Trials Fusion

Comments

• YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Oh, somebody posted a link on maybe page 1 where you can buy US psn codes
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/08/tutorial-how-to-make-an-american-us-psnsen-account/

There's a video on there. Really just need a us address with zip code and an e mail address. If you use Gmail then see tip earlier in this thread.
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    What about the track builder ? Easy enough? Are they shareable ? Good courses out there already ?

Haven't looked at it yet. Too busy trying to beat times!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get sindy to shut up in it?
    All I hear is hi, its sindy. ..Let's have fun today.
  • seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just set up a us account in delaware. cant believe how we get shafted. So any game I buy on my is account I can play on my UK account?

edit

just signed back into my main account and there is a pad lock symbol next to the trials fusion download guess that meens its locked to the us account
    Forum Member
    Well I think on the US account on the ps4 you have to activate the ps4 as your primary ps4 and then play it on your normal account. Hopefully some1 can verify this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oops in that case can I now change my us account to the primary account
    Forum Member
    No. Your UK acvount can be your primary account but make sure your ps4 is the primary console for the US account. Sorry if I'm confusing you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much was it on us store anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    No. Your UK acvount can be your primary account but make sure your ps4 is the primary console for the US account. Sorry if I'm confusing you.

Erm totally confused yes I'm a totally idiot noob when it comes to the ps4. I didn't set the us account to primary can I now change it or do I have to create another
    sorry for being a pain
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    Erm totally confused yes I'm a totally idiot noob when it comes to the ps4. I didn't set the us account to primary can I now change it or do I have to create another
    sorry for being a pain

If your US account is logged in then go to settings on your PS4 and activate your ps4 as primary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahh that simple dont I feel stupid. thank you all for your help
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much was it on us store anyway

Im only downloading the demo but its $15 so about £10 I think
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im only downloading the demo but its $15 so about £10 I think

It's $20 so about £12.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's $20 so about £12.

so it is
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get sindy to shut up in it?
    All I hear is hi, its sindy. ..Let's have fun today.

Not that I've seen. The comments are probably the most annoying thing about the game tbh. Some are funny, but not after you've heard them for the umpteenth time after restart after restart after restart...

The thing that gets me is how close everyone is - I manage to beat someone's time by a few milliseconds and somehow it's a hugely satisfying achievement, even though I probably only beat my last time by less than a second.

One thing I can't do is the one where you've to bail and the end of the jump. Every time I try it I never make it to the hill. Think I've only managed about 30m or something!
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fail to bail too claymore!
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm rubbish at it too. 115m for a gold medal and I was about 3m short. After about 150 attempts!!!!
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's all about the timing of your forward lean just before you bail. I've managed 146 metres but haven't been able to get anywhere near that since.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purchased this for PS4 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone use their US account to play games on or is it just for purchasing from the store. I had a US account ages ago but forgot the login details so just made a new one *thanks to 'whoever, hey' for the online ID. I used FailToBail :D as finding a username that hasn't been used can be quite difficult.

Just been looking around the US store and I see The Last of US remastered is available for pre purchase.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone use their US account to play games on or is it just for purchasing from the store. I had a US account ages ago but forgot the login details so just made a new one *thanks to 'whoever, hey' for the online ID. I used FailToBail :D as finding a username that hasn't been used can be quite difficult.

Just been looking around the US store and I see The Last of US remastered is available for pre purchase.

I use my US account just for purchasing stuff! :)

(Ya wanna try fusion remote play ... Absolutely fantastic! :cool:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I use my US account just for purchasing stuff! :)

(Ya wanna try fusion remote play ... Absolutely fantastic! :cool:)

I tried 'remote' before but seem to have problems with it. The picture/game on Vita tends to break up quite badly, making 'whatever' game I'm trying to play, unplayable :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant find a link to how to buy us psn cards could someone point me in the right direction
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant find a link to how to buy us psn cards could someone point me in the right direction

You can buy US Psn cards from Amazon mate.