Options

Article: Hopkins messed with the wrong Lady!

GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/364236/Katie-Hopkins-owned-by-Luisa-Zissman-in-Twitter-spat

Luisa Zissman ‏@TheLuluLife · 3m
I think this is one of my favourite articles ever.... http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/364236/Katie-Hopkins-owned-by-Luisa-Zissman-in-Twitter-spat

lol I love it, she's proper laying into Katie at the moment, a good read none the less :D

Comments

• Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins is beyond nasty. There is something very very 'wrong' about her imo. I don't think she should be given air time full stop.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is entitled to her opinion as anyone. Keeps it entertaining.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha. Love the pics Luisa attached to her tweets. Those kids look seriously unhappy and Katie looks totally disinterested in them.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that really Hopkins naked with that bloke in some field :o
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Haha. Love the pics Luisa attached to her tweets. Those kids look seriously unhappy and Katie looks totally disinterested in them.

At least Hopkins knows what her children look like, unlike the trollop Zuissman who is off on yet another jolly with friends, the only photo she has had published of her child was with her holding a glass of champagne, oh and very neat eyebrows which Zuissman boasts she waxed herself, what mother waxes a childs eyebrows?
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopkins believes because she talks posh and with Authority everything she deems correct is correct. what the pillock doesn't realise the more Extreme her views become TV simply wont be able to put her on it!!. I posted in another thread she sits there coming out with the most outrageous points of view she is fast approaching TV Obscurity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Hopkins believes because she talks posh and with Authority everything she deems correct is correct. what the pillock doesn't realise the more Extreme her views become TV simply wont be able to put her on it!!. I posted in another thread she sits there coming out with the most outrageous points of view she is fast approaching TV Obscurity.

I mean is this how she's now earning her living, insulting other women .
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/364236/Katie-Hopkins-owned-by-Luisa-Zissman-in-Twitter-spat

Luisa Zissman ‏@TheLuluLife · 3m
    I think this is one of my favourite articles ever.... http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/364236/Katie-Hopkins-owned-by-Luisa-Zissman-in-Twitter-spat

lol I love it, she's proper laying into Katie at the moment, a good read none the less :D
    you discussed all this at length in another thread, and now made a thread about it....but anyway...

.....Luisa is a joke, she hasn't got anything up on Katie Hopkins at all - no-one takes Luisa Zissman seriously anymore after her behaviour on Big Brother let's face it - and there she is again getting attention she so craves in another tacky article about her in a sleazy tabloid - whoopie doo - she's laughable.

Luisa's now known for her questionable views on sex and her questionable sexual behaviour--- and Katie for... being outspoken. And as for Luisa making a comment personally attacking Katie's children is really really low, personal and just damn right nasty and obviously ...it's all Luisa could think of to put Katie Hopkins down --- oh..that and throwing in a comment about Katie in a field with a man !!

Katie just comments on Luisa's bahaviour and doesn't stoop so low as to attack the looks of her child. Katie may be gobby and very opinionated and her 'views' not agreed by everyone, but she a darn sight brighter and more dignified than Luisa.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a nasty immature comment to make.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    you discussed all this at length in another thread, and now made a thread about it....but anyway...

.....Luisa is a joke, she hasn't got anything up on Katie Hopkins at all - no-one takes Luisa Zissman seriously anymore after her behaviour on Big Brother let's face it - and there she is again getting attention she so craves in another tacky article about her in a sleazy tabloid - whoopie doo - she's laughable.

Luisa's now known for her questionable views on sex and her questionable sexual behaviour--- and Katie for... being outspoken. And as for Luisa making a comment personally attacking Katie's children is really really low, personal and just damn right nasty and obviously ...it's all Luisa could think of to put Katie Hopkins down --- oh..that and throwing in a comment about Katie in a field with a man !!

Katie just comments on Luisa's bahaviour and doesn't stoop so low as to attack the looks of her child. Katie may be gobby and very opinionated and her 'views' not agreed by everyone, but she a darn sight brighter and more dignified than Luisa.

Lulu is lovely! >:( she's just had a live Q/A session on twitter as she couldn't sleep :D
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Is that really Hopkins naked with that bloke in some field :o

Yes, I believe he's her husband now but at the time he was somebody else's.

She addressed it in an interview with Heat magazine earlier this week.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you look at the picture though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    Lulu is lovely! >:( she's just had a live Q/A session on twitter as she couldn't sleep :D

Lulu ? her name's Luisa - you really are a 'fan' using her nickname which really is for those who know her. Wow a Q & A with Luisa - couldn't think of anything more missable. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe he's her husband now but at the time he was somebody else's.

She addressed it in an interview with Heat magazine earlier this week.

real life isn't it - she fell in love with the man and ended up marrying him and having children- divorce is very common you know.

Katie Hopkins isn't conveniently straddling him for the paps to get a photo in the tabloids after a night out... or on a reality tv show bragging about her sex life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lulu ? her name's Luisa - you really are a 'fan' using her nickname which really is for those who know her. Wow a Q & A with Luisa - couldn't think of anything more missable. ^_^

I'm a fan of no one, I'm a free spirit :) everyone calls her Lulu
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    real life isn't it - she fell in love with the man and ended up marrying him and having children- divorce is very common you know.

Katie Hopkins isn't conveniently straddling him for the paps to get a photo in the tabloids after a night out... or on a reality tv show bragging about her sex life.

But really sandy, having sex with another woman's partner starkers in a field, I thought Katie lived a blameless life and would never do such a thing .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But really sandy, having sex with another woman's partner starkers in a field, I thought Katie lived a blameless life and would never do such a thing .

The HYPROCRACY!!! if it was Luisa instead of Katie my god Sandy wouldn't let it lie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Huh? What the hell you reading? What was nasty about my comment. Just commenting on what I see.

Kinda funny that should anyone else be mentioned here of sleeping with a married man you'd be up in arms about it. A home wrecker is a home wrecker. It's not what "normal" people with any respect for themselves or others do.

Katie is the biggest hypocrite out there which is why no-one takes her seriously...apart from you maybe.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But the point is Hopkins loves to put down everyone from the lower classes, who dares to put on weight, who name their children certain names, to pick on people's tiniest faults and rip them apart (or basically, people who aren't like her as though she's perfect). If she can dish it out, people have the right to throw it back when she's clearly not perfect herself.

Also, she didn't fall in love and get married. She had a relationship with him behind his wife's back. Not a very pleasant thing to do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    But the point is Hopkins loves to put down everyone from the lower classes, who dares to put on weight, who name their children certain names, to pick on people's tiniest faults and rip them apart (or basically, people who aren't like her as though she's perfect). If she can dish it out, people have the right to throw it back when she's clearly not perfect herself.

Also, she didn't fall in love and get married. She had a relationship with him behind his wife's back. Not a very pleasant thing to do.

BIB she can take it though, and there's always going to be a Katie Hopkins about, - she's only another Janet Street Porter, outspoken and marmite character. And i don't care what she does in her private life, who cares - we don't know the personal circumstances of all the people involved.
    Huh? What the hell you reading? What was nasty about my comment. Just commenting on what I see.

Kinda funny that should anyone else be mentioned here of sleeping with a married man you'd be up in arms about it. A home wrecker is a home wrecker. It's not what "normal" people with any respect for themselves or others do.

Katie is the biggest hypocrite out there which is why no-one takes her seriously...apart from you maybe.

It was nasty championing an equally childish comment made about what somebody's children look like.

How do you know Katie was a homewrecker, how do you know the circumstances of the husband with his wife, do you know if their relationship was that strong in the first place, do you know if the wife was seeing or had also seen someone too ? we don't, and people break up , it's a fact of life, it's hardly unusual, and as far as I'm aware there were no children involved.

She went on to marry the man and have children with him, it wasn't a one night stand,...and no doubt the ex wife has done the same since, so everyone's happy !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB she can take it though, and there's always going to be a Katie Hopkins about, - she's only another Janet Street Porter, outspoken and marmite character. And i don't care what she does in her private life, who cares - we don't know the personal circumstances of those all the people involved.

:D I think it was nasty championing an equally childish comment made about somebody's children. How do you know Katie was a homewrecker, how do you know the circumstances of the husband with his wife, do you know if their relationship was that strong in the first place, do you know if the wife was seeing or had also seen someone too ? we don't, and people break up , it's a fact of life, it's hardly unusual. She went on to marry the man and have children with him, it wasn't a one night stand,...and no doubt the ex wife has done the same since, so everyone's happy !

Well, the pictures been put out there for everyone to see. Katie is only to happy to make judgements about other people's children, I'm sure she can take it.

Wasn't you one of the people going around slating Jasmine for having an "affair" with David Arquette? Despite the fact that never actually happened while he was with Courtney but while they was separated.

Same with Hazel last year. The level of hatred she got last year for simply flirting with Daley was disgusting. So if she was labelled a "homewrecker", ( as she was by virtually the whole forum ) Katie Hopkins most certainly is!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB she can take it though, and there's always going to be a Katie Hopkins about, - she's only another Janet Street Porter, outspoken and marmite character. And i don't care what she does in her private life, who cares - we don't know the personal circumstances of all the people involved.

Yes, she can take it so all is fine.

Of course three's always someone like Hopkins, if people want to respond they have every right to especially if she's ridiculing them so publicly.

I never said you should care what she does in her private life, and knowing all their personal circumstances is besides the point. That's what Hopkins does, she comments on people, their jobs, their families, their class, their weight, their names, their looks etc etc without knowing anything else about them. That's the point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who's said she has a blameless life ? she's got a past - and what fun, in a field..:D..At least she did go on to marry the man and have a family.

Katie isn't letting people she's just met maul her body on a Reality TV show, and at least Katie tried to keep her past private i'm sure for her professional and personal reputation... whereas with Luisa ...she has no shame, nothing's sacred and anything goes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's said she has a blameless life ? she's got a past - and what fun, in a field..:D..At least she did go on to marry the man and have a family.

Katie isn't letting people she's just met maul her body on a Reality TV show, and at least Katie tried to keep her past private i'm sure for her professional and personal reputation... whereas with Luisa ...she has no shame, nothing's sacred and anything goes.

I think you're purposefully missing the point. If Luisa had an affair with a married man would you be so understanding? Or is it fair game to think differently of anyone you dislike?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the pictures been put out there for everyone to see. Katie is only to happy to make judgements about other people's children, I'm sure she can take it.

Wasn't you one of the people going around slating Jasmine for having an "affair" with David Arquette? Despite the fact that never actually happened while he was with Courtney but while they was separated.

Same with Hazel last year. The level of hatred she got last year for simply flirting with Daley was disgusting. So if she was labelled a "homewrecker", ( as she was by virtually the whole forum ) Katie Hopkins most certainly is!
    oh god, I can't remember past posts, let alone other peoples - good grief>:(. I actually liked Hazel and thought Daley was a ****. What's Jasmine got to do with Katie Hopkins meeting a man who was already married and going on to marry him and have a family :confused:

Katie wasn't a 'homewrecker', the man and ex wife didn't have children as far as I'm aware and that may have contributed to why the marriage wasn't right and he was with the wrong woman for all we know.
This discussion has been closed.