Eastenders - Penny

Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
Forum Member
✭✭✭
From Wiki:

Scott Maslen, who plays Jack, has revealed that Penny will be returning to the serial intermittently.

What does 'intermittently' mean :o?

Comments

• glitta17glitta17 Posts: 2,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coming and going I think!
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glitta17 wrote: »
    coming and going I think!

You're right!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, what are your thoughts on the character? Does she have a place on EE? Or is she just another unnecessary addition?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was awkward with Ronnie and Penny before, but the viewers and Jack now know exactly why that was.

I hope if/when they bring her back (and if Ronnie and Jack were together at that time), we'd see them getting along more with Jack's help & understanding.

I also think it gives the character of Jack a lot more depth to see him interacting with his daughter as it's diff to Tanya's kids, and its a constant guilt on his mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was awkward with Ronnie and Penny before, but the viewers and Jack now know exactly why that was.

I hope if/when they bring her back (and if Ronnie and Jack were together at that time), we'd see them getting along more with Jack's help & understanding.

I also think it gives the character of Jack a lot more depth to see him interacting with his daughter as it's diff to Tanya's kids, and its a constant guilt on his mind.

I agree. Except I want Penny and Ronnie to argue over Jack.

Penny does give jack a lot more meaning and it is very interesting to see how he behaves around her.

I want to see some scenes between Penny and Max, that would be great :D!