Comments

• Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Miss Folded Arms" Hahahahahaha :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Misleading title. The thread title gives the impression that Kym was involved in a fight or something.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    SO she wasn't even there, ?? misleading title.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,007
    Forum Member
    She wasn't involved?

Hard to keep up with all her exes mind you.
  • Musicman103Musicman103 Posts: 2,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many kids and partners has that woman had
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand her but how the prats she has hooked up with behave in her absence isn't her problem.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Miss Folded Arms" Hahahahahaha :D

That could be her next surname! She's due a new one! :D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Ms Folded Arms' is inspired brilliance.:D
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry - the title is a tad misleading. Was half asleep when I posted so I apologise. As for Ms Folded Arms, well she's been doing it even more since poor old Steve took the blame for Peter Barlow!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many kids and partners has that woman had

What has that got to do with anything ?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Classy bunch.

Honestly, these people should some cobble together at least a modicum of pride.

Take away the wealth and the glamour and they are one step away from the Jeremy Kyle Show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Classy bunch.

Honestly, these people should some cobble together at least a modicum of pride.

Take away the wealth and the glamour and they are one step away from the Jeremy Kyle Show.

No strangers to airing the dirty laundry that's for sure.
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The caption under a photo of Ms. Marsh attending a 'chavs' themed fancy dress leaving party for Tina really made me laugh.

It wasn't clear whether or not Kym Marsh had dressed up for the occasion either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2608054/Michelle-Keegan-slips-crop-skintight-leggings-fianc-Mark-Wright-rocks-TINY-shorts-hilarious-chav-themed-Corrie-leaving-party.html

The DM do have their moments sometimes!
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The caption under a photo of Ms. Marsh attending a 'chavs' themed fancy dress leaving party for Tina really made me laugh.

It wasn't clear whether or not Kym Marsh had dressed up for the occasion either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2608054/Michelle-Keegan-slips-crop-skintight-leggings-fianc-Mark-Wright-rocks-TINY-shorts-hilarious-chav-themed-Corrie-leaving-party.html

The DM do have their moments sometimes!

I had a wee snigger at that, have to admit ;-)
  • groovesectiongroovesection Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else see the irony in the clubs name "Panacea" where this incident took place :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone on here ever seen the. Twitter accounts of Kym's mum, brothers and sister? They don't talk about anyone or anything other than Kym, it's bizarre. We'd all defend our loved ones if need be but she is the centre of of all there Universes and they seem to live their lives through her. Her sister Tracey is by far the worst, every badly written barely literate tweet is about Kym. She apparently has kids of her own but her life apparently revolves around Kym and her children rather than her own. She's horribly aggressive and uses bad language to describe anyone who ever wrongs her beloved sister, and is always on hand ranting and raving when a negative story about Kym appears in the press....

Is it any wonder Miss Marsh is such a raging narcissist with a family like that constantly feeding her ego? The entire clan is rough, common and wouldn't know class if it jumped up and bit them on the nose.

Urghhhhhhh
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kym is basically the soap star version of Jodie Marsh. Bottom of the pile, common as muck, gutter trash. They really don't come much lower. I honestly don't know why Corrie value her that much but maybe its her appeal to the chavs what keeps her in a job?

And omfg! loooool that Daily Mail caption is fabulous. First and only time I will give them credit. :p
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym is basically the soap star version of Jodie Marsh. Bottom of the pile, common as muck, gutter trash. They really don't come much lower. I honestly don't know why Corrie value her that much but maybe its her appeal to the chavs what keeps her in a job?

And omfg! loooool that Daily Mail caption is fabulous. First and only time I will give them credit. :p

^^^this!

I cannot bare her either yuck :(
  • Sideburns57Sideburns57 Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see the Kym Marsh reference on link.....
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see the Kym Marsh reference on link.....

Scroll down far enough and she's there.
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone on here ever seen the. Twitter accounts of Kym's mum, brothers and sister? They don't talk about anyone or anything other than Kym, it's bizarre. We'd all defend our loved ones if need be but she is the centre of of all there Universes and they seem to live their lives through her. Her sister Tracey is by far the worst, every badly written barely literate tweet is about Kym. She apparently has kids of her own but her life apparently revolves around Kym and her children rather than her own. She's horribly aggressive and uses bad language to describe anyone who ever wrongs her beloved sister, and is always on hand ranting and raving when a negative story about Kym appears in the press....

Is it any wonder Miss Marsh is such a raging narcissist with a family like that constantly feeding her ego? The entire clan is rough, common and wouldn't know class if it jumped up and bit them on the nose.

Urghhhhhhh

The trouble is, I think this is systematic in terms of how people are bringing up their children - raising them to think they can walk on water and are so much more worthy than anyone else. I think attitudes like those displayed by Kym's family go a long way to explain why everyone is so damn touchy these days and flips out at the drop of a hat the moment someone isn't bowing down to their greatness. I think it also goes some way to explain why the current generation is so screwed up - they are wrapped in this bubble by their family so can't handle it the moment the experience the real world. It might even also be what "helps" lead to things like the 12 & 13 year old who have just had their baby and the father announcing he's proud of it on the radio.

It makes me totally despair.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrone looks brilliant :D

Phwoar at Georgia, she even looks well fit in that get up :blush:
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle Keegan is a gorgeous woman but is it me or do some of those pictures make it look like her head is photoshopped onto her body? Something looks strangely out of proportion.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say Kyms hot as hell to :D