Will Davina cry live on air this Friday?

chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
Forum Member
She will struggle to contain herself.

Comments

• Platinum BobPlatinum Bob Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    I predict Marcus Bentley to walk on stage at some point near the end and say "Davina - here are your best bits".

Cue montage of her highlights over the last ten years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's bound to feel emotional so I would imagine so, coupled with all this Nadia business, I think she may be very upset. But she will probably manage to hold it together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predict Marcus Bentley to walk on stage at some point near the end and say "Davina - here are your best bits".

It's not really about her though is it, although I rather think she believes this.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I can see that happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Oh please, Davina the Ice Queen?
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not really about her though is it, although I rather think she believes this.

No but like her or not she has been a major part of the show since day one.

I was in a job for 12 years and I blubbed like a baby when I left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member

bleurggh! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I think she'll get emotional especially when/if they show Davina's best bits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling they may do what someone said about Davina's best bits. If they piece that, or any other VT, with this song, I know I will be bawling. :cry:
  • planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she doesn't cry, I will be first in line to volunteer to hit her in the face with a bag of spanners.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    there are those on here that will condemn Davina whatever she does. If she cries some will say she is fake and was putting it on and if she doesn't cry some will accuse her of being cold and heartless....she just can't win and can't please all of the people all of the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faysie48 wrote: »
    there are those on here that will condemn Davina whatever she does. If she cries some will say she is fake and was putting it on and if she doesn't cry some will accuse her of being cold and heartless....she just can't win and can't please all of the people all of the time.

and for that reason, she should just disappear forever so the people can be happy again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have until very recently been a huge fan of Davina. However I will defend her in that she IS a huge fan of the show and will like many others be totally devastated come Friday, especially as its likely that if it does come back, she won't be coming with it. If she sheds a tear, I will believe they are 100% genuine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    planetmatt wrote: »
    and for that reason, she should just disappear forever so the people can be happy again.

In YOUR opinion...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In YOUR opinion...

No, by your logic. You are saying that through both action and inaction, Davina will make people unhappy. By removing her from the equation, everyone can be happy again. Simples.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    In YOUR opinion...

I agree with planetmatt.