This Is The Gary That We See

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For all those that believe Gary is acting on BB take a look at this video. For me, we are seeing the same Gary in the house as he is here:

Surely this proves that he's who he is without pretending?

Comments

• psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man's a legend HONK!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh 'eck, why not. HONK HONK! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    the more I see, read about this man- the more I think he is Honkingly great!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't fault you there Angel :)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Goodbye lamp. Goodbye pants" :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    what a beautiful man... and I mean from with in. Gary has a spirit and a wonderful soul... we can all learn so much from his calm demeanor.
    Gary to win.......... game player or not he deserves to win
  • Saffron787Saffron787 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    have to wonder how the horse is managing without his teeth :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He he, yeah and his puffer fish. His speech outside discussing the fish coming in was a good 'un too. I can hear the school bell :D
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is not playing a game he is who he is and being true to himself,he is the same on other reality programs he is being true to himself,love him or hate him he has made this CBB,as for the other housemates with the exception of Audley they have treated Gary so badly and I believe it mostly stems from jealousy and fearful he will win CBB IMO,what a horrible lot to be in that house with, they should be ashamed of themselves :(
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honking the Busey .. beeb beeb :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more Rough Diamond :)

And Lee, spot on. My like of Gary just goes up, the more I learn about him :)

Extra HONK from me raco :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,439
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more Rough Diamond :)

And Lee, spot on. My like of Gary just goes up, the more I learn about him :)

Extra HONK from me raco :D

still think audley deserves to win more than gary hes had lots of glory in his life now its audleys turn for a wee bit hes worked hard in the house doing all the cooking and lots of chores and been a terrific house mate as well gary will be happy as second God willing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammy56 wrote: »
    still think audley deserves to win more than gary hes had lots of glory in his life now its audleys turn for a wee bit hes worked hard in the house doing all the cooking and lots of chores and been a terrific house mate as well gary will be happy as second God willing

Audley is lovely isn't he. I do want Gary but I want Audley second. If it was reversed though, I would be happy with that. I don't think that just because Gary's had his glory that he should lose out though. I get the feeling from both of them though, that they'd be content with whatever the position is that they get. Audley is a true gent in every sense of the word. Good luck to them both, even Lauren as third if possible :)
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    For all those that believe Gary is acting on BB take a look at this video. For me, we are seeing the same Gary in the house as he is here:

Surely this proves that he's who he is without pretending?

Awwwww .... I'm just a little bit in love :-)
    Forum Member

As long as Gary or Audley wins I will be happy (mind you I said that about Chris and Christopher! :o )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    Awwwww .... I'm just a little bit in love :-)

Me too. It's one of my favourite videos yoga so far :)
    Forum Member
    Audley is lovely isn't he. I do want Gary but I want Audley second. If it was reversed though, I would be happy with that. I don't think that just because Gary's had his glory that he should lose out though. I get the feeling from both of them though, that they'd be content with whatever the position is that they get. Audley is a true gent in every sense of the word. Good luck to them both, even Lauren as third if possible :)

yes that would be dream ticket but a wee bit of gary has been lazy etc but to be honest ill be a happy bunny so long as james is first out or anywhere bar winning it anyway good luck cherry hope one of us are happy ;-);-)
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    As long as Gary or Audley wins I will be happy (mind you I said that about Chris and Christopher! :o )

awwww bless well you deserve luck on friday then lol fingers crossed for both of em:)
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Gary is for real, no doubt. :D

But I got a little side tracked by all the blooper clips on Youtube. lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes that would be dream ticket but a wee bit of gary has been lazy etc but to be honest ill be a happy bunny so long as james is first out or anywhere bar winning it anyway good luck cherry hope one of us are happy ;-);-)

Thanks sammy. To be honest, the way we both think, if our favourites get to the final, we'll both be happy. Good luck to you too :)
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,141
    Forum Member
    Honk Honk...don't you just love him!
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »

He has a great voice. GOD it must eat those no marks up, Gary has so much talent!!!!
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    He is acting!
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Audsley is a lovely man and is a worthy winner, however if Gary won then I also feel he deserves too. Irrespective of Gary's film star status he IMO has had quite an adjustment to his normal daily living and obviously would drop his pants, if at home, to sort his knee out and at that moment his knee was needing attention. Ok not a good idea but where was their sense of humour? There has been some very selfish, un empathetic responses to Gary which verge on bullying IMO. From that wonderful, young film star he is now older, suffering pain in his knees and has probably not been in the company of so many people in such an intense situation. He's done well to stick it out!