Options

I have already won!

Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
Forum Member
✭✭✭
says Gary.
and Dee got angry and started kicking the diary room to pieces :)

Comments

• Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've won too! HONK!
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Best moment was James constantly interjecting and Gary just raising his hand and going "shush"

Thoroughly deserved.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In his eyes he has triumphed over adversity, thats what he means. For his son and his illness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Superb timing, after all that noisy crossfire between the rest of the dull house. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    LOL! She and James can only understand that comment on their terms.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By already won he meant cos he has nothing to lose, he has a life outside of the house and stayed longer than he probably thought he would.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    says Gary.

I'm relying on videos and you guys filling us in here. Is this right?

Edited to add: It's okay Spidey, I've got the impression that it is :D
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    says Gary.

I don't blame her Gary is very aragant in my opinion what he should have said is we are all winners but no he likes to wind them up
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    says Gary.

He looked totally pissed off at Dee lying again saying she was being elbowed. I watched that bit intently and he wasn't elbowing her at all.

Gary was right calling her a liar. She is! He won't win of course. I'm just hoping ANYONE other than Dee wins.

Aside - I have to laugh at her saying that she loves the great British public. Of course she loves the Great British public - we keep her greedy arse alive!
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    By already won he meant cos he has nothing to lose, he has a life outside of the house and stayed longer than he probably thought he would.

Exactly...whether he wins of not he has been a brilliant housemate, but I really hope he is the last man standing or sitting!
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    I don't blame her Gary is very aragant in my opinion what he should have said is we are all winners but no he likes to wind them up

Did you not hear him a while back saying in his spirit he was already a winner and when he left the BB house his spirit would always be there.

That is what he was referring to.

It's all in the continuity ruffle, if you missed what he said a while ago then you may have got the wrong end of the stick. Which I think you have.

:)
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Best moment was James constantly interjecting and Gary just raising his hand and going "shush"

Thoroughly deserved.

brilliant :D
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You would think Dee not being an idiot (her claim) would learn not to react by now. These simpletons are so easily riled, who wouldn't go around saying harmless frivolous things like that if the end result is outrage and Dee going off like a bull horn? Entertainment.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    says Gary.

What he meant was he has won by reaching the final, but the others will see it as something completely different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looked totally pissed off at Dee lying again saying she was being elbowed. I watched that bit intently and he wasn't elbowing her at all.

Gary was right calling her a liar. She is! He won't win of course. I'm just hoping ANYONE other than Dee wins.

Aside - I have to laugh at her saying that she loves the great British public. Of course she loves the Great British public - we keep her greedy arse alive!

I did exactly the same as you Sheila. Had my eyes glued to the screen. There was no elbowing at all.

Dear God if she wins I think I'll combust LOL!

• Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's not ARROGANT. He looked too terrified to speak through most of that diary room ordeal.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Did you not hear him a while back saying in his spirit he was already a winner and when he left the BB house his spirit would always be there.

It's all in the continuity ruffle, if you missed what he said a while ago then you may have got the wrong end of the stick. Which I think you have.

Wasting your breath BlueStreak .
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    What he meant was he has won by reaching the final, but the others will see it as something completely different.

I got it but they'll just try to use it agaist him again.
  • Options
    JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member

I loved that little bit of drama by her and James for our benefit. Of course, us British public being so stupid we will believe that Gary has been nasty about us and that they have been lovely about us. They love us all so I must now vote for Dee and James and not Gary because James said he was mean about us....DOH
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »

He is an actor and a very good one I nderstand that a lot of people like him And that's there right but but not all of use feel the same Gary has done many things in that house that I personally do not like It's over now so good luck to them all
  • Options
    jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wasn't being arrogant he just felt that being in the final was as good as winning to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Wasting your breath BlueStreak .

I know Skip. But if I give it my best shot, at least I know I've tried.

HONK!

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is an actor and a very good one I nderstand that a lot of people like him And that's there right but but not all of use feel the same Gary has done many things in that house that I personally do not like It's over now so good luck to them all

All of the housemates have done things that I don't like. But before I post I try and keep as near the truth about what happens in the house and not make second guesses to suit my own agenda.

I find that way, when someone questions my post, I have the correct factual answer to lay before them.

• Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she owes us so much.>:(