Jedward are the winners IMO

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LJH23 wrote: »
    The worst thing about Jedward is there silly childish and 80% young childish fans. I was embarrassed tonight to hear "Jedward is the real winner" etc etc rather than applauding the real winner, Paddy.

They are two nice lads who enjoy a laugh but their fanbase is really embarrassing and the reason I didn't want them to win tonight. Oh and for those gloating about the money they have they would do well to remember more famous and richer people have gone bankrupt than them in the past..

Yeah, the moans about tem not winning is boring but i doubt they'll blow their fortune on a truckload of Colombia's finest or gallons of vodka like the other one. Capri sun and Michael Jackson memorabilia maybe..
  • SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LJH23 wrote: »
    The worst thing about Jedward is there silly childish and 80% young childish fans. I was embarrassed tonight to hear "Jedward is the real winner" etc etc rather than applauding the real winner, Paddy.

They are two nice lads who enjoy a laugh but their fanbase is really embarrassing and the reason I didn't want them to win tonight. Oh and for those gloating about the money they have they would do well to remember more famous and richer people have gone bankrupt than them in the past..
    Well said. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Mostly in the UK though? I know they have got more attention in Europe but UK and the Republic of Ireland mostly.

yeah but even Ireland couldn't vote.

I think they are way more popular in countries like Germany and Sweden than the UK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    Those that pay £70,000 for a car name plate - i.e. Amy, the boys were flabbergasted she would even consider it, and also get hooked on drugs /drink/partying - boys don't do any of that. It'll be kept in their bank,

They are not boys. They are grown men.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    xmel05 wrote: »
    This series would of been nothing without them, Fact!!!

Every year we get the same old shit. Bitter fans when their faves don't win lol

Build a bridge and get over it :D