Options

Ash is revorlting, so vulgar, unfeeling and thick.

Comments

• Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    He's ok imo understands the concept of bb ...as Emma said ...leave your ego at the door. Enjoy the experience and dont take it to seriously..it's s game show :)

I agree, hes hated because he's popular for his looks but he is featured in the highlights and on BBOTS more than some of the less fortunate looking housemates which are popular on here.

Some people complain about the lack of housemates having fun, but Ash is one of the only ones in the house who is. Hypocritical to have a go at him for just been friends with the real bitches.

I think he's getting unfairly treated. He's probably one of the best of a bad bunch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I agree, hes hated because he's popular for his looks but he is featured in the highlights and on BBOTS more than some of the less fortunate looking housemates which are popular on here.

no he's hated by some because he's a jerk.

any time helen makes a nasty comment, he laughs and eggs her on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

Some people complain about the lack of housemates having fun, but Ash is one of the only ones in the house who is. Hypocritical to have a go at him for just been friends with the real bitches

I think he's getting unfairly treated. He's probably one of the best of a bad bunch.

I have to confess to complaining about the lack of fun but I do like the way he, Winston and Marlon just take it as it is and enjoy. The rest are far to serious at the moment.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Fat Buddha wrote: »
    Has a good ring to it...............The **** And The Bore !

Brilliant :D
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    cazziekay wrote: »
    He's ok imo understands the concept of bb ...as Emma said ...leave your ego at the door. Enjoy the experience and dont take it to seriously..it's s game show :)

Exactly, he's one of the few that is having a good time and always laughing and not getting into drama. Unfortunately by Helen's trying to create a story of redemption for herself by telling her side of the Rooney story he might lose fans.
  • Options
    Derbyshire.Derbyshire. Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash is teetering on the edge i find him a pretty nice funny guy but he is leaning towards siding with the nasty slutty bitchy crowd in the house. I could really see him being a great housemate but the company he keeps will ruin him.
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    I think we knew he was a repulsive scum sucker the moment being gently rejected by a gilr (Kimberely) led to him "not trusting her" and taking up against her whenever possible afterwards. Because in his mind, anyone who doesn't want him must have something wrong with them.
  • Options
    Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Welcome to the Manc male...no wonder I'm almost a lesbian :(

I'm sorry but this made me laugh :D I had a boyfriend from Manchester once, hmmmm, what a prat (i am being polite and adhering to the t&cs, insert swear word of your choice :D) he turned out to be lol
  • Options
    AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    flowers786 wrote: »
    no he's hated by some because he's a jerk.

any time helen makes a nasty comment, he laughs and eggs her on.

When Chris described him as "a stand up guy" I was thinking WTF? Obviously we're not seeing a lot of discussions that go on so Chris has more to base his opinion on than me but my feelings about Ash at that point were quite far from stand up guy. But then apart from the chat with Marlon categorising women as sluts or not, he hasn't actually done or said anything to justify my dislike of him so I was thinking about that and it's basically what you've said. He doesn't really contribute but he thoroughly enjoys the nasty contributions of others and gravitates towards people who are actively unpleasant.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash is just....there.
    That's it.
    Nothing else to say about him.
    I'm actually surprised theres a thread started about him.

That's how I feel about him. He's just mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And thick. Not as thick as Winston though. :o
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like him. :)

Me too. He's far from the worst in there imo :)
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I think he may have donated his brain cell to science. All I hear from him is 'durr, durrr, durr.'

Don't think science will get too far with that then !
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a bit skanky IMO. Looks like he could do with a good wash - reminds me of Jay McCrae eeeeugh!

Me too - Jay McCrae was the skid mark on that series! How he didn't get thrown out of that house I'll never know! :(>:(
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    He was probably hoping to coast through to the final on the basis of his looks

And why not?

It usually works for pretty boys in BB.

They don't need to offer much at all; in fact, they can ever get away with being a bit unpleasant (see John-James BB11), as long as they don't cross a line where even their looks can't save them (see John-James BB11).

A pretty female would never be afforded that luxury, that's for sure.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    People like Ash/ Jay McRae appeal to the lowest common denominator. He's allowed off his misdemeanours and lack of discernible personality by the BB voting demographic because he's a bloke and he's ok looking.

No more, no less.

Stay classy voters. :D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fat Buddha wrote: »
    Has a good ring to it...............The **** And The Bore !

:D:D.........just to add, I cannot think anything about Ash........he hasn't appeared enough or said enough for me to like or dislike.........a bit like Ashleigh.........both wallpaper for me at present.........other HMs seem more interesting.......
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:

what did he do ?
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    I like him, he reminds me of Sawyer, aka Josh Holloway from Lost. :D
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    People like Ash/ Jay McRae appeal to the lowest common denominator. He's allowed off his misdemeanours and lack of discernible personality by the BB voting demographic because he's a bloke and he's ok looking.

No more, no less.

Stay classy voters. :D
    I liked Jay and Aaron! I like Ash. Do I in your view have no class?:o:D

Don't judge people on their likes and dislikes, its really not a big deal. :cool:
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cool fool wrote: »
    Louisa was right. Boring. But worse than that. Pretty bloody vile. I said previously he and Helen were a perfect couple. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaasty >:(

:confused: what are you talking about ?
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: what are you talking about ?

Referring to Louisa comments on bbots i would guess.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    I liked Jay and Aaron! I like Ash. Do I in your view have no class?:o:D

I have no idea of how classy you are, although I would certainly question the judgement of anyone who might relate to or indeed 'like' the 2 chaps you mention..
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Don't judge people on their likes and dislikes, its really not a big deal. :cool:

People judge people on their likes and dislikes all the time- it's a totally natural thing and nothing to be ashamed of.

If for example, someone likes racism/ watching TOWIE/ kicking small kittens in the face, I will of course judge them accordingly. :cool:
  • Options
    AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    I have no idea of how classy you are, although I would certainly question the judgement of anyone who might relate to or indeed 'like' the 2 chaps you mention..

People judge people on their likes and dislikes all the time- it's a totally natural thing and nothing to be ashamed of.

If for example, someone likes racism/ watching TOWIE/ kicking small kittens in the face, I will of course judge them accordingly. :cool:

I would draw the line at TOWIE watching myself
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always sceptical when HMs appear to be thick on BB.

As we all know, thick is the new clever & anyone that is thick in BB is lauded.

I'm wondering if it is all a Belo style act from Ash?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    He's of the same ilk as Mikey BB7, Stuart BB9 and Kris BB10....3 of my personal worst housemates of all time.