Options

Is Amy not giving some of her items up?

If so, shouldn't there be a penalty?

Comments

• Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she will do a task tomorrow where she can win immunity for her make-up and chewing gum.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought that was strange after the fuss yesterday. Perhaps the producers havent actually seen it yet.
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's clearly wearing a small salon's worth of concealer and makeup.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »

Which is probably written into her contract? ;)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sad isn't it? The youngest female with the best skin has to pile make up for the cameras.
    Whats more the production team are letting her do it.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Sad isn't it? The youngest female with the best skin has to pile make up for the cameras.
    Whats more the production team are letting her do it.

Where is the proof of this?:confused:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »

Take a look at her face nails and hair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you watch on a large screen HD TV it's glaringly obvious, especially when she's in shot with any other campmate.

In that little bag she carries everywhere with her is at least: a mattifying moisturiser, some sort of pore-blending serum, like Nanoblur, a nail oil, a lip balm, and a can of dry shampoo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you watch on a large screen HD TV it's glaringly obvious, especially when she's in shot with any other campmate.

In that little bag she carries everywhere with her is at least: a mattifying moisturiser, some sort of pore-blending serum, like Nanoblur, a nail oil, a lip balm, and a can of dry shampoo.

There is still no proof of that.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe there will be, but at a later point, maybe following a successful task... eg:

"Amy, you failed to hand over your contraband and therefore the 10 meal stars won today by X have been cancelled and there will be no food this evening..."

or something evil (or what I call fun) like that...
  • Options
    floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whilst I believe she is withholding a concealer, I don't know what has made you come up with this list?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is still no proof of that.

You mean actually see her applying it? No, there isn't - I presume she does it in the toilet.

There's the pretty strong circumstantial evidence of JUST LOOKING AT HER! I'm sure it's one of the major sources of tension between her and the other female contestants.

The fact that they flagged up the bag she carries around all the time means that it's going to be addressed at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean actually see her applying it? No, there isn't - I presume she does it in the toilet.

There's the pretty strong circumstantial evidence of JUST LOOKING AT HER! I'm sure it's one of the major sources of tension between her and the other female contestants.

The fact that they flagged up the bag she carries around all the time means that it's going to be addressed at some point.

Well unless I physically see all these items she's suppose to have I won't belive she has any contrand. Carrying your bag everyone doesn't prove you have hidden contrand IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well unless I physically see all these items she's suppose to have I won't belive she has any contrand. Carrying your bag everyone doesn't prove you have hidden contrand IMO.

No, but having a face that looks coated does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floozie_21 wrote: »
    Whilst I believe she is withholding a concealer, I don't know what has made you come up with this list?

Just a guess based on how she looks on close-ups on an HDTV.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca said she has seen it. I like Amy, but she shouldn't be hiding stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Rebecca said she has seen it. I like Amy, but she shouldn't be hiding stuff.

If that's the case why didn't Rebecca say anything when they were all asked to given their contraband??:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but having a face that looks coated does.

'Looks coated' and actually being coated are 2 different thins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Looks coated' and actually being coated are 2 different thins.

She appeared in the Katie Price show without makeup several times, and did not look like she looks here.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course it doesn't prove anything, but it does make it look a bit like she's got something in there she doesn't want others to see. :D

Unless of course there are thieves in the jungle and she's afraid someone might steal it... :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it really matter? It annoys the female camp mates and that's good enough - it helps us to see their true colours, which aren't very pretty!
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's the case why didn't Rebecca say anything when they were all asked to given their contraband??:confused:

Maybe because she didn't want to be a grass and actually wanted Amy to do the right thing and fess up to her own crimes. Rebecca doesn't seem to be someone who likes any confrontation or any hussle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe because she didn't want to be a grass and actually wanted Amy to do the right thing and fess up to her own crimes. Rebecca doesn't seem to be someone who likes any confrontation or any hussle

No I don't mean Rebecca should have grassed but why didn't she pull her to side and say something. As if she does have a concealer then it could have cost the camp food.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Why did the bush telegraph ask camp mates about more contraband if they weren't going to do anything about it? Or is there no more contraband and they just wanted to start more trouble in camp?
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I knew some of those large screen HD TVs were 3D, but I didnt know any of them had an X-Ray capability. :eek:

Well, her looks are definitely a big problem with the other women, though their attitudes are the main source of the tension.