fkinhell wrote: »
    Flo Rida - Good Feeling?
    Released all the way back in mid 2011!

It's actually called How I Feel, not Feeling Good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BMqNWTlNPQ
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pharrell Williams Happy, does my bloody head in lol >:( and the bloody Dibby Dibby Sound, what a pile of poo :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Enrique Iglesias's new song with Pitbull - Utter generic piece of s**t, this has to be one of the worst songs he's ever made!
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    Shakira and Rihanna. It's Shakira's singing that puts me as well as her usual leaning against a wall and shaking her hips
    Justin Bieber seems to fling a song out every week or is it that I always see them on the music channels
    Little Mix. I know it's for charity but makes me turn over the channel when it's on.
    the Robin Thicke and whoever the other guy is and Jessie J. The song is rubbish and Jessie doing that hold a note and go up in down thing that makes me cringe
    The 1975. Theirs songs all sound the same
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    Julzei wrote: »
    Yep, can't believe Hayley Williams was involved in this sh*tty generic club track.

I do agree with regards to the radio/single release, but the iTunes Sessions version is much better.
    kryskrys wrote: »
    Lily Allen - Air Balloon and L8 Cmmr

Love her first two albums, but her new stuff is rubbish.

I haven't heard L8 Cmmr (I hate text speak instead of actually writing the full word) but Air Balloon is terrible. I really don't like Hard Out Here either. I probably won't be buying the new album even though I have both of the others. There doesn't appear to be any progression in her material.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Enrique's 'Freak' the laziest song i've heard in ages! it sounds like they got a cheap dance beat, got him to auto-tune 'i'm a freeekkk' over the top of it in about 5mins, then Mr Lazy Rap himself Pitbull pops up, absolute garbage!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »

I haven't heard L8 Cmmr (I hate text speak instead of actually writing the full word) but Air Balloon is terrible. I really don't like Hard Out Here either. I probably won't be buying the new album even though I have both of the others. There doesn't appear to be any progression in her material.

I like Hard Out Here but Air Balloon is absolutely awful.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    #SELFIE - The Chainsmokers
    What on earth is this bag of washing?! It's just a load of noise masquerading as music and someone talking over that noise. It sounds as though it was made in 5 minutes in Apple GarageBand. Pathetic if you ask me. >:(
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #SELFIE - The Chainsmokers
    What on earth is this bag of washing?! It's just a load of noise masquerading as music and someone talking over that noise. It sounds as though it was made in 5 minutes in Apple GarageBand. Pathetic if you ask me. >:(

I'd assumed it was just a sort of jokey, topical song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Little Mix - Word Up.

>:( :mad:

what a way to destroy a decent song.

what the absolute eff is the whole:

"W-O-R-D....UP" for? totally ruined a good song

also I swear to god one of the bafoons randomly sings the word "hell" at the end.

whyyyy?!?
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Money On My Mind - Sam Smith
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'd assumed it was just a sort of jokey, topical song.

I don't really know, but since when does someone talking over a crappy backing track that sounds as though it was done in Apple GarageBand with a bit of noise in between become a song? There's no actual singing in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Money On My Mind - Sam Smith

I was about to post this.

What a load of CRAP! :o How did it go to #1?!? It's not even remotely catchy, there's no melody or hooks and the only selling point seems to be his high voice. Utter snooze of a song.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Allen Air Balloon-utter SH*TE

Pharrell Happy-huge hit and all that but ive HATED it since I first heard it
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't listen to Radio 1, Radio 1 Xtra or Radio Derby, so I wouldn't know.
  • Knives326Knives326 Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Dibby Dibby Sound is indeed terrible.

David Guetta - Shot Me Down. This was done superiorly a few years back by Audio Bullys and Guetta has added absolutely nothing new to it except mould it to his own bland style and make it sound exactly like everything else. Waste of time. His Alice Deejay sampling Work Hard Play Hard last year was far worse though.

But most offensive of late (maybe it was late last year I'm not sure). Bastille - Of The Night. This lot have no business butchering not one but two all time classic dance tracks and should be hurled up against a wall and shot for it. Don't understand how anyone could take pleasure from hearing it. An absolutely horrible record.
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vote for Money On My Mind. Utter garbage, the most unappealing song I've heard in ages.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would actually say the majority of the top 40. At nearly mid 50s I'm suddenly starting to dislike most of what I hear on radio 1. So I'm off to 5live or 6 music. There IS good new music out there, but unfortunately the mass buyers of new music clearly are from a different generation. I suddenly find myself watching TOTP from 1979 and missing the eclectic mix of rock, punk, reggae, pop, dance, electronic etc that we had then on day time radio and the charts. Thank god for the Human League charting this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    I would actually say the majority of the top 40. At nearly mid 50s I'm suddenly starting to dislike most of what I hear on radio 1. So I'm off to 5live or 6 music. There IS good new music out there, but unfortunately the mass buyers of new music clearly are from a different generation. I suddenly find myself watching TOTP from 1979 and missing the eclectic mix of rock, punk, reggae, pop, dance, electronic etc that we had then on day time radio and the charts. Thank god for the Human League charting this week.

You've done well to last until your mid-50s!
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've done well to last until your mid-50s!

Why? I'm not ill, feel about 25, look about 40, and the average age for dying is probably in the mid to high 70s:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Best song so far German Lover -Slendermen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpUw9dRoOo

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything by:

Lily Allen
    Justin Bieber
    One Direction
    Avicci
    Miley Cyrus (especially 4x4)
    Dappy
    Nicki Minaj
    Rita Ora
    Olly Murs
    Gary Barlow
    Robbie Williams

I basically hate most chart music, so...
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? I'm not ill, feel about 25, look about 40, and the average age for dying is probably in the mid to high 70s:confused:

You were being applauded for managing to listen to Radio 1 into you 50s, a lot of people give up on the station in their mid 20s
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    You were being applauded for managing to listen to Radio 1 into you 50s, a lot of people give up on the station in their mid 20s

Thank you Britland, that was what I meant. Given that I lack any other information about shackfan and their health, looks or life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will add 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect. Not another version of 1D.

Also Cassidy - Calling All Hearts