Finally a task that they didn't rumble, like the good ole days. :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Refreshing change.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Probbaly because Louie is so convincing as a lachrymose, drunken bitchqueen - who wouldn't think it genuine :D
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but it wasn't a major twist! They always seem to guess those :(
  • MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly appeared that way....who knows?
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I switched on late and didn't know it was a secret mission (hadn't heard anything on here either) :o
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louie was amazing! Had everyone fooled! Brilliant, love Louie.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me what Louie said to Lauren to make her so upset? I can't view the clips on youtube or the C5 site from Ireland. Would really appreciate an answer, thanks! :)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The performance as a secret task was actually the best ever since the first ever (Makosi's). Louie was brilliant!
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,541
    Forum Member
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »

Same here :D and his face when it was revealed by BB was Brilliant.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't fault Louie for his dedication to winning that task. He put everything he had into that. He didn't do it too quick either, but gradually let it build up.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I dont get how they didnt rumble it, the man doesnt drink and hasnt drunk since he entered the house. Then suddenly hes necking a bottle of wine to himself and smashing up the house and nobody said a bloody word.
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    I dont get how they didnt rumble it, the man doesnt drink and hasnt drunk since he entered the house. Then suddenly hes necking a bottle of wine to himself and smashing up the house and nobody said a bloody word.

they probably learned after Dustin's task to keep quiet
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Louie was great in that task the HM's were probably just

thinking 'no wonder he doesn't drink if it does this to him'

loved it when Louie started to throw the food around and then

ended up in tears :D:D
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louie was so convincing and gave it his all, glad no one rumbled him. First time in a while I've actually enjoyed watching him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can't fault Louie for his dedication to winning that task. He put everything he had into that. He didn't do it too quick either, but gradually let it build up.

He was excellent, played it at just the right speed to be convincing, well done Louie !!
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a task engineered to give Louis a positive slant to keep him in the house

Mission accomplished C5 --- together with your piped in boos and cheers
  • momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is one class act what a brilliant performance by Louie he is truly a star!:D
    Louie for the win TV gold from start to finish!:D
  • TweenyTweeny Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    How did the HMs not realise that it was a task when the bottle of Rosé had a yellow post it sticker with "for task" clearly written on it , right there on the table with other bottles? They all knew and played along.
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    He was excellent, played it at just the right speed to be convincing, well done Louie !!

And it was fun to watch. :D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweeny wrote: »
    How did the HMs not realise that it was a task when the bottle of Rosé had a yellow post it sticker with "for task" clearly written on it , right there on the table with other bottles? They all knew and played along.
    Hahaha :D Plus Vicky said Louie had given her a glass of the Rose - she'd have surely noticed it wasn't alcoholic!
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louie knows how to do a secret task, Dustin on the other hand didn't even bother to read the label of the drink he was meant to be flogging so when Ron asked him what the letters stood for he completely f'ed it up.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    The performance as a secret task was actually the best ever since the first ever (Makosi's). Louie was brilliant!

Yep - I wanted him out before the finals beforehand but he's definitely earned his place there now.
  • TweenyTweeny Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Hahaha :D Plus Vicky said Louie had given her a glass of the Rose - she'd have surely noticed it wasn't alcoholic!

Absolutely. The whole show is geared towards painting some HMs wonderful (Louie, Charlotte, Carol, Mario) while undermining the rest esp Courtney and Lauren.
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweeny wrote: »

Post it stickers are meant to be removable easily. Louis probably just took it off. And he was the first into the store room so grabbed the bottle quickly and put it under his jacket so no-one could see.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »

Yep and even Vicky said it was the best acting she'd ever seen!