congratulations, you now own Titanfall..

Comments

• gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Whats your connection?

It took me about an hour on 40mb Fibre.

A friend of mine downloaded it on 6MB and it took him about 4 and a half hours tops.

1 mb..

:blush:
  • AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    1 mb..

Crikey ... Did not even think that was still possible these days.

3G connections are faster.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 mb..

I'll never complain about my BB again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

its on 60%

broken the back of it i think
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who's ur ISP and which package are you on m8 ?. Your DL speed is very low. is that wired or wifi ?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who's ur ISP and which package are you on m8 ?. Your DL speed is very low. is that wired or wifi ?.

sky unlimited and its a wirlesss connection

it paused overnight for no apparent reason, well and truly hacked off now.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm amazed he can even login to xboxlive (Nevermind download titanfall) with a connection that bad! :blush:

(It's amazing to think VM are firing out 152meg upgrades ATM really puts things in perspective) :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sky unlimited and its a wirlesss connection

it paused overnight for no apparent reason, well and truly hacked off now.

so your 'e on upto 20MB then (we used to have the same before we switched to Fibre unlimited) but it still seems slow as hell. How far are you from the exchange ?.

*In case your'e interested, Sky Fibre unlimited is on offer for £7.50pm for 6 months
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I'm amazed he can even login to xboxlive (Nevermind download titanfall) with a connection that bad! :blush:

(It's amazing to think VM are firing out 152meg upgrades ATM really puts things in perspective) :o

Yeah his speed is low as hell m8. of course it all depends on distance from the exchange but I'd be complaining like mad if it were me getting that speed. it's awful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks guys for your help..

im 6km from the exchange

and im semi rural

not Emmerdale rural, more like on the outskirts rural..:)
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if these days that question comes up in estate agencies. Is it close to the exchange.

Almost like a holiday brochure saying close to beach, it'd read.

3 bedroom with en suite, garage. Double glazing. Large garden. Only 500m from exchange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats annoying me more is its a present and its been sitting on his bedroom floor since saturday afternoon

havent unwrapped the HAL9000 or the bits and pieces..and i will do my best to re package it..but im worried about any potential damage to it..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats annoying me more is its a present and its been sitting on his bedroom floor since saturday afternoon

havent unwrapped the HAL9000 or the bits and pieces..and i will do my best to re package it..but im worried about any potential damage to it..

6km (3.57miles approx. around the same distance we are from ours) from the exchange and your speed is 1mb. I'd be questioning that mate. Can I ask what ur approx average speed was when you signed up to Sky BB unlimited ?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6km (3.57miles approx. around the same distance we are from ours) from the exchange and your speed is 1mb. I'd be questioning that mate. Can I ask what ur approx average speed was when you signed up to Sky BB unlimited ?.

im actually less than a meg, just spoken to sky

and thats the best they can do

they have given me free bb for a year
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Are you aware that a 3mb connection is recommend as minimum to play online on the xbox one?

I'd be very surprised if you get a stable game at those speeds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Are you aware that a 3mb connection is recommend as minimum to play online on the xbox one?

I'd be very surprised if you get a stable game at those speeds.

67%

am losing the will to live

please please please be done by the morning....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im actually less than a meg, just spoken to sky

and thats the best they can do

they have given me free bb for a year

Jeez. for the speed ur getting, you should have been offered free BB forever. As long as you get to game then fair enough mate but downloading must be a nightmare at those speeds, espec if the future is digi download. I read EA/Origin are doing away with discs soon but that's for PC.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody you know own the game you could borrow the disc to install ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Nobody you know own the game you could borrow the disc to install ?

no mate, not local

ive had a text from my lad to "get off his present"

had to explain it was still downloading....

if sony can give a physical copy of killzone or knack etc, why are microsoft giving us digital copies.???
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really not trying to be funny mate, but would a house move be possible, I know that's extreme just to get faster broadband, but if moving is something you've thought about in the past but never went through with it, then maybe a rethink could possibly be the answer to your problem.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really not trying to be funny mate, but would a house move be possible, I know that's extreme just to get faster broadband, but if moving is something you've thought about in the past but never went through with it, then maybe a rethink could possibly be the answer to your problem.

He's had his X1 on for days & days! :o ... It's gonna cost him more in electricity then the games worth lol! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

not with a conservatory and new kitchen fitted last year....

thanks for thinking of me though lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    He's had his X1 on for days & days! :o ... It's gonna cost him more in electricity then the games worth lol! ;-)

your loving this arnt you m8..haha

just wait till mario kart comes out, i will be looking for blue shell fodder

;-)
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SEVENTYYYYYY PEEERRRRRCCEEEENNTTTTTTTTTTTT

come onnnnn