Lloyd's snivelling.

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
It really is a bit much! Absolutely pathetic behaviour.

Comments

• immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a difficult watch. Not because it was moving, just because it was so .... snivelly!
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is a bit much! Absolutely pathetic behaviour.
    Well it is Lloyd. Did you expect anything else? :D
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    Lloyd snivelling reminded me of Moss and Roy on the IT Crowd when they had PMT. Truly pathetic. Surprised Andrea still wanted him after seeing it.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I find it hard to feel any sympathy for him at all.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it hard to feel any sympathy for him at all.

While Lloyd snivelled, DS sniggered
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Absolutely loathe Lloyd. I feast on his misery, I rejoice in his pain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I was laughing, such a pathetic character , sniffle sniffle, snot snot more sniffle and more snot :D
  • abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is painful to watch. The whole sodden sorry storyline....WHO CARES!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Let's hope Lloydd gets zoomed into space and back into Red Dwarf, and soon
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the most wet, simpering, snivelling, pathetic arsehole on the face of the Earth. I wish he'd man up for God's sake. He's so f#cking wet you could wring him out.
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonights Corrie was painful. I just really can't bring myself to care about the woes of Lloyd, nor the woes of Dennis or Simon :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd encourage Moon Eyes' hubby to break every living bone in Lloyd's pathetic body.
    I'm so sick of the whinging, wheezing, sweating, race-card-throwing, numbskull.
    He'd be doing us, the viewers a massive favour.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Let's hope Lloydd gets zoomed into space and back into Red Dwarf, and soon

Craig Charles is shite in that as well. Years past his sell by date.
  • PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    Some of his scouse type acting tonight was excruciating.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lloyd needs to go...he adds nothing to the show...he's always been there as Steve's mate but Steve's scenes with Peter have proven that Steve can have many more 'best mates'
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,165
    Forum Member
    immusic wrote: »
    That was a difficult watch. Not because it was moving, just because it was so .... snivelly!

I agree, luckily I had recorded it so that I could fast forward that embarrassing display of bad acting from that repulsive pair. :o
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was bad
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I quite like Lloyd (runs for cover)
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kept trying to get my handkershief through the TV to him to wipe his nose. He was part of a dreadful show last evening - Andrea, the gruesome twosome of Sophie and Muddie, Dennis Tanner trying to get back in Rita's bed (and it looks like he has succeeded). The only part of the show I enjoyed was the interaction of Deidre and Tracy; has Tracy suddenly developed a more caring side? Unfortunately, I was watching it live so I couln't fast-forward the 3/4 of it that was unwatchable.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,165
    Forum Member
    I kept trying to get my handkershief through the TV to him to wipe his nose. He was part of a dreadful show last evening - Andrea, the gruesome twosome of Sophie and Muddie, Dennis Tanner trying to get back in Rita's bed (and it looks like he has succeeded). The only part of the show I enjoyed was the interaction of Deidre and Tracy; has Tracy suddenly developed a more caring side? Unfortunately, I was watching it live so I couln't fast-forward the 3/4 of it that was unwatchable.

Yes, Deidra was my one highlight in that awful episode. Surely one of her most hilarious lines ever was when on the prison visit she said, "Have you met anyone nice?" :D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was crying because he has been betrayed by the woman he loves. At least he can cry on cue unlike others in this soap
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for him, he was mislead by his girlfriend.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    He was crying because he has been betrayed by the woman he loves. At least he can cry on cue unlike others in this soap

Exactly, well said! :)
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes so needy...why cant he just have a GF and not have to own her and move her into his small squat.

Then he throws her bag down the stairs after child like paddy..shes better off without the controling twerp
  • cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    delete same post posted