‘All this nagging will be the death of me.’

2»

Comments

• BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

I have always believed that if one wants something done then one should do it one's self, no? :cool:

Exactly!! :D
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the pub.

Sorted.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah but I wouldn't nag if he'd do as told first time.

So it's his own fault.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen on a gravestone
    RIP Eric Jones ...... "Resting in peace."
    RIP Florence Jones, Wife of Eric ...... "Til we meet again."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    Ah but I wouldn't nag if he'd do as told first time.

So it's his own fault.

Hmm so how come that isn't sexist but if a man suggested his wife should do as she was told, he'd be some kind of mysoginistic dinosaur?
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recall reading a newspaper snippet years ago about an old Italian man who was murdered by his nagging wife after she found out he had gone deaf ten years earlier but had neglected to tell her.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I refuse to nag. I'll ask once and if it doesn't get done, I'll do it myself and accidently burn his tea for a couple of nights. Works for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm so how come that isn't sexist but if a man suggested his wife should do as she was told, he'd be some kind of mysoginistic dinosaur?

I never said it isn't sexist.

Think of it as redressing the balance from 2000 years' worth of oppression.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    I recall reading a newspaper snippet years ago about an old Italian man who was murdered by his nagging wife after she found out he had gone deaf ten years earlier but had neglected to tell her.

i shouldn't laugh but i am.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never said it isn't sexist.

Think of it as redressing the balance from 2000 years' worth of oppression.:D

Oh i see. Women can be sexist but guys can't because of people who've been dead for years. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i see. Women can be sexist but guys can't because of people who've been dead for years. :confused:

Nice summation.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice summation.:D

So why is that acceptable when other nasty "isms" aren't?
  • billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    Reminds me of a Simpsons episode

Goodman: You know, my course can help you with every personality disorder in the "Feel Bad Rainbow." Let's look at the rainbow; what's in there? Depression, insomnia, motor-mouth, darting eyes, indecisiveness, decisiveness, bossiness,uncontrollable falling down, geriatric profanity disorder (orGPD), and chronic nagging...nagging...nagging...
    Selma: Sorry, it does that sometimes. [hits the TV]:D
  • corleone_capocorleone_capo Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    So why is that acceptable when other nasty "isms" aren't?

didnt you know? men are all evil:rolleyes:
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    But if you did it the first time of asking, you would never hear those words again.... Just think of it .... men have the power to abolish nagging forever.

Just do as your bloody well told the first time ..... if I want the bin taken up the drive, I want it done NOW !!! :p;)

I will....in 5 mins, I promise. :D
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »

Haha now why doesn't that surprise me. :D