Options

I've been playing way too much MW2 - Suggestions for a new game?

Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
Forum Member
Everytime I turn on my 360, I end up playing MW2 to the point I've not really played anything other than that for months.

Any new games out there worth getting to drag me away from killing nuke boosters?

Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad Company 2 perhaps, much less BS for the most part.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    +1 Bfbc2
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another for BFBC2
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    wait a few weeks and get red dead redemption looks awesome!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Super street fighter 4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks! I loved BFBC1 - though online was very laggy. BFBC2 is probably a must, although I didn't like the demo too much.

Still, will give it a go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wait a few weeks and get red dead redemption looks awesome!

Thanks for the heads up about this. Looks amazing, and I'm probably the only grown man who loves horses :D That's a purchase!
  • Options
    CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Dead Redemption will be a sublime game, definitely worth the wait!

Other than that, have you played Batman Arkham Asylum yet? Or Assassin's Creed 2? Splinter Cell Conviction?

Those are three amazing games and certainly proof that the single player experience is not dead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    3d dot heroes
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Launch Fan wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up about this. Looks amazing, and I'm probably the only grown man who loves horses :D That's a purchase!

Not the only one it seems. there was a guy in the news the other day who is now banned from keeping horses, donkeys and ponies for his love of them. :eek:
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    +1 for Arkham Asylum, great game.
  • Options
    tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Launch Fan wrote: »
    Thanks! I loved BFBC1 - though online was very laggy. BFBC2 is probably a must, although I didn't like the demo too much.

Still, will give it a go.

I didn't like the demo, but since I've had the game I've managed to avoid playing that horrible map and the horrible Rush game mode.

Hardcore squad deathmatch is brilliant :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Try the demo of blur on xbox live too
  • Options
    FunctionFunction Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BFBC2 is a cracking game. In the run up to Red Dead I've re-started GTA IV, and to be honest, can't remember half of the game and enjoying it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbusters
  • Options
    The SackThe Sack Posts: 10,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give MW2 a go, if you can get over the campers, the snipers, the run and gunners, the hiders, the bummers, the lovers, the drivers, the takers, the givers, the maps are too dear moaners, the price of haddock, the human league, the digital spy clique, the force will be with you luke, the price of cod makes haddock look cheap you might actualy find a good game in there that is not spoilt by a set of moaning cliquey bastards on a forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sack wrote: »
    Give MW2 a go, if you can get over the campers, the snipers, the run and gunners, the hiders, the bummers, the lovers, the drivers, the takers, the givers, the maps are too dear moaners, the price of haddock, the human league, the digital spy clique, the force will be with you luke, the price of cod makes haddock look cheap you might actualy find a good game in there that is not spoilt by a set of moaning cliquey bastards on a forum.

Question. Do you read the thread title? Or is that just a sarcastic post? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sack wrote: »

fantastic post!! :D