what a bias stunt from BOTS bringing on Dexter's friend

psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
Forum Member
✭✭
I seem to have missed the episodes where they brought on Wolfie's friend to tell Dan what she thought of him or Callum's friend to take on Jackie.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Its so wrong. More Callum bashing and the poor guy is out.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why was it wrong? they sat and discussed him for ages, unlike the other housemates.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Why was it wrong? they sat and discussed him for ages, unlike the other housemates.

Dan and Jackie were not challenged at all when they were evicted let alone bring a relative of the person they were bad mouthing on to tell them what they thought of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It worried me because the week Dan's boyfriend was on Bit on the Psych, Dan went :(
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psy7ch wrote: »
    Dan and Jackie were not challenged at all when they were evicted let alone bring a relative of the person they were bad mouthing on to tell them what they thought of them.

After seeing Callum's feisty sisters I wish they had bought one on to challenge Jackie and Dan, that would have been fun.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why was dexters friend actually on bbbots for this is not normal is it. why is it callum cannot even have his moment afte being evicted
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And? Perhaps nobody wanted to go on the show for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    The topic was about Dexter - so obviously someone who knows him had to be there to discuss him otherwise it would have been one way traffic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The topic was about Dexter - so obviously someone who knows him had to be there to discuss him otherwise it would have been one way traffic

To be fair Callum has created this with his obsession with Dexter.
  • chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup completely! Its after the crowd were heard booing Dexter, they need to spin it round to make him favourable again

Cue the next task to get Dexter loved again
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She spoke a lot of crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    She spoke a lot of crap.

This :rolleyes:
  • Tim CullenTim Cullen Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup completely! Its after the crowd were heard booing Dexter, they need to spin it round to make him favourable again

Who is "they" and why do they need to make Dexter favourable?
  • BirdyBeeBirdyBee Posts: 1,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was uncomfortable viewing.

Why would an evicted HM want to go on BBOTS to be insulted? There seemed to be a complete lack of balance. Most frustrating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Sadly everyone has a favourite housemate which blinds us (90% at least) from seeing any good in other housemates and any bad in our fav. Every time I see an anti-Dexter comment I hit the roof because he is my favourite when really I should chillax and except valid points. However some of the threads created are so obvious in the fact they cant stand any "support" ie. a friend appearing .. for a rival housemate... very tribal isn't it?
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BirdyBee wrote: »
    That was uncomfortable viewing.

Why would an evicted HM want to go on BBOTS to be insulted? There seemed to be a complete lack of balance. Most frustrating.

The poor guy probably didn't realise he was going to be insulted to the degree that he was. Probably the most uncomfortable bit on the side (psych) I've ever watched!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was half expecting Dexter's friend to bring out a violin.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iain's fave topic over the last few weeks has been Callum, why not bring somebody from Callum's 'team' onto the show then to balance the discussion out then? (previously I mean)
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and last week the topic was Callum and their darling Dan was allowed to spout his crap. Why didn't they bring on Callum's pal or sister and say 'right tell Dan what you think off him'?
    Dan wasn't challenged at all for playing a big part in turning HM's against Callum all because he had the audacity to nominate him in the face to face.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    and last week the topic was Callum and their darling Dan was allowed to spout his crap. Why didn't they bring on Callum's pal or sister and say 'right tell Dan what you think off him'?
    Dan wasn't challenged at all for playing a big part in turning HM's against Callum all because he had the audacity to nominate him in the face to face.

Yep, Dan's got media potential, while Callum's got simple aspirations so is 'expendable' :mad:
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does seem a bit strange........are BB that worried about Callum, what harm can he do, why try and grind him down now........
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    why was dexters friend actually on bbbots for this is not normal is it. why is it callum cannot even have his moment afte being evicted

To add some balance because Callum is rabidly anti-Dexter.
  • intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    To add some balance because Callum is rabidly anti-Dexter.

That's how I saw it too Ann.
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah but they were paid to boo him, BB doesn't want Dexter to win that's clear, They want the twins to win or Gina
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    junipaire wrote: »
    Yeah but they were paid to boo him, BB doesn't want Dexter to win that's clear, They want the twins to win or Gina

They certainly fon't eant Gina to win. It's the twins who they want to win.