WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 26 - 27 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67403332#post67403332

Nominations today.

Candice tells Howard about her meeting with Aryan. She says it was unsuccessful and that he is likely to be nominated.

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice says Amanda did a good job of mindf...ing Aryan, because she didn't want to hear anything about Amanda and McCrae. Aryan said Amanda's the reason she's still here and she didn't want to bite the hand that fed her.

Candice is now worried about being up shit creek with Amanda and Helen....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice is questioning Howard's loyalty to her. Shouldn't she have done that before she talked to Aryan?
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howard has no loyalty to Candice does he? He never involves her in his proper game talks or alliances.

Also, surely the CBS show is going to have to show the Goof Troop at some point? It's the most legit alliance and none of them have been on the block yet. You'd think they'd highlight that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan reports the content of her earlier talk with Candice, to both Amanda and Andy.

It's a racing certainty now, that Howard and Spencer will be nominated.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh-oh, Aaryn filling Amanda in on her chat with Candice...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda about Candice: "What a c... I f....in' hate that girl"

It ain't Shakespeare......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan's strategy appears to be to wait for the Knockout alliance to fragment and hope to be around to pick a side.....
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand it when they use the C word. The amount of times I have heard it this past few days, it's a wonder I am not frothing at the mouth. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Amanda about Candice: "What a c... I f....in' hate that girl"

It ain't Shakespeare......

I thought she said it about Helen at first and was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That creepiest of all creeps, Spencer is offering to join Amanda in a public roasting of the Evil Candice. Anything to stay off the block......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda will soon require major surgery, to remove Spencer's fat head out of her ass......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching Spencer's HoH room performance reminds me of those old western movies when the nasty gunslinger forces the docile homesteader to dance, by shooting bullets at his feet.

The knockouts to Spencer: "Dance bitch, dance......"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is a big fan of her brother in law, "He's so much hotter in real life, so witty...."
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are the targets this week?:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    Who are the targets this week?:)

Howard, Howard and....Howard. Spencer and possibly Candice may be supporting acts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda and McCrae have taken possession of their usual place, the HoH bed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is a big fan of her brother in law, "He's so much hotter in real life, so witty...."

I wonder what she thought of his outburst back in S13 when Elissa wrote Rachel's HoH letter from home and didn't mention sweet Bookie...

I don't know why that randomly popped back into my head, but it just did!
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda and McCrae have taken possession of their usual place, the HoH bed.

Ha. I'm starting to love the all out ballsy-ness of it. :D
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As someone who doesn't watch the feeds, is there something Candice has done to be disliked?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    As someone who doesn't watch the feeds, is there something Candice has done to be disliked?

Allied herself to Howard and doesn't keep her trap shut to the wrong people about Amanda. As far as Aryan is concerned, she also happens to be black.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Ha. I'm starting to love the all out ballsy-ness of it. :D

I wish Amanda would keep her balls to herself.....
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »

In the early weeks people didn't like her because she was arrogant and always talking about how great her life was and her celebrity friends (Eddie Murphy). She also wears other peoples clothes and doesn't tell them until afterwards, she also doesn't wash the clothes after using them which really winds some of them up.

Lately she has pretty much blamed Amanda for absolutely everything that could have possibly gone wrong in the house and spread that around. So that hasn't gone down well with Amanda.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that. You wouldn't have a clue watching the main show, she just seems very nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice is campaigning to Elissa and Helen in the CR. They say they want Spencer to go.......sureeeeeeeeee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice turns on the waterworks.....

Helen sympathises by saying Howard and Spencer are going up........classy.