New Doctor Who Fan (Part McCoy)

1180181182183184186»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    as i said before, the pandorica contains only one thing....guess Who?;)
    Tigger-Roo wrote: »
    Does it? I didn't know that, not been reading the spoilers. Well what's he doing in there then? No don't answer that one. :p

True about that....but the question is what do the other characters apart from the main three think is there....or why they are there...
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    True about that....but the question is what do the other characters apart from the main three think is there....or why they are there...
    to see him locked up in the box......

"There was a goblin. Or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it -- one day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world."

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"There was a goblin. Or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it -- one day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world."

;)

Oh your Good!!!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh your Good!!!!!!:D

well, we shall see how good on Saturday. I do think quite firmly that the returning enemies being revealed is a really neat bit of sleight of hand by the Moff though!:D
  • Options
    Tigger-RooTigger-Roo Posts: 10,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;)

Oh God I wish I hadn't started reading the spoilers. I feel...well...spoiled now.

I could kick myself as now I know what's going to happen. I might have to go off and have a sulk. Please excuse me for a while.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God I wish I hadn't started reading the spoilers. I feel...well...spoiled now.

I could kick myself as now I know what's going to happen. I might have to go off and have a sulk. Please excuse me for a while.:(

you see them all arriving in the trailer.....;)
  • Options
    Tigger-RooTigger-Roo Posts: 10,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you see them all arriving in the trailer.....;)
    You don't see the Doctor locked in the Pandorica in the trailer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well, we shall see how good on Saturday. I do think quite firmly that the returning enemies being revealed is a really neat bit of sleight of hand by the Moff though!:D

It does seem quite the case doesn't it....considering that Moff didn't even want the Doctor going through a mirror on a horse in GITF to be revealed untill the episode aired....to see all those creatures in the trailer it seems obvious that they are not the most important part of it....

You don't see the Doctor locked in the Pandorica in the trailer.

Part of it is still speculation....so you never know anything could still happen....:)
  • Options
    Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member

I was just thinking that we have switched places - you are looking at spoilers and I am ignoring them!

I usually find spoilers make me very excited in the build-up to an episode, so maybe you will get really excited at the end of the week, knowing what is to come.

I just fancy the novelty of not knowing for a change!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fianlly got round to taking that picture of the crack on my bathroom window....

here it is....the best quality I could get...

http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/CheekyAz7/?action=view&current=SDC12064.jpg

It is a bit smooth now, but the morning I found it, it was quite jagged, with small shatterd glass on the window sil....I've been trying to work out if there is something or someone I have forgotton thanks to that crack.....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fianlly got round to taking that picture of the crack on my bathroom window....

http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/CheekyAz7/?action=view&current=SDC12064.jpg

It is a bit smooth now, but the morning I found it, it was quite jagged, with small shatterd glass on the window sil....I've been trying to work out if there is something or someone I have forgotton thanks to that crack.....;)

thats looks fairly sinister!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eowyn W wrote: »
    I was just thinking that we have switched places - you are looking at spoilers and I am ignoring them!

I usually find spoilers make me very excited in the build-up to an episode, so maybe you will get really excited at the end of the week, knowing what is to come.

I just fancy the novelty of not knowing for a change!

Its weird usually, there have been occasions where I knew spoiler and it hasn't really spoiled things for me...for example the whole Professor being the Master....I just dismissed it as a rumour and didn't think much of it, so it still managed to shock me...although it was such joy at not knowing about the fob watch and YANA....
    and again wirh rory's death, i knew, yet it still had an impact. However last night Amy finding the ring lost its impact because i already know.....for the spoilers in regards to the finale I will have to see how they impact, although I knew about Donna supposedly losing her memories, and the Time lords appearing in EOT yet I was excited like anything....so who knows, here is hoping that Tigger still is able to enjoy it...:)
    thats looks fairly sinister!:eek:

I know! We still have no idea how it came about..if it happend in the winter it would be explaines away easily....but in the hot summer....and during this series of Doctor Who? Mmm something isn't right!!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why on earth has someone bumped that ancient thread about MS???

Anyway, word has that:
    The Doctor has to use a vortex manipulator in the finale, as Riversong is off with the tardis somewhere (apparently the claim in the press release that it's destroyed at the end of TPO is a bit misleading), and that he does indeed go back on his timeline, as I predicted way back a la the two docotors in the forest. Yay! :D
  • Options
    kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyway, word has that:
    The Doctor has to use a vortex manipulator in the finale, as Riversong is off with the tardis somewhere (apparently the claim in the press release that it's destroyed at the end of TPO is a bit misleading), and that he does indeed go back on his timeline, as I predicted way back a la the two docotors in the forest. Yay! :D

if true thats excellent and well spotted all of us geeks lol and re that thread i dont know why it disgusted me the first time it was created why ppl insist on dragging stuff up that has no relevance to the show at all i have no idea! But it makes my blood boil somewhat i can tell you.

Kenneth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »
    if true thats excellent and well spotted all of us geeks lol

Geeks rule....:D
    and re that thread i dont know why it disgusted me the first time it was created why ppl insist on dragging stuff up that has no relevance to the show at all i have no idea! But it makes my blood boil somewhat i can tell you.

Kenneth

the second comment in the thread compares MS to "the elephant man" jeez.....:rolleyes:

Hoping we'll get final ratings for Vincent today but the last couple of weeks they have been delayed till tuesday, but we'll see. I'll try and check in at lunch time to see if they have arrived or not...
  • Options
    kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the overall ratings have been great this series and i am sure that the bbc will be very happy with them considering that david had amassed a fangirl/guy base of rabid fans who watched just for him, so as matt has proved that if the acting and the writing it great ppl will watch as has happened!

Kenneth
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it really saddens me to see a forum member i used to respect so much on here reduce to being little more than a troll just because they can't get their head around the fact that SM didn't pick the actor they wanted to be The Doctor. Such a waste of a good poster...:(

Who??
    ah well, that was always on the cards, was fun while it lasted though...:p

Missed it again

Morning all - quite saddened by the fact that i havent been able to participate much in Part McCoy :(

Bloody work

In other news i cannot believe that we are at the finale already, and i cant remember the last time i was this hyped up

BUT my stupid husband has made arrangements for us to go to my parents caravan for the weekend. And although this means i can still watch the episode as normal it does mean that i will probably have to put up with my 90 yr old grandmother talking all the way through it. So i am considering watching it on sunday instead when i get home.

And the following week i will be watching on a delay because I am taking the kids to Bristol Zoo (weather permitting) - is it wrong to hope for rain?

Oh another point. My best mate decided to point out that the scar on my leg (that i have had since i was 8) is the exact shape of the crack :eek:
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anyway, word has that:

:eek:
    Maybe
    its Captain Jack's manipulator
    :D:eek:

Morning folks, brief visit in between the mountains of w*rk. Will be low profile due to that this week rather than inability ot get on - always the way aint it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know what the writing on the side says:
    and it starts "Hello sweetie ..."

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who??

Stcoop.

ai of 87 for the lodger, super result!
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stcoop.

ai of 87 for the lodger, super result!

Aaaah i have been absent for so long i hadnt noticed. But he did get very bitter recently

edit: rather unfortunate typo and the sentance doesnt make sence but CBA to change it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before I head back to work: final ratings for vincent are in, and after a timeshift of more than 1.7 million stand at 6.76 million! :)
This discussion has been closed.