✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    OI VOSENE GET OVER HERE:D
    HELL YES

:eek::eek:

I think he got the boot, lmao.
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    To get up and do something, or stay in bed attempting to sleep. The eternal dilemma of an insomniac.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I did LMAO at that, wondering what on earth he said/did, doubt it will be for long, hope not:(
    My nosiness tells me it was something to do with the 40 year old virgin thread
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did LMAO at that, wondering what on earth he said/did, doubt it will be for long, hope not:(

Is that a thread about the show?

I refuse to watch it as seems by the trailers that the guy will have sex with the "therapist" before his partner.

It sets off all types of alarms etc for me.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Me. I've been away for a bit due to getting a new router and broadband from a new provider, I come back and ds is quiet.

Let me entertain you. I'm Robbie Wiiliams for the night.

Interesting. I posted in that one. :eek:

He drowned in his own dandruff. :eek:
    Forum Member
    Is that a thread about the show?

I refuse to watch it as seems by the trailers that the guy will have sex with the "therapist" before his partner.

It sets off all types of alarms etc for me.

No I got it wrong was about being a virgin in your twenties
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1810666&highlight=
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still awake, not actually been to sleep yet.

Going to be a looooooooong day.
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    I'm still awake, not actually been to sleep yet.

Going to be a looooooooong day.

I've not slept either. Fun eh?
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not slept either. Fun eh?

Feel like a zombie.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

:D, but I posted worse though :confused:
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly don't know how my eyes are still open. I'm cream crackered, been up for 36 hours, had a hard days work today. I'm trying to keep awake for the 2nd half of the England game.
  • shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OI VOSENE GET OVER HERE:D

Haha personas like that one are always posting on borrowed time.

I was just saying to myself the other day, it wont be long before the mods get wise to that one and I was right.

The mods always catch up with them in the end:D

Now If he'd had a sensible username like mine he wouldnt have brought so much attention to himself would he?;)
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still awake, but I would be as it's only 9.40! :D
    Forum Member
    shhhhh wrote: »

I was just saying to myself the other day, it wont be long before the mods get wise to that one and I was right.

Now If he'd had a sensible username like mine he wouldnt have brought so much attention to himself would he?;)

:D:D it's always the innocent that get banned, i'm surprised i'm no when i post utter shite!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    :D:D it's always the innocent that get banned, i'm surprised i'm no when i post utter shite!

Couldn't agree more :D
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more :D

bar you:rolleyes:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bar you:rolleyes:;)

:p:cool::D
    Forum Member
    shhhhh wrote: »

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not? I found Vosne posts pretty entertaining, I'm sure he'll be back and it's just a small holiday, he can't have said anything that bad can he:eek:
  • Ramit BaudeepRamit Baudeep Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if you are being serious or not? I found Vosne posts pretty entertaining, I'm sure he'll be back and it's just a small holiday, he can't have said anything that bad can he:eek:

I think it have have been the DS Brothel Thread which he created. The mods pulled it shortly afterwards.

Could be wrong though
    Forum Member

same as I post some right old junk at times, oh well I hope Vosne is back soon. I miss Stupidwheelie too:(
    Forum Member

agree, i guess i will miss vosne:rolleyes: just a bit
    Forum Member
    I think it have have been the DS Brothel Thread which he created. The mods pulled it shortly afterwards.

Could be wrong though

one of the most enteraing thread on GD:(
    Forum Member

Could be wrong though

LMAO I must have blinked and missed that one, can I have a few spoilers please, update me on what the little scamp was up to:)
    Forum Member
    one of the most enteraing thread on GD:(

was he trying to gather a hareem of girls on here to pimp out, ooh I want to know more
  • Ramit BaudeepRamit Baudeep Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    LMAO I must have blinked and missed that one, can I have a few spoilers please, update me on what the little scamp was up to:)

Honestly cant remember what was said. Think it lasted for about 1 page before it was pulled. I do remember posting a few comments in it aswell regarding the lad who is still a virgin
This discussion has been closed.