What would make you stop watching?

Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After the Josie/ JJ debacle I stopped watching for two years! (Having been a diehard BB fan)

I do however, feel at a disadvantagee when I see Connor, LukeA, Deanna mentioned or other hm's from that particular series.????

What would make you throw in the towel?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably a load of duvet watch involving the most boring and witless contestants.
    Or in other words, what you said.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Blindness
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Blindness

:D:D
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stop watching quite a lot of series towards the end, normallty when I dislike every housemate, this year I can see it going that way again as I only like two or three and they will let me down >:(
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the Josie/ JJ debacle I stopped watching for two years! (Having been a diehard BB fan)

I do however, feel at a disadvantagee when I see Connor, LukeA, Deanna mentioned or other hm's from that particular series.????

What would make you throw in the towel?

I doubt that anything would! BB is an addiction and I am well and truly hooked!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I doubt that anything would! BB is an addiction and I am well and truly hooked!

Jean.. I actually feel guilty for opting out for two years.:blush::blush: Think I must have been going through a bolshie phase.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jean.. I actually feel guilty for opting out for two years.:blush::blush: Think I must have been going through a bolshie phase.

There is no cure LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only missed one series and that was due to being abroad during its first week. I don't know Connor or Deana ???

Once I'm involved, I see it through. I might not watch so avidly if it's totally full of wannabes.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd probably stop watching this series if the next five evictees are Jale, Danielle, Chris, Christopher and Kimberly (in no particular order)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The World Cup.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I stop watching quite a lot of series towards the end, normallty when I dislike every housemate, this year I can see it going that way again as I only like two or three and they will let me down >:(

I pretty much gave up on BB11 after Ben was evicted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    with the ch5 civillian series, i always give up on the last month.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I pretty much gave up on BB11 after Ben was evicted

I really liked Ben and still can't believe he was evicted before that awful Monk
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might need to give up if Pauline stays in till the end, she is driving me mad I could,nt watch her for 12 weeks.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The World Cup.

Ditto! Bye everyone!!
  • AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I had no intention of watching it this year but my partner's a diehard so I've ended up watching it and I'm already hooked. Annoying! But I'm determined not to watch BOTS. He had it on last night and I was in another room. I caught myself putting my book down and straining to hear what Dexter was saying about Danielle. Most annoying!
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    The World Cup.

Yup.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Romance/showmance. Like the OP, JJ and Josie (partly) made me skip a series.

Aaron being the nail in the coffin. I could see right though him and couldn't understand why others couldn't. That's ok...but it all got a bit fanatical and you got pounced on if offered an alternate point of view.

Sometimes the forum can put me off. I don't expect and wouldn't want everyone to have the same viewpoint as me but the forum can get a bit much, especially when it has a 'chosen one'. That can actually put me off a series as for me the forum is an integral part of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I really liked Ben and still can't believe he was evicted before that awful Monk

It did help that Ben thought the Meddling Monk was a friend when if fact he was stitching him up big time
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If all the big characters left and the house was left with boring people, I would lose interest pretty fast.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    kim being voted out next week might do it.very interested in the WC,so any excuse really
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    If they made it with 100% TOWIE style people (bad enough as it is) that would be the death knell.

Stabbing my eyes with a fork would be preferable to that on screen version of hell..
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Being left with Pauline,Mark,Helen,Toya,Steven and Winston would definitely make me tune out.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show being axed :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have stopped! I watched the first night, then the new season of OITNB was up so that took over my telly time, and I just haven't gone back to it yet. I've never stopped watching a series so early. I just came back to the board to see if there were any 'Wow, this is the best series of BB EVER!!' threads. But no...