. :)

Comments

• HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quest for Booty is the follow up to TOD. It was a PSN release originally so is shorter than normal but still good and worth it.

Than Crack in Time is the final part of the 'Future' series.

Those are really the only ones worth buying IMHO.

Ratchet and Clank All for One was surprisingly good fun as well even in single player but the game really is geared to multiple player. I dont really think its worth buying, I got it free with PS+ and really enjoyed it as a freebie thought.

I found the beta of Q-Force to be boring so I would avoid that if I was you. If you never played the PS2 originals the trilogy is probably worth picking up as those games were great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the reply. I think if I like Tools of Destruction (and I imagine I will), I'll go for Crack in Time next as that seems a more "full" release. I'll go back and get the others if I fall desperately in love with the series. :D

Cheers again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Well I'm definitely in love. Only had it since Tuesday, and already near the end (I think - I'm at the Kreeli Comet level). I've hardly played anything else! What an awesome ton of fun. It's quite something to be able to marry a top platforming adventure with some really satisfying gun mechanics. Reminds me a lot of the old Jet Force Gemini game on the N64.

Will definitely be getting the other games now. :)
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The upcoming game Into the Nexus looks amazing :)
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The characters and humour in the games are brilliant.