Lauren Harries, life after BB...

2»

Comments

• maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish they would give more time to current housemates instead of wasting time on that waste of space. She is neither interesting or funny wasn't even the winner. Luisa in reality gallery with news from today or more of tweets etc would have been much better.

Agree with all this^^^^^ i actually find all these so-called "funny segments" with Lauren embarrassing actually,the producers and Emma wont get the message the public did not want her to win for a damn good reason, she isnt liked as much as they think , i wish they would stop shoving her down our throats sorry BBBOTS(and Emma and Rylan) you cant flog a dead horse...
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see it. She could do a duet with the big girl who turns up with her entire family on X factor each year. I.m Lauren, and I'm {other girl} together we are Little and Large.

Unless that big girl is in the clink for constantly terrorising her neighbours. That was her last attempt at becoming a 'reality star'. :o
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren doesn't really cause any harm and she is getting better,

Getting better at what though? I mean what is it she's supposed to be? :confused:
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's kind of like Gary in that I don't know whether she realises what she's doing and whether people are laughing at her or with her or whether she thinks it's totally serious. Was she really put out by Courtney fobbing her off after the show? I just don't know and it feels really awkward as I don't like people being made a fool of at their own expense.
  • francis7francis7 Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This delusional guy who works on Doctor Who and seems to love himself a bit appears to be writing songs for her.

https://twitter.com/edwardrussell

The mad thing is he actually seems to think it is a big deal. :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I wish that BOTS, and others, wouldn't keep encouraging Lauren and her delusions!

I agree. Don't want to see her ever again.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the whole treatment/ fawning of Lauren Harries terribly uncomfortable.

It's like she is trotted out for the entertainment of the public as a less than functioning adult and yet she's not in on the supposed humour.
  • Judith_LouiseJudith_Louise Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    I loved the grey floral dress she was wearing in the studio (I think it was) I wonder where it's from?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Wish they would give more time to current housemates instead of wasting time on that waste of space. She is neither interesting or funny wasn't even the winner. Luisa in reality gallery with news from today or more of tweets etc would have been much better.
    Yes I agree. More exclusives and more than three short snippets of news would be better.
    I don't really dislike Lauren as a person but she really is not interested in this CBB house or the housemates apart from Kellie. Boring....
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do hope that Lauren 'singing' in the Eurovision Song Contest is just a joke. How can anybody take us seriously if we put her and that awful song forward. :(
  • cardiancardian Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having Kellie in the house unfortunately gives BB an excuse to wheel out Lauren for her to express her "wisdom"
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be very worried about that producers musical skills after he told Lauren her vocal was wonderful. Jeez it flipping hurt my ears and -sorry - she sounds like bloke when she sings.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched this segment on BBOTS... so painfully awkward :o
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Warp wrote: »
    I don't like the exploitation by BB that's being masked with supposed genuine belief in her.
    I find the whole treatment/ fawning of Lauren Harries terribly uncomfortable.

It's like she is trotted out for the entertainment of the public as a less than functioning adult and yet she's not in on the supposed humour.

Couldn't agree more.
    I find her appearances very uncomfortable indeed and nothing about them entertaining in the least.
  • silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    I agree.^^^ She's being treated like their stooge; someone to make fun of being their back.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Her representing the UK in Eurovision has me in stitches
    Obvs 'inspired' by Conchita's win--ignoring fact Conchie is good-looking and has a great voice. Still, as we always come last, Lauren couldn't harm our chances really. ;-) :D
  • silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    silversox wrote: »
    I agree.^^^ She's being treated like their stooge; someone to make fun of being their back.

*behind their back*