Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Thats just too funny.....:D :D

Agree he looks good in his suits and not those awful T shirts too :) . I think DS forum members should club together and send him a couple of new Ts - a yellow one with "Dairy Lea" written on it and a red one with "Mr Incredible" on it < Id think he LOVE that one actually :D .
    Good idea Allie - although I'm not sure we should be talking about triangles in this thread, it's about Sexy Si not Dinky Dec:D
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do bears shit in the woods?

Is Lulu's face the one she was born with?

Has Kylie had botox?

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look it's Simon on the red carpet with a dog and a beard;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1214415/How-doggy-Simon-Cowell-eyes-stray-mutt-red-carpet.html

PS: Sinitta's the beard:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Simon
    you're the apple of some eyes
    whose taken America by surprise
    the way you look with pants so high
    the way you smile with little boy eyes
    your cheshire smile takes the prize

You yell and insult
    cause people to cry as a result
    but then you smile and all is right
    Your ego's off the charts
    attention gets you off to a start
    as cameras capture the twinkle in your eyes
    that comes as a result of yet another remark

Ah Simon
    the face is precious
    your expressions so fetching
    that black tee is classic you
    you are the top dawg
    the idol in our eyes
    who teaches right from wrong
    to children watching

After another season with
    Paula the lovely
    Randy the gentleman
    and Ryan the adorable
    osmosis, dear Simon
    will make you who you'll be tomorrow

so go ahead - insult, repress
    there's double meanings
    coming from your head
    you're chamomile tea in a coffee world
    and we love you for that
    freud would have had a picnic

*EDIT* before you think I'm sad enough to write Si themed poetry, I stole this off "Simply Simon";)
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look it's Simon on the red carpet with a dog and a beard;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1214415/How-doggy-Simon-Cowell-eyes-stray-mutt-red-carpet.html

PS: Sinitta's the beard:D

Disappointment no stubbly Si.....you had me going there for a second alfie.

Hehehehe - note the little lab behind Sinitta (21) that looks like it might be cocking a leg up and weeing on her dress. How fortunate its a golden colour :D

Si is looking lovely in his suit :) and awwwww the doggie - cute.
    Ah Simon
    you're the apple of some eyes
    whose taken America by surprise
    the way you look with pants so high
    the way you smile with little boy eyes
    your cheshire smile takes the prize

You yell and insult
    cause people to cry as a result
    but then you smile and all is right
    Your ego's off the charts
    attention gets you off to a start
    as cameras capture the twinkle in your eyes
    that comes as a result of yet another remark

Ah Simon
    the face is precious
    your expressions so fetching
    that black tee is classic you
    you are the top dawg
    the idol in our eyes
    who teaches right from wrong
    to children watching

After another season with
    Paula the lovely
    Randy the gentleman
    and Ryan the adorable
    osmosis, dear Simon
    will make you who you'll be tomorrow

so go ahead - insult, repress
    there's double meanings
    coming from your head
    you're chamomile tea in a coffee world
    and we love you for that
    freud would have had a picnic

*EDIT* before you think I'm sad enough to write Si themed poetry, I stole this off "Simply Simon";)

"Simply Simon"?????? Is there such a thing??? :D:D and if so links are required please!

Come on now alfie, dont be shy you wrote this didnt you?

Im thinking I could have a crack at a Si poem.....:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Simply Simon"?????? Is there such a thing??? :D:D and if so links are required please!

Come on now alfie, dont be shy you wrote this didnt you?

Im thinking I could have a crack at a Si poem.....:eek::D
    How very dare you?

http://members.fortunecity.com/okielady/simon/home.html

My ode to the Cowell would be much more articulate and I would include a verse about Ryan, not just a line:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    You SWINE ! :D I just nearly choked on my vitamin pill !

Dying trying to stay healthy eh, Rose P????

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very dare you?

http://members.fortunecity.com/okielady/simon/home.html

My ode to the Cowell would be much more articulate and I would include a verse about Ryan, not just a line:D:D:D

That site is SO rubbish!! Im beginning to think rymonisbrilliant.com needs to go live for real :D . And as for the poetry....hmmmmmm I think we could do SO much better. Maybe we should do a birthday one alfie then we can email it to Syco with nice message :) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That site is SO rubbish!! Im beginning to think rymonisbrilliant.com needs to go live for real :D . And as for the poetry....hmmmmmm I think we could do SO much better. Maybe we should do a birthday one alfie then we can email it to Syco with nice message :) .
    I'm up for that if you are:) Maybe leave out any Rymon references though eh?
    As for the website, definitely as long as I can be a forum support person and ban anyone who suggests that Simon ISN'T an uphill gardener.:D
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Is it Rymon or SiRy.:cool:

Dermot could join them and they could be the new tRiaDS.

The original tRiADs being tRiAngleD. ;)

Note the use of capitals in the above words.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for the website, definitely as long as I can be a forum support person and ban anyone who suggests that Simon ISN'T an uphill gardener.:D

Yes we will have absolutely NO heterosexual innuendo on my site thats for sure! I will make you an Admin immediately alfie so you can wheedle out anyone who isnt devoted to the cause. We dont want any old people who are convinced he needs to meet the right girl - they will be denied access.
    TTTango wrote: »
    Is it Rymon or SiRy.:cool:

Hmmmm...oh the possibilites are endless arent they? Right, Im putting my *Poem* head on this afternoon. I will see what I can come up with. Cant I just have a very very very subtle Rymon / SiRy reference do you think???

Si admits to liking Strictly in The Sun today (somehow Im not shocked at this :D) ...and is doing his United Nations bit trying to resolve the SCD / XF clash...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2645502/Simon-Cowell-wants-to-resolve-clash-between-Strictly-Come-Dancing-and-The-X-Factor.html
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member

allie and alfie: I can see a lawsuit coming your way.:eek: Those LA lawyers are very powerful. The one with the most money wins. And their client is always right

After all Robbie is STRAIGHT :rolleyes:

Be careful. Is Simon a downhill gardener then. I must admit I haven't heard the phrase 'uphill gardener' before:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    allie and alfie: I can see a lawsuit coming your way.:eek: Those LA lawyers are very powerful. The one with the most money wins. And their client is always right

After all Robbie is STRAIGHT :rolleyes:

Be careful. Is Simon a downhill gardener then. I must admit I haven't heard the phrase 'uphill gardener' before:)
    Whaddya mean, a lawsuit? All I meant was Si's garden is on a hill, nothing naughty there, just a horticultural observation;)
    And of course Robbie's straight, he's got a girlfriend:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we will have absolutely NO heterosexual innuendo on my site thats for sure! I will make you an Admin immediately alfie so you can wheedle out anyone who isnt devoted to the cause. We dont want any old people who are convinced he needs to meet the right girl - they will be denied access.

Hmmmm...oh the possibilites are endless arent they? Right, Im putting my *Poem* head on this afternoon. I will see what I can come up with. Cant I just have a very very very subtle Rymon / SiRy reference do you think???

Si admits to liking Strictly in The Sun today (somehow Im not shocked at this :D) ...and is doing his United Nations bit trying to resolve the SCD / XF clash...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2645502/Simon-Cowell-wants-to-resolve-clash-between-Strictly-Come-Dancing-and-The-X-Factor.html
    Bless him, he's going to take his mum along to solve the problem. Actually I think dear old ma Cowell might just be the person responsible for the whole lined pink velvet, swarvorski encrusted closet that Rymon dwells in.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well when he was asked he just laughed and said "I work in the music industry! Why would I hide it if I was?"

Which is a good point.. however, that wasn't exactly a "no"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    Well when he was asked he just laughed and said "I work in the music industry! Why would I hide it if I was?"

Which is a good point.. however, that wasn't exactly a "no"
    A very diplomatic answer in my opinion, bless his little closeted heart. It's because his biggest pay cheque comes from the United Homophobic States that's why;)
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've read about the busty lap dancers; I've read about the no-sex relationships with Sinitta and the other one. And what about Terri?

I can't decide if he is in denial or if he is as straight as, say, Colin Farrell. What's the goss?

I very much doubt it. He seems to have an eye for the ladies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was particularly swoon-inducing last night. Say what you like about those teeth but I love them ! :D:D:D

Did you see that girl group Kandy Rain saying they'd dressed all sexy for Simon and Louis ? :p Might've just gone over Louis' head !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was particularly swoon-inducing last night. Say what you like about those teeth but I love them ! :D:D:D

Did you see that girl group Kandy Rain saying they'd dressed all sexy for Simon and Louis ? :p Might've just gone over Louis' head !!
    I noticed both Si and Lulu exchange wry glances when the girls said that:D:):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah yeh but that might've just been Si looking at Lulu as he knows what his (Lulu's) response would be ! Or lack of it !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was particularly swoon-inducing last night.

Mmm, have to agree - those rubbish T shirts are slowly growing on me I think...:eek:.I dont think Im getting out enough :D .

:D:D I noticed too. Still Im sure there are at least one or two people left in the world that think they like girls.
    Ah yeh but that might've just been Si looking at Lulu as he knows what his (Lulu's) response would be ! Or lack of it !

Rose you really arent having it that lovely Si bats for Team Pink are you? :D He is, honestly :) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mmm, have to agree - those rubbish T shirts are slowly growing on me I think...:eek:.I dont think Im getting out enough :D .

:D:D I noticed too. Still Im sure there are at least one or two people left in the world that think they like girls.

Rose you really arent having it that lovely Si bats for Team Pink are you? :D He is, honestly :) .

How do you know then? PM me !

I just don't think he's gay, I'd accept he was bisexual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stargirl90 wrote: »

That invite is AWFUL. As a graphic designer Im cringing at how badly done it is. Sir Phil didnt spend much on THAT. I could have done it SO much better, and seeing it was for Si, Id have done it for nought (although I would have sent myself an invite of course :D) .

Did laugh at the "free bar"!! Can you imagine rolling up and being charged for your pint of cider??? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That invite is AWFUL. As a graphic designer Im cringing at how badly done it is. Sir Phil didnt spend much on THAT. I could have done it SO much better, and seeing it was for Si, Id have done it for nought (although I would have sent myself an invite of course :D) .

Did laugh at the "free bar"!! Can you imagine rolling up and being charged for your pint of cider??? :D
    Allie shall we try and blag entrance to this party? I'm sure with your computer genius you can rustle up a couple of fake invites;) And a free bar! Whatever next?

PS: Allie, try and be sophisticated and ask for a campari and NOT a pint of cider!!!!:D:D