Options

Benefits Britain, Life on the Dole - 9pm Channel 5 tonight..

Comments

• Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do they get £90.00 a week for the child... What one earth do they get it for, it certainly isn't weekly child benefit...
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see a cigarette comes before her daughters safety!:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angela F wrote: »
    You can see where their priorities lie.

No you can't. What an idiotic thing to say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Pmsl :D:D:D
  • Options
    anthpiefaceanthpieface Posts: 956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking of going to Great Yarmouth in the summer. I won't bother now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you can't. What an idiotic thing to say.

Why is it idiotic? ....... if they can't afford food but can afford ****, it says something about their priorities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weed looks like one of the priorities.

Jesus. Some utter scum on this forum. I'll leave you to your discussions about how much better you are than those filthy poor people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's a hole. Beach is nice but the town is dreadful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus. Some utter scum on this forum. I'll leave you to your discussions about how much better you are than those filthy poor people.

I am scum, but those free loaders aren't? .. Typical liberal, can't see the woods for the trees.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it idiotic? ....... if they can't afford food but can afford ****, it says something about their priorities.

No, it doesn't. Think.

There are ways that people who are in an absolute rut cope.....

.....forget it. You're an idiot. I won't waste my time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The mark of a progressive society is how we treat those less well off. The Tory machine is about blame, judgement and penalty, and a certain section of the public would rather buy into that nastiness than engage compassionately. Come on, you must know that.

Sorry but these people have no common sense, or any compassion for anyone but themselves, if you tried to give people like this advice, they wouldn't listen anyway
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it doesn't. Think.

There are ways that people who are in an absolute rut use to cope.....

.....forget it. You're an idiot. I won't waste my time.

Bye...... hope your compassion doesn't trip you up on the way.
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looks like Chernobyl without the charm.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hmmm i don't think posts like this are going to help your argument
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Sorry but these people have no common sense, or any compassion for anyone but themselves, if you tried to give people like this advice, they wouldn't listen anyway

When was the last time you tried? You never have, it's obvious. Nobody who's spent time with people in such dire circumstances would sit back in their armchair and judge in that way. People who know nothing about such a terrible way to live and who haven't even made the slightest effort are not entitled to their opinion. This thread is full of people who aren't entitled to their opinion because they haven't made any effort whatsoever yet still feel entitled to sit back and judge people with circumstances they know zero about, because it fuels their nasty prejudice.
  • Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    With my bank account, routine payments in or out, happen around 3am, not midnight.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    i am not watching this but i do wonder why these channels have an obsession with benefits, i do not understand it
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *popcorn*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nomad2king wrote: »
    With my bank account, routine payments in or out, happen around 3am, not midnight.

That's what my hubby said who's a banker, he said the banks shut down from midnight till 3am, or even 4am in some cases.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When was the last time you tried? You never have, it's obvious. Nobody who's spent time with people in such dire circumstances would sit back in their armchair and judge in that way. People who know nothing about such a terrible way to live and who haven't even made the slightest effort are not entitled to their opinion. This thread is full of people who aren't entitled to their opinion because they haven't made any effort whatsoever.

You know nothing about us or what we have been through so pipe down - you are just a mouthy liberal who belittles anyone who disagrees with you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am not watching this but i do wonder why these channels have an obsession with benefits, i do not understand it

Because, as this thread proves, there are enough morons who lap it up like sick puppies so they can tut over the top of their Daily Mails.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gods I've just eaten cauliflower cheese but I fancy a McDonalds now... Wish they wouldn't adverts like that on...lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because, as this thread proves, there are enough morons who lap it up like sick puppies so they can tut over the top of their Daily Mails.

Oh how tediously predictible......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL we are Scum for seeing these people for what they are.

If you are genuinely ill and need benefits because you can't work, then i am all for it, i am proud this Country helps out people like that. What i hate with a passion are people having kids so they can have more benefits, just so they can get more ****, If you can't afford to live, do not have children
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the rest of the world Jordan...life actually starts before midnight..

Ooops the bus went right past him..wonder why?