Why aren't women called Pervs?

Rare GrooveRare Groove Posts: 406
Forum Member
The perv all the time! Oh put let me guess they down play it and just pretend it's lighthearted fun :yawn:

It's even promoted unashamedly in the media. Take for instance the Coke adverts, the female office workers perv at the male window cleaner. Imagine it was the other way round? The feminist would be throwing their tv out of the windows!

How many times in the media have we see older ladies perv at young men on TV? Sharon Osborne on X factor making sexual innuendos to young boys.

Arlene Philips on strictly come dancing did it year after year!

The loose women are the epitome of perve old old women, yet they get away with it all time.

So yes, my question is why are women not called pervs when it's a fact many are an they continue to do it on TV

Again, another word that's gender specific with a bias against men, :rolleyes:

Comments

• gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    you do know women only want equality when it suits them right

why are midwives not midpersons? so 97% are women

yet firemen are firefighters even though 97% are men
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Well if they are like that are they called tarts-****-sluts or slappers instead
  • seamus_guinseamus_guin Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I dont know but there is a massive trend now where gaggles of older women descend on the male youth population of towns,its repulsive,offensive and nasty they have become worse than any group of randy men.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, RG. Do you think this rampant mysoginy is somewhat endearing ?

Is that why you constantly post anti-women threads ?

Do you think you'll pull ?
  • Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a term loaded with sexism against men.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does 'Perv' mean when directed at men?
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...They get away with it because unlike Women most Men have other things to worry about.
  • Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lets be honest now, women are a lot weaker than men & if they wanted to force themselves on a 'helpless male' they wouldnt get very far would they? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon O wrote: »
    lets be honest now, women are a lot weaker than men & if they wanted to force themselves on a 'helpless male' they wouldnt get very far would they? :)

They would with me .. *runs*
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, another word that's gender specific with a bias against men, :rolleyes:

Yeah, because it's not like there are any of those for women, is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a pervy mind but I have never perved AT men in public - even the strippers I've been dragged along to see. From my observations during that torture, things may change if I ever take HRT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    The Diet Coke advert has been deleted from YouTube while Blurred Lines gets millions of more views every day!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or that advert where three old women get there dog to pull down the towel of a man changing at the beach and then proceed to take a picture of him without the towel on and then take the photo and wave it around and laugh like deamonic chimpanzees?

It was for butter or something and it was set in Italy or something. (Yeah, very helpful). I think that's maybe why it was 'alright'.

I couldn't begin to imagine the uproar if it was the other way around! :eek:

Three old half naked blokes at the beach. An equally old and slightly more naked dog with them.

Not far from them, an attractive 19 year old is struggling with her towel as she tries to get changed with some secrecy. The towel keeps slipping, she barely manages to hold it up. She seems slightly distraught at this. Her nice innocent trip to the beach was not meant to have her stuck like this.

The old vultures catch wind of this. They nudge each other and point eagerly.

"Ay up, pal" They're from the North for some reason. "Have a look at that hot young thing over there, won't ya?"

"Aye, she seems to be having trouble with t' wee towel." Ok, no idea what accent it is now.

"Well then, go on ,Mcymru, ma boy-o, head over there and take her towel down. " Is it Welsh now?

The dog somehow understands this explicit command even without prior training and races to assault the defenceless woman.

"Och, I got me wee camera-ma-phone in me porridge oat bag. I'll snap a snap with this timorous beasty."

The dog attacks the Woman, it rips the towel away from her and she screams.
    The men jeer and hoot like, well, demonic chimpanzees. The possibly scottish one takes a picture with his camera.
    The Woman takes her now sand covered towel and uses it to cover her dignity. The Men continue to laugh at her misfortune and rub their thighs or do that arm gesture where one thrusts one fisted arm under the other to indicate sexual attractions or intent. The Woman is distraught, she runs away sobbing slightly to herself, both for her own woes, and for the woes of current society and the differences in cultural conventions imposed on individual sexes.

The Men continue to laugh and they slap their thighs, spit in spittoons and play banjos. They pass around the new picture and glare at it with great disturbed interest.

They fade to a blur.

Buy our butter. The pervs choice.

You just wouldn't see it, I don't think. :)
    Forum Member
    I dont know but there is a massive trend now where gaggles of older women descend on the male youth population of towns,its repulsive,offensive and nasty they have become worse than any group of randy men.

Oh yes!

There is a Playgirl mansion with an old ugly woman and hot young men.

There is a 16 year old mimbo who married a 51 year old actress and gets promoted everyday on the Daily Mail wearing skimpy outfits and even gets to be in BB.

Dancing With The Stars and This Morning have old women and hot young male presenters.

Game Of Thrones has old fat queens sleeping with young male w##res.

There are sensations every other week with old female celebrities abusing minor boys all over the newspapers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

why are midwives not midpersons? so 97% are women

Mid wife means 'with woman'. Meaning the person with the woman giving birth. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    Oh yes!

There is a Playgirl mansion with an old ugly woman and hot young men.

There is a 16 year old mimbo who married a 51 year old actress and gets promoted everyday on the Daily Mail wearing skimpy outfits and even gets to be in BB.

Dancing With The Stars and This Morning have old women and hot young male presenters.

Game Of Thrones has old fat queens sleeping with young male w##res.

There are sensations every other week with old female celebrities abusing minor boys all over the newspapers!

More like 50 year old women in a club trying to get a drunk toy boy they are predators,my mate was drunk out of his mind and colluded in to a taxi by one of these women,hes still mentally scarred to this day,now if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a 50 year old man doing this to a young women he would probably end up in jail.
    Forum Member
    More like 50 year old women in a club trying to get a drunk toy boy they are predators,my mate was drunk out of his mind and colluded in to a taxi by one of these women,hes still mentally scarred to this day,now if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a 50 year old man doing this to a young women he would probably end up in jail.

I'd tell anecdotes too but I don't wanna be called a liar.
  • BowmaniBowmani Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Here's something I've wondered:
    When a man sleeps with an underage child they call them peodos but when a woman sleeps with an underage child they are not......:confused:
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Oh dear God.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is nearly as good as the racist shopper thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is nearly as good as the racist shopper thread.

As I scrolled down the screen and read that a bit too quickly, I thought "Racist Chopper" ? :D
    Forum Member
    I'd tell anecdotes too but I don't wanna be called a liar.

Liar. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I scrolled down the screen and read that a bit too quickly, I thought "Racist Chopper" ? :D

Like the Herbie films, but with a racist bike?
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    Oh dear God.
    Is he a perv too!? :eek:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Herbie films, but with a racist bike?

I'm stealing that idea ..