Massive Corrie spoiler regarding Tyrone and Sally!!!!

Comments

• lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilarious! :D

But understandable in a strange way, even though it will be horrendous to watch :eek: They've both been betrayed so will bond for a while over that. Can't see it lasting though, probably just quick fling. And I love the mock-up picture the Sun have used :D

But do Kev and Sally split up? If so where does Kev go? What do Rosie and Sophie think about their dad fathering a baby with Molly? :eek: So many questions so little time!
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyrone will also be out of a Job as well!:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    Tyrone will also be out of a Job as well!:(

He owns half the garage.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Ty and Kev are NEVER going to be able to work together after this surely? :eek:

Mind you, this being soapland, they'll probably be completely reconciled in a few weeks and it'll be like it never happened! :D:D
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    Didn't he joke about this on the live show last night - surely The Sun have just picked this up and turned it into a story?
  • D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should note this line which is one of the bullet points on ITV Press Office for the 2nd episode on New Year's Eve:
    Overtaken by passion, will this twosome give into temptation?

Whether it is referring to them two, who knows?
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally and Tyrone= giving into passion... Come off it!
  • Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    If this is true then it sounds terrible! Molfin was awful Tyall will be worse!
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    Sally and Tyrone= giving into passion... Come off it!

Always thought Tyrone was very much like Omar Sharif :D:D
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Hmm...hopefully it's just a week long story rather than a 5 year epic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The comments after that story display a frightening lack of intelligence...but then it is the S*n I guess, written for people with a reading age of seven. (That is a fact, by the way, not an insult).
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewwwwwww it will be like watching dev n dreary
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds awful, I really hope it's not true. Sal would never go near Ty in a million years:mad:
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the photo!
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's too bad, I mean, they're not betraying anyone are they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I think it would be a shame to break the Webster family up, but if this is true it would serve Kevin right and Tyrone deserves to be happy.
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    D.M.N. wrote: »
    I should note this line which is one of the bullet points on ITV Press Office for the 2nd episode on New Year's Eve:
    Overtaken by passion, will this twosome give into temptation?

Whether it is referring to them two, who knows?

Oh, I am really hoping that is referring to
    peter and carla!

I can't see this happening personally, I definitely think they'll be leaning on each other but I think Sally in particular won't go down that path again.
    I wonder aswelll if it stems from the comments Alan was alledging to last night on Corrie Uncovered?
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason, wrote: »
    If this is true then it sounds terrible! Molfin was awful Tyall will be worse!

I actually think "Tally" had a ring to it :o

Or Syrone? :o:o:o
  • Carol.WCarol.W Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Papu wrote: »
    I think it would be a shame to break the Webster family up, but if this is true it would serve Kevin right and Tyrone deserves to be happy.

Doubt it will break them up. Sally and Kevin seem to constantly cheat on each other every few years. I'm surprised neither have an STD!
  • nickyislady_tnickyislady_t Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all_night wrote: »
    Didn't he joke about this on the live show last night - surely The Sun have just picked this up and turned it into a story?

Last night wasnt the Live episode
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Last night wasnt the Live episode

there was a live Corrie uncovered show on ITV2 where everyone was scared of talking in case they gave anything away.
    So all the cast kept saying "It has got a 50 /50 chance of happening" Or It might happen or that might be a red herring.

The only certain thing mentioned was that Sean has the first line of the live episode! :rolleyes:
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please god no, this it totally wrong on so many levels... how many times are theses two gonna cheat on each other.
  • KOP1975KOP1975 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol.W wrote: »

surely your title was the spolier?
  • nickyislady_tnickyislady_t Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there was a live Corrie uncovered show on ITV2 where everyone was scared of talking in case they gave anything away.
    So all the cast kept saying "It has got a 50 /50 chance of happening" Or It might happen or that might be a red herring.

The only certain thing mentioned was that Sean has the first line of the live episode! :rolleyes:

oh no i didnt know about this, gutted i missed it. will this be on all week after the ITV1 episodes?
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    I suppose you could say that Sally is kind of attractive and bit of a goer for her age but really can anything involving Tyronne ever be classed as steamy?