Who will go? Your predictions.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
Forum Member
✭✭
I think the bottom three will be Katie, Cher and Mary this week. Katie and Mary will leave.

If there's going to be a surprise in the bottom three, it's likely to be Rebecca. I love her voice, but I think her fans probably aren't as fanatical about her as Matt, One Direction or Wagner's fans, so will be less likely to vote several times for her.

Who do you think it will be?

Comments

• RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and.......Wagner :(

I just can't see him surviving a double. Single, I'd be confident but not a double.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Bottom three:

Katie
    Mary
    Wagner

Katie will go first
    Wagner will go in the sing-off
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner Is Ahead Of Everyone Else In The Polls, He Will Never Go This Week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Bottom 3 this week will depend on song choice after what happened to Cher last week
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Katie - last in the vote.

Wagner in the bottom 3 - so goes in the sing off.

I really don't see any other outcome - but could be proved wrong. The only other issue is who else is bottom 3 out of Mary, Cher and 1D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie, Wagner and Mary.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner go?
    no way-his fans are crazyy man..i hope its Katie Klingon and boring chicken in a basket Mary.:sleep::yawn:
  • RupertPupkinRupertPupkin Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming it's a double, bottom three will be Cher, Katie and Wagner.

Obviously, a lot will depend on performance. Mary needs a good performance to avoid bottom 3, possibly Rebecca too. The only person immune in this respect is Wagner. I don't think he can give a 'poor performance' as such, as they are all poor. His vote is not performance-linked. However, look for him going on early with drab on-stage support and neutral, even complimentary judges responses. That's what we'll get if they really have decided to get rid ASAP and judging from the orchestrated press campaign, they have. We wont know if it's a double or not until tomorrow when the producers have studied a good sample of the vote. They will not have a double unless they're pretty sure of trapping Wagner in the botom 3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Katie and Cher will be the bottom two
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katie and Mary in the sing off, but not sure who'd go.
    Forum Member
    We wont know if it's a double or not until tomorrow when the producers have studied a good sample of the vote. They will not have a double unless they're pretty sure of trapping Wagner in the botom 3

They will have to announce its a double before lines open - otherwise there is a risk of OFCOM problems. They must confirm the rules before people start voting.

They needn't decide until they have seen all the performances though.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I've been hoping and praying that Cher will get the rebound vote, or her fanbase will be kicked into gear this week but I'm starting to think her fanbase wasn't as big in the first place so I think she could go unfortunately. I don't know if I'll be so motivated to watch after she's gone but I do quite like Matt and Rebecca.

I think the order will play into who goes this week more than ever, it saved Katie last week but can they risk giving her another late slot (OF COURSE THEN CAN lol). If Katie is up first or second you'll know Simon has given the nod for her to leave, if she's on later he wants her around for another week at least. I don't know how on Earth they can save her this week though!

I'd say Katie and Cher will go this week! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Likvid wrote: »
    Katie and Cher will be the bottom two

Unlikely
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bottom three I think will be Katie Cher and Wagner, possibly Mary if she doesn't perform well.

All this hype on the boards about Wagner is misleading. If you read the posts, they are usually a handful of people repeatedly praising him on the same post. Even if he does have as many fans as they imply, Do they vote??? I doubt it and certainly not multi vote like some of the fans of those who can sing.
    Forum Member
    I think Katie and Mary in the sing off, but not sure who'd go.

It would go to deadlock - as Danni and Louis would save Mary. I don't see Katie beating Mary in the public vote. So Katie would go
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher might get the rebound vote.

It all depends on Rebecca's song choices and performance tonight really.

Katie will finish rock bottom, so it's between Mary and Wagner. I have a feeling that Wagner might be first on today, if he is, then he's in danger.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a guess at Katie,Cher and Wagner.

I wouldn't rule out Rebecca falling into the danger zone : people are talking as if she is a cast iron certainty to make the final,and yet there are signs she is starting to struggle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    If Katie sings another No Doubt song then she'll go without a doubt, if not Mary
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be Katie with the lowest votes

Mary and Wagner in the sing-off :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca-She's going to win it,no doubt about that.We can't have princess cheryl not having her hatrick now,can we!:rolleyes:
    Cher-Rebound vote.
    One Direction-Teenage girls vote.
    Mary-With the right songs she could be safe.

I think Matt/Wagner will leave,unfortunately. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Wagner Is Ahead Of Everyone Else In The Polls, He Will Never Go This Week.

Only if people actually VOTE for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie bottom. Cher beats Wagner in sing off.
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though I hate his false persona and the fact he's apparently a pervy annoying git off camera, I want Wagner to stay.

Mary, Cher, One Direction, Rebecca and Katie - any two of them gone and I'd be happy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wagner and cher
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Katie and Wagner

Whoever goes its gonna be a combination of Louis and Cheryl's acts